Bullshit QAnon Rhetoric

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon. As you can see it is another lie about Trump supporters on the rinse and repeat cycle. QAnon means nothing to the vast, vast majority of Trump supporters.

QAnon is a myth. It's made up by the left.

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon.

Oh they are huh.

----------------------------- Linkie?

I never even heard of that crap till the lefties started flinging it about like a bunch of crazies.

I can relate. It was exactly the same with that --- what's that guy's name.... Bo Belinsky? No wait, he was a baseball pitcher... Saul Belinsky?
Read your posts. Those things won't be hard to find.

..nothing wrong with QAnon anyway......not like BLM who want to KILL white people:
BLM wants to kill white people..(rolls eyes)

Eddie Murphy's comedy skit got you scared??...(rolls eyes)

Everything about the left is phony...they are not real....they use disinformation fear and lies to lead their followers around by the nose
I'll fix it for you, then your statement is 100% correct about one divider, former president djt.

Everything about the left right is phony...they are not real....they use disinformation fear and lies to lead their followers around by the nose.

That was 100% spot on about trump and the cult of trump.

..nothing wrong with QAnon anyway......not like BLM who want to KILL white people:
BLM wants to kill white people..(rolls eyes)

Eddie Murphy's comedy skit got you scared??...(rolls eyes)

It seems to scare the crazy right wingers.

QAnon seems to be an obsession of the left. They're always talking about it. I guess this QAnon bunch must give out free shit to be so popular with libs.
No worse than the Rights obsession with Antifa.

Antifa is actually rioting and killing people in the street, often with the support of mainstream dem elected officials.

That makes them a real issue.

Far as I can tell they've only killed one person. They don't seem to be killing people in the street. Qanon infested Trump supporters seem to have been implicated in more deaths.

QAnon seems to be an obsession of the left. They're always talking about it. I guess this QAnon bunch must give out free shit to be so popular with libs.
No worse than the Rights obsession with Antifa.

Antifa is actually rioting and killing people in the street, often with the support of mainstream dem elected officials.

That makes them a real issue.

Far as I can tell they've only killed one person. They don't seem to be killing people in the street. Qanon infested Trump supporters seem to have been implicated in more deaths.

I've seen claims into the dozens for the antifa and blm riots.

Everything about the left is phony...they are not real....they use disinformation fear and lies to lead their followers around by the nose
I'll fix it for you, then your statement is 100% correct about one divider, former president djt.

Everything about the left right is phony...they are not real....they use disinformation fear and lies to lead their followers around by the nose.

That was 100% spot on about trump and the cult of trump.
You didn't fix it....lol

It's just another method hatched by the left to portray anyone who claims to be a conservative as crazy or unhinged. Until a few months ago, you didn't hear much about q at all other than in conspiracy circles, now, the left mentions q all the time.

They want to try and associate anything and everything on the right with q so they can then claim anyone on the right is unhinged.

It's just another method hatched by the left to portray anyone who claims to be a conservative as crazy or unhinged. Until a few months ago, you didn't hear much about q at all other than in conspiracy circles, now, the left mentions q all the time.

They want to try and associate anything and everything on the right with q so they can then claim anyone on the right is unhinged.
Yep its an old trick hatched by an old woman named Pelosi...when she is gone our nation will breath a huge sigh of relief....

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon. As you can see it is another lie about Trump supporters on the rinse and repeat cycle. QAnon means nothing to the vast, vast majority of Trump supporters.
The thread premise is a lie.

No one is saying all rightists are members of QAnon.

Those on the right who propagate the QAnon conspiracy theory are appropriately and factually identified as being part of that cult – the consequence of their own words and actions.

Indeed, much of the QAnon rhetoric has become part of mainstream conservative rhetoric – accusing political opponents of being ‘pedophiles,’ ‘communists,’ or ‘Nazis.’
Actually, the left, indirectly is trying to say that everyone in the right follows q. You do this by saying that all right wing talking points are q talking points, just as you did in your post.

No, not alot of the right wing talking points are from q. You guys on the left are doing your best to make that connection, but the majority of right wingers either have no idea who q is, or they don't agree with it.

Last edited:
B.S., it's the QOP and you know it. It's obvious, considering how the denials of affiliation and questions about why people are talking about Q in a vain attempt to deflect guilt.
Lol, so, if you deny you follow q, then that means you are guilty of following q?

You give them nowhere to go, no matter what, in your view, they are guilty.

:thup:

Forum List

Back