‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

Considering you accused myself and another poster of wanting blacks lynched and have yet to post any proof of your claim months later, one may wonder if you are nothing but a lying shit slinger.

???????
You're gonna hafta flesh than one out a bit, mon ami.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
???????
You're gonna hafta flesh than one out a bit, mon ami.
Allow me the translation honors just for you:
... "You're a white liberal whose only sense is the one of entitlement, you think adding words of any kind to any debate or discussion will fool those of us who are wise beyond your social education, when really all they are is just another layer of insulation between an undisciplined but thoroughly scrubbed mind and the inevitable claim of victimhood"...
....Fleshy enough for ya les miserables?

Last edited:
First, a hat-tip to poster Frankenstein for the laugh he sparked outta of my bride, Precious Flower.
As I sit here nursing coffee this Saturday and reading some posts on this gossipboard I shared post #362 where poster Frankenstein called my avatar:

"ya les miserables?"

Now, for context, I often share with my bride the names that my poor avatar gets called on this venue. But mostly....nearly always....they are crude profane vulgarities (once had a poster use a 13 word string of naughty words). So when the good poster Frankenstein this morning called my avatar 'les miserables'.....well, Flower burst out laughing.
So who can't be grateful for that?
To have one's bride of 50years laugh heartily with her morning tea with me?
Merci beaucoup, Frank, mon ami.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noted, poster Frankenstein, that you used a quotation to push-back against my poor avatar.
Who were you quoting?

First, a hat-tip to poster Frankenstein for the laugh he sparked outta of my bride, Precious Flower.
first of all the hat-tip is way over due chills.
second I would be embarrassed to have my bride "Precious Metal" find out this is the kind of thing I do with my spare time, does PF not think less of you for it?
As I sit here nursing coffee this Saturday and reading some posts on this gossipboard I shared post #362 where poster Frankenstein called my avatar: EDITED IN: YA LES MISERABLES
No chills, the "ya" is english slang for "you" and not part of "les miserables" which is also french for "you"

Now, for context, I often share with my bride the names that my poor avatar gets called on this venue.
does Flower make it all better? :abgg2q.jpg:
But mostly....nearly always....they are crude profane vulgarities (once had a poster use a 13 word string of naughty words). So when the good poster Frankenstein this morning called my avatar 'les miserables'.....well, Flower burst out laughing.
geez, "Metal" would have told me to grow a pair and leave her out of it.
So who can't be grateful for that?
yeah, sounds like your ships come in chilly
To have one's bride of 50years laugh heartily with her morning tea with me?
Tea? c'mon man! we use that to put the kids to sleep, no wonder you're so excited about his/her/them laughter. you need a serious caffeine jolt brother, something black market that'll make ya wanna race all the electric cars to work.
Merci beaucoup, Frank, mon ami.
Aint no thang!
[btw chills, do you know if there is suppose to be an apostrophe tween the "n" and the "t' in aint?]

Last edited:
If I'm being a delusional troll, based on all your unhinged get Trump on anything posts, you qualify also....:happy-1:

Look at what you just wrote......:aargh:

It will be the 118th congress who will address the compromised current president and his son and brother.....you better start printing those extra mail in ballots now.

what drivel - anyhoo...the senate is going to flip & the house? not guaranteed it won't, but it's not a given it will.

... "You're a white liberal whose only sense is the one of entitlement, you think adding words of any kind to any debate or discussion will fool those of us who are wise beyond your social education, when really all they are is just another layer of insulation between an undisciplined but thoroughly scrubbed mind and the inevitable claim of victimhood"...
....Fleshy enough for ya les miserables?
Entitlement? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Tell us what entitlement Chillicothe has that you don't? Do you know the person?

^^^ Welcher who won’t even live up to his loss of a bet and leave says what? More lies. Typical for you you retard. 30 million documents that have never been looked at or reviewed. Over $20 million spent by Obozo to fight FOIA requests. Facts.
^^^ Welcher who won’t even live up to his loss of a bet and leave says what? More lies. Typical for you you retard. 30 million documents that have never been looked at or reviewed. Over $20 million spent by Obozo to fight FOIA requests. Facts.
Obama didn’t keep millions of classified White House documents Get out of here with all your lying shit. It's pathetic.

Obama didn’t keep millions of classified White House documents Get out of here with all your lying shit. It's pathetic.
Obozo has 30 million documents. Period. Proven and even admitted to by the National Archives. Their words dumbfuck.

Even a left wing source says that.

Slink off with your tail between your legs. Again.

1661031056028.png

Entitlement?
No, it's "sense of entitlement"

:piss2:

Tell us what entitlement Chillicothe has that you don't?
again, you are trying to say "sense of entitlement" which is quite different than what you're pretending was said...an "entitlement" and a "sense of entitlement" [notice the quotation marks] are two different things, it in no way even hints that I would or should have a list of chillie's entitlements.
Do you know the person?
why would one need to know a person in order to translate for that person? that makes no sense!
the reason for the quote marks in my post is to inform the reader that it is not the opinion of the 'speaker', [as it were,] [please do not allow those quote marks to confuse you further] but the opinion of someone else [in this case perhaps, an attributed opinion], ... that is the main function of quotes.
...See chili's reply to me for further proof.

You packed so many mistakes into your post that the few words you used to do it seems mathematically impossible...on the bright side you have filled in quite seamlessly for chills and hopefully picked up some tips in grammar and its usage along the way.:stir:

Last edited:
Only problem with that is DOJ interviewed two of Trumps WH lawyers and one signed a statement saying the top secret doc's were all returned in June.
And the Trump Lawyer lied. That is one of the three charges on the warrant, the obstruction of justice charge....they said they gave back everything top secret, they didn't.

Informants gave the DOJ the heads up, that there was more...or where to find more top secret documents there....

What was the threat to the US that Trump had these documents?

I want to know what documents he had and why it was dangerous and illegal for him to have them.
Ask Trump, he knows what he had in his possession!

Oh! Trump can't talk about them....cuz, they're... drum roll.... top secret SCI!!! :eek-52:

Easy, Peasy, Japanesey

The warrant was based on information that Trump was illegally storing classified information

They found Top Secret information
He is a president with top secret clearance, so raiding his house for top secret documents was a terrible political blunder. Worked out great for us though, so thanks for the help.

Forum List

Back