Bullying: 9 signs parents shouldn't ignore

people who would cheer the death of a fellow citizen right on national TV could be a good example of the kind of people that would teach their kids to bully

ya know liesmatters..

this thread is not about you or your hack agenda.

Parents, are you kids getting bullied? Then teach your child these 4 things:

1. Jab
2. Cross
3. Hook
4. Uppercut

The bullying will very quickly come to a halt.

That is the first line of defense and should be taught, but what about the kid that is is too small the fight back or the kid getting picked on by numerous kids? Most of the time a bully picks his victim, because they are much smaller physically and a fight would and many times is one sided!

1. Jab
2. Cross
3. Hook
4. Uppercut

That is the first line of defense and should be taught, but what about the kid that is is too small the fight back or the kid getting picked on by numerous kids? Most of the time a bully picks his victim, because they are much smaller physically and a fight would and many times is one sided!
A bit like the Palestine/israeli conflict, right?

One time I got bullied...4th grade. We had just moved from Jersey to Chicago and I talked pretty funny, according to them. And, I did...horrible Jersey accent.

So, this fat boy called Billy Boden, started making fun of the way I talked when I was on the bus going home. I got up from my seat, went over to his seat (all 4'2" of myself at that time), said, "Shut up Billy Boulder, ya fat slob", and hit him over the head with my blue spelling book.

His stop was the stop just before my stop (my stop was at the next corner, right in front of my home). He didn't get off at his stop and I thought to myself, "Oh shit". :lol:

So, he got off the bus and so did I. And, he punched me hard. I yelled out for Mom, and she came running out. I got a kick into his balls before she came out, though.

Billy ran home. I told Mom the entire story, so I got introuble for my actions in this matter. But she and I also went to the Boden's home because Mom wanted to have a talk with that kid's mom. His mom was a pig. We didn't stay more than a minute at the door before Mom said, "Si, let's go".

I asked her why we didn't stay after we left and she said that the mother thought her kid was right and there was no changing that.

Mom instructed me not to engage Billy Boulder again. I was worried about him, but Mom just said to tell her and not to hit him over the head with a spelling book. I didn't, and amazingly the brat never tried anything with me again. I survived and so did he.

Bullying has been going on for centuries. Legislation to "stop" bullying is ridiculous, as are so many "laws" nannystaters love to champion.

Last edited:

1. Jab
2. Cross
3. Hook
4. Uppercut

It's not a matter of actually kicking ass or 'winning,' it's a matter of establishing the willingness and readiness to fight back that is the point.

Time to turn the bullies into effeminate little sops.

gee you dont think kids can be taught to NOT treat their peers like shit?

very telling

In most cases, parents can't teach kids this coping skill. they have to fight to learn it. no way around a knuckle sandwich in the heat of a bully tirade.

Try talking your way out of an asswhooping from somebody that really wants to give you one. You'll quickly find out that your lipservice don't mean shit and the only way out is to put up your dukes. period.

Not caring about others is what makes a bully

Then maybe you should take your own advice and start caring about your kids more. It's obvious why they are trying to be bullies. YOU are the problem. Not involved in their lives enough.

the easier way to deal with this problem is FIX the ones who are the problem.

there are fewer of them.

they are the ones with the bad behavior

The BEST way to "fix" a bully is to KICK HIS/HER ASS...period.

No amount of Parenting can change a bully's behavior/motif because the parents are not on a kids level so they are not around 24/7 and the bully can still do his/her bully thing. So therefore, the bullying has to be put in check on the "kid level". Meaning, another kid will have to whip the living shit outta the bully in order for the bully to go sit his/her ass down somewhere and learn how to respect others.

EMBARRASSMENT is the BEST tool against bullying. Period.

I know this for a a fact because I use to get bullied by a group of guys until the day I hauled off and launched a flurry of Mayweathers on the ring-leader of the bully bunch and shut that shit down from that day forward. Even had one of the henchmen trying to be my friend after I unleashed the fisticuffs on his buddy.

So at the end of the day, 99% of Bully''s are extensions of their parents, Weak and Sorry individuals projecting something they are not, and all it take is a couple asswhoopins' by their peers to "fix" it.

It's out of Parents hands after a certain age.

ALSO, bullying can stem from kids who want other kids to be their friends and when they don't, they try to bully them in that manner too, to hopefully win some friends. but that never works.

Last edited:
Try talking your way out of an asswhooping from somebody that really wants to give you one. You'll quickly find out that your lipservice don't mean shit and the only way out is to put up your dukes. period.

Yeah, we get it. You've gotten your ass kicked all your life, kid. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back