Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

In the case of things like gay marriage, Christians are quick to cite one passage in the Bible, but when it comes to condemning people to death they pick and choose when to follow the "Word of God".
The difference is the Christians quoting the Bible don't have the power to cut off your arms, nor will they.

It's a sick, twisted culture.

Where is Sunni Man to defend this latest atrocity?

Enjoying a barbacue on his weber grill?
Like a great many goofy converts, he's safely ensconced in Kafir'istan, protected from the horrors of Islamism, exploiting his Western lifestyle and enjoying the advantages of living in the Great Satan.

He's an American, and supports the Constitution.
Believe what you like. Birds of a feather....

However, like a great many convert wannabes, he's safely ensconced in Kafir'istan, protected from the horrors of Islamism, exploiting his Western lifestyle and enjoying the advantages of living in the Great Satan.

Don't you think it's comically pretentious when convert wannabes assume that posture of "I'm a boiling cauldron of repressed rage and that works for attention seeking"

Burning someone alive is absolutely in the Koran!

.......burning someone alive is reserved for a Muslim who betrayed Islam like one who converted to Christianity...... it's all there!

To understand the mentality of these brutes you have to understand the mentality of a Middle Age savage.

Only God knows what atrocity will they discover next in their "Holy Book".

The Koran belongs in the horror / fiction section of bookstores, not in places of worship.

Muslims take their religion seriously. The Bible prescribes the death penalty for offenses such as cursing your parents, and worshiping different gods.Obviously there are no serious Christians left. :thup:

All religions cannot be judged equally:

Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Many of their penalties originated from the Bible. The difference is that Christians and Jews only pretend to believe what their sky wizard says. :thup:

.......burning someone alive is reserved for a Muslim who betrayed Islam like one who converted to Christianity...... it's all there!

To understand the mentality of these brutes you have to understand the mentality of a Middle Age savage.

I saw a newspaper article with the flames overtaking the Jordanian pilot locked in the cage, with the headline: "Back to the Dark Ages".

That seems to typify islamic culture and ideology. Just never able to claw their way out of their violent and Dark Ages mentality.

Burning someone alive is biblical. It's the proscribed treatment for witches after all. I'm sure I'd be a crispy critter if some Christians had their way.

Fortunately, these incendiary activities against innocents do not seem to be common place in either Islam or Christianity. ISIS still manages to stand out as the worst of the worst.

In the case of things like gay marriage, Christians are quick to cite one passage in the Bible, but when it comes to condemning people to death they pick and choose when to follow the "Word of God".
The difference is the Christians quoting the Bible don't have the power to cut off your arms, nor will they.

And many Christians oppose gay marriage based on their religious views. At what point do we stop following the "Word of God"? Or do we just pick and choose based on our sensibilities?

It's a sick, twisted culture.

Where is Sunni Man to defend this latest atrocity?

Enjoying a barbacue on his weber grill?
Like a great many goofy converts, he's safely ensconced in Kafir'istan, protected from the horrors of Islamism, exploiting his Western lifestyle and enjoying the advantages of living in the Great Satan.

He's an American, and supports the Constitution.
Believe what you like. Birds of a feather....

However, like a great many convert wannabes, he's safely ensconced in Kafir'istan, protected from the horrors of Islamism, exploiting his Western lifestyle and enjoying the advantages of living in the Great Satan.

Don't you think it's comically pretentious when convert wannabes assume that posture of "I'm a boiling cauldron of repressed rage and that works for attention seeking"

He doesn't strike me as full of rage :dunno:

Muslims take their religion seriously. The Bible prescribes the death penalty for offenses such as cursing your parents, and worshiping different gods.Obviously there are no serious Christians left. :thup:

All religions cannot be judged equally:

Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Many of their penalties originated from the Bible. The difference is that Christians and Jews only pretend to believe what their sky wizard says. :thup:

When you say "Islam is an Abrahamic religion", you realize that is because Mohammad related himself to Ishmael, Abraham's son, who was born 2500 years ago, and getting the whole story of Issac's sacrifice wrong? It's better to say that Islam is a hijacking of two previous Abrahamic faiths that came before it.

And many Christians oppose gay marriage based on their religious views. At what point do we stop following the "Word of God"? Or do we just pick and choose based on our sensibilities?

The Western world doesn't have mentally ill religious terrorist in positions of power. Most if not all Western nations very clearly separate state from religion.

I saw a newspaper article with the flames overtaking the Jordanian pilot locked in the cage, with the headline: "Back to the Dark Ages".

That seems to typify islamic culture and ideology. Just never able to claw their way out of their violent and Dark Ages mentality.

Totally agree Hollie!

It's beyond anything a sane mind can conceive or imagine!

That's why I ask..... what on earth will they think of next??

They have to keep the recruiting alive after all! It's horrible!

Just so we're clear on it...the Abrahamic faiths do like their barbecue.... sucks to be a witch in Africa, excorcism by poison, or flambe.

Though truthfully not funny. A lot of backwards beliefs enhanced a literal interpretation of religion and a lack of education.

The Western world doesn't have mentally ill religious terrorist in positions of power. Most if not all Western nations very clearly separate state from religion.

And no Muslim country that I know of burns people to death. Must I remind you, ISIS isn't a country? Many Muslim countries hang people. We were doing that less than 75 years ago. They aren't as far behind us as you would think.

ISIS represents barbaric extremism that wants to drag it's people into it's idea of Islam from centuries ago. They're so successful because there is so much chaos and sectarian violence going on. Jordan's very pissed off now.

And no Muslim country that I know of burns people to death. Must I remind you, ISIS isn't a country? Many Muslim countries hang people. We were doing that less than 75 years ago. They aren't as far behind us as you would think.

ISIS is an Islamist terrorist organization that holds power over huge swaths of land, just like Taliban and Al Queda did in Afghanistan, and Hezbollah does by default in Lebanon. Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organization that actually governs the land. Iran is another, except it's shiite. They are all following what they believe is true Islam. Same islamic imperialistic supremacist shit, different geographical location.

ISIS is an Islamist terrorist organization that holds power over huge swaths of land, just like Taliban and Al Queda did in Afghanistan, and Hezbollah does by default in Lebanon. Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organization that actually governs the land. Iran is another, except it's shiite. They are all following what they believe is true Islam. Same islamic imperialistic supremacist shit, different geographical location.

We aren't that far removed from religious imperialism. If we were then the gay marriage debate wouldn't even exist.

We aren't that far removed from religious imperialism. If we were then the gay marriage debate wouldn't even exist.
A kinda' weak attempt at moral equivalency.

The gay rights debate is being addressed through the courts. Not many reports I've found of judges being beheaded in the public square by radical Episcopalians.

Forum List

Back