Bullshit QAnon Rhetoric

nobody knows what qnun is, did i write this correctly? it is an absolute coinkidink that i am wearing a sweater with a big q on it. it is just my favorite letter and/or my mom gave it to me prior to us both going to the capitol to save the children from the bloodsucking pedophiles in congress.

That was a sarcastic remark. You have taken it out of context. You lose.
Lets just take a look, shall we?
Asclepias said you are the founder for QAnon to which you replied "QAnon is a viable option."
I see no sarcasm whatsoever.

Opera Snapshot_2021-02-23_181536_www.usmessageboard.com.png

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon. As you can see it is another lie about Trump supporters on the rinse and repeat cycle. QAnon means nothing to the vast, vast majority of Trump supporters.
B.S., it's the QOP and you know it. It's obvious, considering how the denials of affiliation and questions about why people are talking about Q in a vain attempt to deflect guilt.
Notice taken as well. It's plainly obvious.

QAnon seems to be an obsession of the left. They're always talking about it. I guess this QAnon bunch must give out free shit to be so popular with libs.
No worse than the Rights obsession with Antifa.
QAnon has killed no one. Anti-Fa has.
I had no idea. Who did they kill? Wasn't QAnon behind Pizzagate? No one die but...

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon. As you can see it is another lie about Trump supporters on the rinse and repeat cycle. QAnon means nothing to the vast, vast majority of Trump supporters.
B.S., it's the QOP and you know it. It's obvious, considering how the denials of affiliation and questions about why people are talking about Q in a vain attempt to deflect guilt.
Like censorship to deflect guilt of the massive fraud, like that?
What censorship? :linky: :link:
Are you that out of touch?
Aren't you able to answer a simple question or is this just another troll move?

The thread premise is a lie.

No one is saying all rightists are members of QAnon.

Those on the right who propagate the QAnon conspiracy theory are appropriately and factually identified as being part of that cult – the consequence of their own words and actions.

Indeed, much of the QAnon rhetoric has become part of mainstream conservative rhetoric – accusing political opponents of being ‘pedophiles,’ ‘communists,’ or ‘Nazis.’
Has China Joe taught you how to use the internet yet. We don't want you to miss your vaccine. Those kind of accusations?

So do you think that the election was stolen, or that wearing masks is just a conspiracy to control the people and destroy America? What about Joe Biden being controlled by China, or he has dementia? If you think any of those is true, you are Q.

Those on the right who propagate the QAnon conspiracy theory are appropriately and factually identified as being part of that cult – the consequence of their own words and actions.

Indeed, much of the QAnon rhetoric has become part of mainstream conservative rhetoric – accusing political opponents of being ‘pedophiles,’ ‘communists,’ or ‘Nazis.’
more than a quarter of white evangelical Protestants believe that Trump is secretly battling a cabal of pedophile Democrats, and roughly half express support for the debunked claim that antifa was responsible for the recent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

so,
is Trump coming back into office on March 4th?

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon.

Oh they are huh.

----------------------------- Linkie?

I never even heard of that crap till the lefties started flinging it about like a bunch of crazies.

I can relate. It was exactly the same with that --- what's that guy's name.... Bo Belinsky? No wait, he was a baseball pitcher... Saul Belinsky?

more than a quarter of white evangelical Protestants believe that Trump is secretly battling a cabal of pedophile Democrats, and roughly half express support for the debunked claim that antifa was responsible for the recent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

so,
is Trump coming back into office on March 4th?
CPAC just "cancelled" the Young Pharaoh from talking. Someone pointed out his Q pedophilia and anti-Semitic rants. Otherwise he would have been one of the highlights. I'm sure Mat Schlap is the one who booked him.

Forum List

Back