‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

Trump's documents were legal, but Hillary's emails were not.
It is not just that Hillary's emails contained classified documents, but that she was broadcasting them around the world carelessly, yet not being preserved for future access by those attempting to use the Freedom of Information Act.

don't forget about uranium one & BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recuses himself from the Hillary Espionage Act investigation, but Trump is ok?

Who' 'flailing' now.

pulled right outa yer ample behind, dell dude.

BUT BUT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hillary giggle.gif

More irrelevant BS for the dupes. I'm sorry but you people are ignorant enough about politics so that you are off on a tangent of total crap. Hunter had a bad year or two 6 years ago, that's when his extremely close brother died from burning pits brain cancer . Everything you know about hunter and his computer is total garbage . No conspiracies no corruption , he has the education to do what he was doing . Poor America. Why biden did not run in 2016....

So while you idiots obsess about hateful gossip irrelevancies and ridiculous conspiracy theories, we have the worst inequality in our history by far and anywhere in the modern world along with the worst upward mobility because of the gigantic giveaway to the rich by the GOP the last 40 years. Snap out of it change the channel stop being a dupe and a functional traitor to America. Corrupt FBI courts DOJ my ass...
10% for the Big Guy.Wake up......the president is compromised.

Yes yes everyone outside your bubble of total garbage propaganda is part of the conspiracy against you across the entire world. absolute idiocy....
Then there's your bubble of garbage propaganda.....and your total acceptance of everything from the left.

I doubt Jr was wined, dined and sixty nined by the Chinese for future favors.

ivanka.... 'senior advisor' to her daddy ....

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

By ERIKA KINETZ
November 6, 2018
SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

:eusa_dance:

ivanka.... 'senior advisor' to her daddy ....

By ERIKA KINETZ
November 6, 2018
SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

:eusa_dance:
Oh dear....excellent point.
Hunter did it better for 'The Big Guy' while his daddy was shaking down China 'er I mean in office.

Last edited:
Oh dear....excellent point.
Hunter did it better for 'The Big Guy' while his daddy was shaking down China ;er I mean in office.

'cept until & unless any proof is/ shown, you are being a delusional troll.

unlike the very provable & documentation of jared & ivankaaaaaa's whoring.

so there's that.

'cept until & unless any proof is/ shown, you are being a delusional troll.

unlike the very provable & documentation of jared & ivankaaaaaa's whoring.

so there's that.
If I'm being a delusional troll, based on all your unhinged get Trump on anything posts, you qualify also....:happy-1:

Look at what you just wrote......:aargh:

It will be the 118th congress who will address the compromised current president and his son and brother.....you better start printing those extra mail in ballots now.

I just love how every time you bring it up, those 28 original cases just go higher and higher! Soon it will be over 100 cases! :auiqs.jpg:
If you need to pretend the 62 cases were really only 28 "original" cases, fine. How many did the Kraken win?

If you need to pretend the 62 cases were really only 28 "original" cases, fine. How many did the Kraken win?
Those cases never mattered.
It was the conspiring of the media, the DNC and social media to censor a story that would have made 1 in 4 not vote for Biden and he would have lost.

Those cases never mattered.
It was the conspiring of the media, the DNC and social media to censor a story that would have made 1 in 4 not vote for Biden and he would have lost.
My apologies for not being up to date on the latest deranged, fever swamp conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back