Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.
.The wall is thee most contentious issue to be used against the republicans in the 2020 election (if it is attempted to be built), and if huge dollars are spent, and then it fails.

Building specific barriers suitable for the landscape along the border in order to conform to the needs within the areas that are at risk is Ok, and repairing or upgrading other barriers already in place is also OK. Mix that with better technology, drones, new roads, sensors, troops where needed, unchained border patrol, e-verify (enforced big time), sanctuary cities stopped, and the deportation starts yielding great results, and then look for the instant results in everything associated with the issue.

If can do all this in concert, the elections in 2020 will be Trump, Trump, Trump.

Right now the wall is like a huge target that has been placed on the backs of the GOP.

The Demon-crats are locked and loaded for the failure or they will do their level best to cause the failure.

Americans overwhelmingly want the southern border secured. I just see no evidence of this
. Secured yes, but that includes a comprehensive attack on all things illegal. A wall in some areas is needed yes, but not a huge Jericho wall as was dipicted in the Bible. There's political hype, and then there is reality.

Wrong, they came here legally and had to prove they had the ability to support themselves and we could check to ensure they weren't criminals. Your argument falls apart right there.

Uh, guy, all you had to do was get here on a boat back in the day.. All these sponsorship and other restrictions came later.

My issue is illegal aliens self selecting and then going on welfare and bringing crime, drugs and guns with them.

Which isn't really happening, but don't let that stop your bigotry, Cleetus.

Mexicans who prove they can support themselves and they aren't already criminals is all I want, just like with the Irish, Germans and Poles.

That's all I want. Come legally, let us check them out.

Sorry, guy, your argument falls apart right there as a false equivalency

Um, you really need to see what people were SAYING back in those days. I can tell you right now, no one was happy to see my Grandparents when they came over from Germany 90 years ago.

Why is there no choice for "are you insane, no I sure as fuck didn't vote for Rump then and ain't about to go there in this lifetime"?

Bogus "poll". Belongs on fucking Drudge.

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

Some bigot like you said the same thing about the Irish 150 years ago.

And the Germans 100 years ago.

And the Poles 50 years ago.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

Yes, the right wing cares about the freedom of rich people to exploit working folks.

We are against the wall because it's a waste of money and it presents an ugly image of our country. (Most undocumented workers actually entered the country legally or through another route.)

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

Yeah, um.... funny thing about that.. the blacks have been waiting a lot longer than the Hispanics have...

Okay, here's the real problem you guys have. You've spent the last few decades scaring white people into voting against their own economic interests by telling them the Darkies are out to get them.... which worked fine up until the 1980's, but really doesn't work now because there are too many of them, and some white people aren't really comfortable with racism.

The ironic thing is, Hispanics SHOULD be a conservative block now. religious, hard working and pro-family. They'll probably drag the Democrats closer to the center. But you guys have so thoroughly alienated them you've probably lost them for generations.

upload_2018-3-20_22-8-32.png

Yeah, um.... funny thing about that.. the blacks have been waiting a lot longer than the Hispanics have...

Okay, here's the real problem you guys have. You've spent the last few decades scaring white people into voting against their own economic interests by telling them the Darkies are out to get them.... which worked fine up until the 1980's, but really doesn't work now because there are too many of them, and some white people aren't really comfortable with racism.

The ironic thing is, Hispanics SHOULD be a conservative block now. religious, hard working and pro-family. They'll probably drag the Democrats closer to the center. But you guys have so thoroughly alienated them you've probably lost them for generations.
I'm half Hispanic. No reason for American Hispanics to go against Trump. He represents a protectionist stance for ALL Americans. Since when do American Hispanics get invulnerable against losing jobs to foreign invaders ? (wherever they may be from)

And since when do Americans (any of us) not lose out, when countries like Mexico and China pillage our economy for Billions$$ per year, as they've been doing ?

As for all your talk about race, for your edification, dark skinned people aren't the only foreigners that Democrats have been throwing at us, to build votes for themselves. >>>

hillary-clinton-legalise-the-irish-t-shirt-752x501.jpg

Hell, no! And I'm not guessing; it's 100% certainty that I won't vote for Trump in 2020. I will vote for Bobo the Bonobo before I vote for Trump.
You own stock in outsourcing companies, including ones with illegal alien labor ? You're in prison and want to be released 20 years early ? You're good with Sharia law ? You're OK with racial discrimination (affirmative action), as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims ? Planning a mass shooting attack at some "gun-free zone" establishment ?

If yes, then no, you wouldn't be voting for Trump.

I'm half Hispanic. No reason for American Hispanics to go against Trump. He represents a protectionist stance for ALL Americans. Since when do American Hispanics get invulnerable against losing jobs to foreign invaders ? (wherever they may be from)

Why would Hispanics support "protectionism".

Do you know what Protectionism is? It's an admission that Americans are lazier and produce lower quality products, and need to be protected in their own markets for foreign competition. Not sure why anyone supports that.

And since when do Americans (any of us) not lose out, when countries like Mexico and China pillage our economy for Billions$$ per year, as they've been doing ?

Um, guy, here's the thing. we aren't losing out. We give them money, they give us products. If consumers didn't want their products, they don't have to buy them. Protectionism is 'We can't trust ourselves not to buy foreign products!!!"

The reality- most manufacturing jobs weren't lost to foreign competition, they were lost to automation.

As for all your talk about race, for your edification, dark skinned people aren't the only foreigners that Democrats have been throwing at us, to build votes for themselves. >>>

Exactly my point. 150 years ago, the bigots said this about the Irish, 100 years ago about the Germans, 50 years ago about the Poles.

We don't get Mexico's best and brightest, we get their filth. They pour across the border killing and raping Americans. We get their brutal gangs who hack people to death with machetes. We get their deviants who rape 6 and 9 year old girls. They ignore our laws, drive drunk as shit killing our citizens, no insurance, no licenses. Many can't even read the damn public road signs. They commit millions of crimes, 200,000 illegals in Texas committed 600,000 crimes alone. The illegals in our jails and prisons cost us $7 billion a year.

Now, do we have the same problem with Canada? Hell no. Canada is a well behaved neighboring country, no wall needed. But if we are going to protect our citizens from these filth in the south yeah we need a wall, the border must be secured.

Now, do we have the same problem with Canada? Hell no. Canada is a well behaved neighboring country, no wall needed. But if we are going to protect our citizens from these filth in the south yeah we need a wall, the border must be secured.

We don't have that problem with Canada because Canada is actually a nicer place to live, except for the weather.

We don't have that problem with Canada because Canada is actually a nicer place to live, except for the weather.

Thanks for agreeing with me, no issues with Canada no wall needed. Mexican filth pouring across our borders killing and raping our citizens, build a wall and shut them out.

are you calling Mexico a shithole nation?

you fucking racist

you fucking racist

You got JoeB by the balls now. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.
Yes, let us build a wall around Trump, and install iron bars in the windows.

you fucking racist

You got JoeB by the balls now. :auiqs.jpg:
He's such a racists he actually hands them to me.

The wall is no where near the "most critical political issue in America." At most, it is a money-draining boondoggle.

You realize that at this rate if we started building the wall today about 2% of it would be finished by 2020.
So, now you are an expert on building? Well if a president 20 years ago would just have followed through with the talk there would be far fewer illegals not and a tall (disgusting, lol) wall up already.

Forum List

Back