Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

Ironically, while our leftist brigade spins furiously in defense of Islam, Egypt's Prez el-Sisi exhorts Egyptian Imams to quit teaching and preaching the hate which fuels Islamism and the vicious barbarity that accompanies it.
"You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands...
It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world."
Egypt s President calls for a religious revolution - CNN.com

I just want some kind of proof that it's got something to do with Islam. Got any?

The choice here is between agreeing with lame apologists or taking the word of the president of Egypt who says it is indeed all about Islam, telling the assembled imams that Islam needs a "religious revolution." If it has nothing to do with Islam, why the need for revolution?

Did they at least have a witchcraft show-trial like with the Christians?

What a sick, perverted, barbaric religion Islam is:

Outrage in Mideast over IS killing of Jordan pilot - Yahoo News

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.
In the 17TH CENTURY. In the 17th Century, Christians were buring witches at the stake, buring them alive.

OMG! Christianity is a sick and perverted religion!!!:ack-1:

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.
In the 17TH CENTURY. In the 17th Century, Christians were buring witches at the stake, buring them alive.

But in recent history, Christendom has tended to use more impersonal methods like Napalm.

"Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam"

Condemning all of Islam for the criminal acts of the non-representative few is sanctioned by the OP and his fellow hateful bigots.

Ironically, while our leftist brigade spins furiously in defense of Islam, Egypt's Prez el-Sisi exhorts Egyptian Imams to quit teaching and preaching the hate which fuels Islamism and the vicious barbarity that accompanies it.
"You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands...
It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world."

I just want some kind of proof that it's got something to do with Islam. Got any?

The choice here is between agreeing with lame apologists or taking the word of the president of Egypt who says it is indeed all about Islam, telling the assembled imams that Islam needs a "religious revolution." If it has nothing to do with Islam, why the need for revolution?

So that would be a "no". Just, y'know, what is the expression ..... SAY IT.

Just did, Princess... evidently you just want to cover your eyes and ears and sing Kumbaya.

Just did, Princess... evidently you just want to cover your eyes and ears and sing Kumbaya.

Uh.... no you didn't Froggy. I asked where's the proof that it's got something to do with Islam You bailed and deflected to an article about the President of Egypt. I mean thanks and when I want to know what's the best motor oil to put in my car I'll be sure to ask you what the weather in Sri Lanka is but it doesn't address the question.

And btw if there's an "apologist" here that would be you. Me, I don't even believe in any organised religion, and the reason for that is the same reason I'm in this thread-- I smell bullshit. Bullshit in this case in a correlation drawn by the OP several hours ago that he can't document. And you can't either, all you do is try to deflect the inconvenient question away with articles about the fucking President of Egypt.

Now that's what I call an apologist. I'm sure the OP's check is in the mail.

Thanks for playin'. You lose.

I'm watching Fury with Brad Pitt. The Germans ran out of the building on fire and the Americans instead of shooting them said "no let em burn"

Are we that much better? Are we above such tactics if one day China invaded us and we wanted to strike fear in the hearts of our enemy?

England wanted us to fight a civilized traditional fight and we fought a guerilla warfare they didn't approve of either.

it is called inshallah

which makes it acceptable to burn people alive

That's really not that long ago

I'm watching Fury with Brad Pitt. The Germans ran out of the building on fire and the Americans instead of shooting them said "no let em burn"

Are we that much better? Are we above such tactics if one day China invaded us and we wanted to strike fear in the hearts of our enemy?

England wanted us to fight a civilized traditional fight and we fought a guerilla warfare they didn't approve of either.

that is funny i just watched fury as well

in the scene where the germans ran out of the building on fire

Norman the drivers assistant had been afraid to engage the enemy

until that scene when he mowed down a bunch of them running out of the building (on fire)

Don the tank commander said "good shooting"

while

Trini the tank driver said " you should have let them burn"

until that scene when he mowed down a bunch of them running out of the building (on fire)

while

Just wanted to point out the similarity.

I also notice Americans who don't like suicide bombers will say they would die for this country.

it is called inshallah

That's not even vaguely remotely close to what insha'Allah means.
As I said -- bullshit thread. Summa y'all just trot out your ignorance like it's some kind of badge of honour. That's just weird.

it is called inshallah

As I said -- bullshit thread. Summa y'all just trot out your ignorance like it's some kind of badge of honour. That's just weird.
hey now, one guy said it was okay - that means that no matter what anyone else says, it's okay and indicative of what all muslims believe.

while

Just wanted to point out the similarity.

I also notice Americans who don't like suicide bombers will say they would die for this country.

any and all isil should be killed where they stand

it is called inshallah

fuck you

inshallah means allah willing

even if it is evil in nature

Inshallah - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

"If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth."
-- Harry Truman; from presidential statement (August 6, 1945)

Uh.... no you didn't Froggy. I asked where's the proof that it's got something to do with Islam You bailed and deflected to an article about the President of Egypt. I mean thanks and when I want to know what's the best motor oil to put in my car I'll be sure to ask you what the weather in Sri Lanka is but it doesn't address the question.

And btw if there's an "apologist" here that would be you. Me, I don't even believe in any organised religion, and the reason for that is the same reason I'm in this thread-- I smell bullshit. Bullshit in this case in a correlation drawn by the OP several hours ago that he can't document. And you can't either, all you do is try to deflect the inconvenient question away with articles about the fucking President of Egypt.

Now that's what I call an apologist. I'm sure the OP's check is in the mail.

Thanks for playin'. You lose.

Wow. That's a lot of words just to say absolutely nothing. The article wasn't the story here but rather the FACT that el-Sisi, a devout Muslim AND Egypt's prez, directly contradicts the BS you and your fellow apologists have been spewing here. El-Sisi said Islam, as preached by the imams, is "a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world." Somehow you just don't (or won't) get it but he does and so do I.

Forum List

Back