Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

That's a pretty delusional response. Western nations are Democracies which have separation of Church and state. Even the most radical religious extremists in the West are not preaching death to all non Christians, nor are they practicing violent actions against other in a daily basis. We have over 40 worldwide terrorist groups that call themselves Islamic that are committing barbaric savage acts in the name of Mohammad. You need a reality check.

You think my response was delusional, fine. I think your faith in the professed separation between church and state is naive. Who if not the state gives the churches legal right to teach children known lies that are at the root of almost every form of mental illness and evil in society that the state likes to pretend to be the peoples only hope at combating when all of the carnage consequent to enabling religion to fuck up peoples minds is licensed and legally protected by them. So the government for the people has turned into a growing beast that preys on the people by perpetually raising taxes for any excuse and to raise an army and to build and fill prisons to punish torment people further by ensnaring them in a mind numbing bureaucracy and corrupt legal system to take even more money from them whose minds have been screwed up, contaminated by a multitude of irrational beliefs, confused, and deliberately blinded since birth by this brazen and mutually profitable collusion between church and state.

Its an ancient scam wearing the specious disguise of liberty.

However many evils committed in the name of Islam there may be, and I hope its teachings are extirpated forever, it doesn't change the fact that our beloved self sacrificing public servants like to portray themselves as our heroes for putting out fires that they are ultimately responsible for perpetuating..

If this type of hypocrisy under the guise of freedom of religion, human rights, truth, justice, and democracy where the majority rules, (when the majority is bat-shit crazy), is your answer to Islam, the world will remain a screwed up place for a very very long time.

You clearly have no idea to what life is like when IslamoNazis are in control. America and the West are Utopias in comparison. Be grateful for the freedoms you have, and where you live. There will never be a perfect system, but some are far more superior than others.

You clearly have no idea to what life is like when IslamoNazis are in control. America and the West are Utopias in comparison. Be grateful for the freedoms you have, and where you live. There will never be a perfect system, but some are far more superior than others.

IslamoNazis come in many forms. Clearly you have no idea what life has been like for certain people deemed undesirable elements by church and state in your own country. Sure I am grateful to be where I am, but life would have been much better for everybody for the past century if so many clueless politicians weren't always seeking guidance from some religious nut-job.

How old are you? It wasn't that long ago when preachers all over the country were inspiring animosity against rock and roll of all things and giving fiery sermons about the evils of demon weed and the next thing you know the cops are out in force cracking skulls, throwing people in prison, breaking up families, illegally seizing property, invading privacy, violating civil rights, etc, all in the name of family values, a code word for fundamentalist Christian beliefs.

Maybe you don't remember, but I do.

Last edited:

IslamoNazis come in many forms. Clearly you have no idea what life has been like for certain people deemed undesirable elements by church and state in your own country. Sure I am grateful to be where I am, but life would have been much better for everybody for the past century if so many clueless politicians weren't always seeking guidance from some religious nut-job.

How old are you? It wasn't that long ago when preachers all over the country were inspiring animosity against rock and roll of all things and giving fiery sermons about the evils of demon weed and the next thing you know the cops are out in force cracking skulls, throwing people in prison, braking up families, illegally seizing property, invading privacy, violating civil rights, etc, all in the name of family values, a code word for fundamentalist Christian beliefs.

It wasn't that long ago when preachers all over the country were inspiring animosity against rock and roll of all things

it is really disingenuous to compare the two

get back to the board when the preachers

go out and kill their own over song and dance

How old are you? It wasn't that long ago when preachers all over the country were inspiring animosity against rock and roll of all things and giving fiery sermons about the evils of demon weed and the next thing you know the cops are out in force cracking skulls, throwing people in prison, braking up families, illegally seizing property, invading privacy, violating civil rights, etc, all in the name of family values, a code word for fundamentalist Christian beliefs.

It wasn't that long ago when preachers all over the country were inspiring animosity against rock and roll of all things

it is really disingenuous to compare the two

get back to the board when the preachers

go out and kill their own over song and dance

Hey, don't get me wrong. You are right, there is no comparison. We have way more sophisticated and civilized ways to subjugate people. My point was to show that right here in your own backyard the separation between church and state is only an illusion.

If there is any hope at all to succeed in completely eliminating such barbarity in the world it certainly will never be accomplished by a bunch of clueless hypocrites leading a nation of people blinded since birth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back