‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

You didn't read the particulars fool? They weren't documents. They were records. And they were handled properly. Something Trump could give two shits about.
^^^ Welcher who won’t even live up to his loss of a bet and leave says what? More lies. Typical for you you retard. 30 million documents that have never been looked at or reviewed. Over $20 million spent by Obozo to fight FOIA requests. Facts.

If I'm being a delusional troll, based on all your unhinged get Trump on anything posts, you qualify also....:happy-1:

Look at what you just wrote......:aargh:

It will be the 118th congress who will address the compromised current president and his son and brother.....you better start printing those extra mail in ballots now.
Sure sure, who needs evidence when you're brainwashed and ignorant?

^^^ Welcher who won’t even live up to his loss of a bet and leave says what? More lies. Typical for you you retard. 30 million documents that have never been looked at or reviewed. Over $20 million spent by Obozo to fight FOIA requests. Facts.
You proved your propaganda with more propaganda? you people are seriously out of your minds period change the channel.

You proved your propaganda with more propaganda? you people are seriously out of your minds period change the channel.
Piss up a rope retard. 30 million documents taken with zero examinations. Now wipe your chin, there seems to be jizz all over it from Obozo.

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

A lot of grasp of the obvious.

"30 million documents taken with zero examinations. Now wipe your chin, there seems to be jizz all over it from Obozo."

You know, I am always puzzled by the evident homoeroticism that too many of the Trump supporters on this venue parade around to everybody else.
Not that that there is anything wrong with their homoeroticism. It's just that that stuff, per social norms and decorum, is generally confined to private relations between consenting adults.

But, in this case....not for poster Lantern2814.

You know, I am always puzzled by the evident homoeroticism that too many of the Trump supporters on this venue parade around to everybody else.
Not that that there is anything wrong with their homoeroticism. It's just that that stuff, per social norms and decorum, is generally confined to private relations between consenting adults.

But, in this case....not for poster Lantern2814.
FUck off you single digit IQ troll.

Piss up a rope retard. 30 million documents taken with zero examinations. Now wipe your chin, there seems to be jizz all over it from Obozo.
Vulgar stupid total BS and disgusting, the whole GOP base operation...WTF lol omg, super dupe. Pure hateful brainwashed idiocy. Get some fresh air for crying out loud

"Now wipe your chin, there seems to be jizz all over it...."
"FUck off you single digit IQ troll."
---------------------------------------------------
I confess, good poster Lantern, I have occasionally wondered if other Conservatives, other Trump supporters, are satisfied to have you espousing the same political viewpoints that they do. Are they proud to have you on the team?

I say that, as it seems some of our more thoughtful and informed Conservatives here would look at your postings (like what I quote above) as not really a healthy representation of Don Trump supporters, or Republicans or Conservatives in general.

Maybe you think posting like you do advances the cause of Conservatives.
I wonder what actual Conservatives think, though.

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

Rand Paul is wrong about everything. The FBI never spied on Trump's campaign. The IG report stated the investigation was proper. The FBI got a search warrant from a federal magistrate. They have released the search warrant. Trump could have done the same thing but refused. What is he hiding? He also could have challenged the search warrant and the execution of the warrant by filing a legal motion to have everything returned. He has not done so. He knows this is legal and is profiting by it. Someone has to finance his lifestyle and you rubes are dumb enough to do it.

Rand Paul is wrong about everything. The FBI never spied on Trump's campaign. The IG report stated the investigation was proper. The FBI got a search warrant from a federal magistrate. They have released the search warrant. Trump could have done the same thing but refused. What is he hiding? He also could have challenged the search warrant and the execution of the warrant by filing a legal motion to have everything returned. He has not done so. He knows this is legal and is profiting by it. Someone has to finance his lifestyle and you rubes are dumb enough to do it.
Rubes that want a president elected not installed. Those rubes?

Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’​

It is impossible to prove a negative.

The Lincoln Project is a conservative group, which has long opposed Trump and his Republican allies. It issued a strongly worded statement late on Tuesday following the primary defeat of Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney.

Trump Republicans have largely abondoned conservative principles. The statement essentially said that the Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. It is something else entirely.

Tonight, the nation marks the end of the Republican Party. What remains shares the name and branding of the traditional GOP, but is in fact an authoritarian nationalist cult dedicated only to Donald Trump.

In 2016, Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Putin's role in 2016.

Putin is pleased with his choice because our nation is in turmoil as the former President is embroiled in a number of investigations. They would include White House documents, the Jan. 6 coup attempt to overthrow the elected government, civil and criminal business actions in New York, and Trump's tax returns.

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Trump's multiple criminal liabilities, and they don't know they are doing the bidding of the Russian dictator.

All the cult members have one thing in common. They don't know, and they don't want to know. They are not fans of reality, and, beyond the Farm Report, they rarely watch responsible news programming, believing it to be fake news because they report the difficulties faced by their cult leader, Donald Trump.

They believe. That's all they know, and that is all they want to know.

A number of reports involve Trump's many problems with the law. Trump Republicans are a no-show. They don't defend Trump. They don't support Trump.

Their support for their cult leader is based entirely on avoiding what Trump says and does.

The mystery is, why Trump? Why a man with inherited billions? Why an extreme narcissist who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself?

---------------------------------------------------
I confess, good poster Lantern, I have occasionally wondered if other Conservatives, other Trump supporters, are satisfied to have you espousing the same political viewpoints that they do. Are they proud to have you on the team?

I say that, as it seems some of our more thoughtful and informed Conservatives here would look at your postings (like what I quote above) as not really a healthy representation of Don Trump supporters, or Republicans or Conservatives in general.

Maybe you think posting like you do advances the cause of Conservatives.
I wonder what actual Conservatives think, though.
Considering you accused myself and another poster of wanting blacks lynched and have yet to post any proof of your claim months later, one may wonder if you are nothing but a lying shit slinger.

Constantly dodging the actual point of posts and throwing personal attacks. Such as you have done this entire thread. Making people wonder if you actually have any knowledge of the subject matter.

Adults can back up their claims. So batter up. So you strike out again. Do better.

Vulgar stupid total BS and disgusting, the whole GOP base operation...WTF lol omg, super dupe. Pure hateful brainwashed idiocy. Get some fresh air for crying out loud
Care to address the actual point? Oh wait, you never do....

Forum List

Back