Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

Now that's what I call fighting fire with fire lol

"...Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. ..:"

Sounds like the old Biblical "eye for an eye" business. I see a lot of that expressed around here by non-Muslims as well.

It's an ancient tradition. To bad there those who will take it too far.

I always enjoy the chirpings of idiots-----The concept of TORTS ---was not invented by the Hebrews----it was invented
in ASSYRIA-----the concept is that persons pay a monetary value for any damage they cause. In Babylonian law--penalty was in "IN KIND" -----If a person killed a child accidnetally---the penalty could be that HIS child would be forfeit. Doctors were at special risk. Another feature was that there was a kind of sliding scale----the value of injury depended on the RANK of a person in the stratified society
of Babylon. ---Thus an injury to a hot shot high ranking person was worth more than an injury to a bum.

The bibilical "eye for an eye"----refers to the application of
torts-----making any injury of any person---regardless of rank---EQUAL in value. -------the simple concept does not compute in the minds of islamo Nazis ----Mutilation was
completely discarded in Jewish jurisprudence-----there never was an EYE FOR AN EYE principle other than in terms of a TORT------ie monetary compensation for personal injury. Jews did not invent torts------they simply REFINED the concept in jewish jurisprudence.

hey now, one guy said it was okay - that means that no matter what anyone else says, it's okay and indicative of what all muslims believe.

More lame deflection. Clearly you guys have run out of arrows and are shooting spit balls. No one said "all Muslims believe" but what is clear is that ISIS, like the Taliban and Boko Haram and any number of Jihadi gangs find not only religious justification for their actions but an obligation to impose their Islam by all and any means ... especially violence.
What do you think the point of the op is if not to cast aspersions on all muslims?

What a sick, perverted, barbaric religion Islam is:

Outrage in Mideast over IS killing of Jordan pilot - Yahoo News

Of course, to make a stupid point, the OP has to totally ignore the condemnation of these bastards but the vast majority of Muslims and leaders of Muslim majority countries.
The OP is also a sick fuck, using these idiot hate groups as a reason to hate all Muslims, even the poor dude these ***** burnt to death.

Of course you totally ignore the fact that they played the video of the burning pilot in front of a cheering crowd in Qabba with Muslim children enjoying it as well, and that thousands of Muslims are flocking to ISIS, which holds huge swaths of land.

You guys just hate it when someone tells the truth about Islam. Suddenly now, all these Islamic terrorist groups have become "hate groups"? Ha ha ha.

They hate us no doubt.

Jordan bombed the shit out if Isis in Syria last night.

So having a glass of wine with my girlfriend is an abomination in Islam but burning someone alive is good to go? is that what I'm hearing?

In ww2 didn't we burn japs and Germans with those flame throwers?

On the battlefield, not POW's.

I know the differences. Just realize there's a fine line between our morals and theirs. We cheered and said let them burn.

Also consider we proudly torture them. Not hard to realize why they think we are evil and why they resort to such shocking tactics.

So having a glass of wine with my girlfriend is an abomination in Islam but burning someone alive is good to go? is that what I'm hearing?

I know the differences. Just realize there's a fine line between our morals and theirs. We cheered and said let them burn.

Also consider we proudly torture them. Not hard to realize why they think we are evil and why they resort to such shocking tactics.

Proudly torture? wtf are you talking about? plus this was a Jordanian Muslim pilot not an American.

Proudly torture? wtf are you talking about? plus this was a Jordanian Muslim pilot not an American.

Remember the pictures from Abu grabs? Those soldiers looked proud. Definitely unapologetic. Until they got caught.

I saw a movie about Abu grave that explained the mental state of those soldiers. They didn't go to Iraq evil. Iraq made them evil. Good men who were shocked at first ended up participating.

So if Isis hates us I can see not caring about one of ours being burned alive.

I'm not defending them. Far as I'm concerned they need to die. Us or them so I pick us. I just know where the enemy is coming from. I don't agree with them but I know they truly think we are wrong, from their perspective

Remember the pictures from Abu grabs? Those soldiers looked proud. Definitely unapologetic. Until they got caught.

I saw a movie about Abu grave that explained the mental state of those soldiers. They didn't go to Iraq evil. Iraq made them evil. Good men who were shocked at first ended up participating.

I'm not defending them. Far as I'm concerned they need to die. Us or them so I pick us. I just know where the enemy is coming from. I don't agree with them but I know they truly think we are wrong, from their perspective

Ours? that pilot was a fellow Muslim, a Jordanian, he was not American, why do you keep saying ours? plus I know about Abu Ghuraib, the people who did that were wrong but that is not sanctioned American policy.Plus what went on in Abu Ghuraib is childs play compared to what ISIS does.

Ours? that pilot was a fellow Muslim, a Jordanian, he was not American, why do you keep saying ours? plus I know about Abu Ghuraib, the people who did that were wrong but that is not sanctioned American policy.Plus what went on in Abu Ghuraib is childs play compared to what ISIS does.
I don't think they care if a pilot bombing them is a Muslim in fact they probably think that's worse because he's a traitor.

Abu grave wasn't official US policy? Why did bush and half of america defend it?

Ironically, while our leftist brigade spins furiously in defense of Islam, Egypt's Prez el-Sisi exhorts Egyptian Imams to quit teaching and preaching the hate which fuels Islamism and the vicious barbarity that accompanies it.
"You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands...
It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world."
Egypt s President calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com

I just want some kind of proof that it's got something to do with Islam. Got any?

The choice here is between agreeing with lame apologists or taking the word of the president of Egypt who says it is indeed all about Islam, telling the assembled imams that Islam needs a "religious revolution." If it has nothing to do with Islam, why the need for revolution?
Nonsense.

The president of Egypt does not speak for all Muslims, nor is he the sole authority on Islam.

The choice here is between agreeing with lame apologists or taking the word of the president of Egypt who says it is indeed all about Islam, telling the assembled imams that Islam needs a "religious revolution." If it has nothing to do with Islam, why the need for revolution?
Nonsense.

The president of Egypt does not speak for all Muslims, nor is he the sole authority on Islam.

While that is true we in America have two choices ... we can believe what a devout Muslim who lives in the Mideast says about Islamist violence and the teaching and preaching of it by Mideast imams or we can believe loony leftists (like you and Pogo) here who contort themselves into intellectual pretzels in an apparent effort to defend Islamism.
Woo ... that's a tough choice. Gimme a minute. :eusa_think:

Ironically, while our leftist brigade spins furiously in defense of Islam, Egypt's Prez el-Sisi exhorts Egyptian Imams to quit teaching and preaching the hate which fuels Islamism and the vicious barbarity that accompanies it.
"You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands...
It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world."
Egypt s President calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com

I just want some kind of proof that it's got something to do with Islam. Got any?

Nonsense.

So then who does speak for Muslims, if not Muslim leaders themselves.

Forum List

Back