Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

I voted third party in every election since 1996, will continue that trend in 2020.

We do not need a wall, building a wall is moving backwards, not forwards. Trump wants a wall because he wants a viable, physical monument to his greatness and a wall is the only way he will get one.

According to Trump himself border crossings are down 80%, and that is without a wall and without a significant increase in the Border Patrol.

The wall is an expense we do not have the money to pay for and it will just become a bigger and bigger expense each year as the maintenance cost on it grow with time and age of the wall.

If you wish to control our southern border to keep the evil brown people out there are three easy steps to do it.

First, use our military for its base purpose, to defend the country. We have roughly 97,000 troops in Europe. Bring half of them home and station them along the border and give them the task of protecting the border.

Second, punish harshly those companies in the US that employ illegal immigrants. Make an example out of a couple of bigger companies and make it so painful that no other company will take the chance of using illegal immigrants as labor.

Third, have a real guest worker program so that those industries that do rely on cheaper labor (agricultural comes to mind) have access to those willing to work.

If you do the 2nd and 3rd thing then the only people trying to sneak across the border are people with ill intent and then they become easy targets for the military guarding the border.

On a side note, wanting to build a wall to keep the non-whites is about the most anti-libertarian thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you for dropping the charade.

How doesn’t the wall pay for itself over time?
You must be doing different math than we are...would you mind walking us through your arithmetic?

I was a math major.

Leftist math isn't math in any sense of the word of which I am aware

On a side note, wanting to build a wall to keep the non-whites is about the most anti-libertarian thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you for dropping the charade.

Skimmed the rest. So you're a racist who thinks only brown people are criminals and enter our country illegally and white people only come here legally? Yeah. Only brown people are criminals. How Grand Wizard of you

You are the one that brought up hispanics you dishonest moron.

Trump wants a wall because he wants a viable, physical monument to his greatness and a wall is the only way he will get one

Lost interest right here. Typical leftist. You need to start with ad hominem attacks on people you disagree with because you can't back up your positions with actual logical arguments. What you said is you're a bigot, don't bother reading the rest of your crap because it won't make sense either.

That's all the left has because your ideas are illogical and don't work.

This is a voter drive for you. You don't oppose the wall because you think it won't work, you oppose the wall because you know it will.

Then there's how drugs, guns, gangs, criminals, rapists and murderers come across the border with the illegal aliens and completely ignore that.

We are talking about ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration

I gave 3 steps to stop those things and you have no rebuttal to them so you choose to ignore them. What else would we expect from the most dishonest person on this forum.

"We?" And your dick shrivels up further. It's not you, you have legions of posters following your every word cheering you on propping up your manhood.

Listen you race bating lech. We are talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Not immigration. You know that, you just don't have the wit to back up your stupid crap or the manhood to stand on actual principles. So that's how you roll.

Illegal alien is no more legal immigrant than shoplifter is customer.

Only Democrats want the illegal aliens because you know they will go on welfare, be chained to government, then you own them

And I gave you a three step plan that is more effective than a wall and cheaper than a wall. But you will not address it because you are the most dishonest person on this forum.

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

I voted third party in every election since 1996, will continue that trend in 2020.

We do not need a wall, building a wall is moving backwards, not forwards. Trump wants a wall because he wants a viable, physical monument to his greatness and a wall is the only way he will get one.

According to Trump himself border crossings are down 80%, and that is without a wall and without a significant increase in the Border Patrol.

The wall is an expense we do not have the money to pay for and it will just become a bigger and bigger expense each year as the maintenance cost on it grow with time and age of the wall.

If you wish to control our southern border to keep the evil brown people out there are three easy steps to do it.

First, use our military for its base purpose, to defend the country. We have roughly 97,000 troops in Europe. Bring half of them home and station them along the border and give them the task of protecting the border.

Second, punish harshly those companies in the US that employ illegal immigrants. Make an example out of a couple of bigger companies and make it so painful that no other company will take the chance of using illegal immigrants as labor.

Third, have a real guest worker program so that those industries that do rely on cheaper labor (agricultural comes to mind) have access to those willing to work.

If you do the 2nd and 3rd thing then the only people trying to sneak across the border are people with ill intent and then they become easy targets for the military guarding the border.

On a side note, wanting to build a wall to keep the non-whites is about the most anti-libertarian thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you for dropping the charade.”

Do you typically put your libertarian beliefs ahead of Constitutional authority and the legal responsibility of our federal government?

You must be doing different math than we are...would you mind walking us through your arithmetic?

You would first have to explain how the wall will generate revenue, otherwise it cannot pay for itself.

Then tell me how building and maintaining a wall is cheaper than bringing home our troops and putting them on the southern border. We are already paying for the troops and stationing them in America vice Europe saves the DOD money.

Do you typically put your libertarian beliefs ahead of Constitutional authority and the legal responsibility of our federal government?

What is it about using the military to defend our country goes against the Constitutional authority and the legal responsibility of our federal government?

You didn’t vote? Then I’ve lost all respect for you loser.

I voted for Gary Johnson....

Who called Trump's wall "asinine".

So your standard is you only vote for people you agree with on every issue? Wow, what a stupid standard. Is that seriously your point?

So your standard is you only vote for people you agree with on every issue? Wow, what a stupid standard. Is that seriously your point?

According to your OP, you didn't vote in 2016...

upload_2018-3-21_9-55-21-png.183847

What is it about using the military to defend our country goes against the Constitutional authority and the legal responsibility of our federal government?

Because it's a stupid plan. Instead of just building and defending a wall, you want the military chasing thousands of people across the desert every night. Only a moron would propose that. Or someone who wants them to fail ...

When you spend twenty billion bucks, plus future maintenance which is considerable, on a fantasy wall that ignores the reality of where illicit immigration comes from in the first place and therefore has little effect --- where exactly is your ROI on that?

Remember the mantra: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS". That's what the wall is. It's already been sold, and you lot bought it. The wall isn't an actual wall, it's a fantasy sold to the gullible And Mexico didn't pay for it -- the rest of us in this country did.

Not at all. Just ribbing you.

I voted for Trump because I didn’t like the alternative, however, I too disagree with him on trade. I do agree that the wall is the number one critical issue that will determine whether he gets re-elected. The wall needs to be approved before the dems take the house.

Because it's a stupid plan. Instead of just building and defending a wall, you want the military chasing thousands of people across the desert every night. Only a moron would propose that. Or someone who wants them to fail ...

You have a very shity opinoin of the capabilities of our military.

And if you implement the first two steps you no longer have 1000s crossing the border every night.

You realize that at this rate if we started building the wall today about 2% of it would be finished by 2020.
So, now you are an expert on building? Well if a president 20 years ago would just have followed through with the talk there would be far fewer illegals not and a tall (disgusting, lol) wall up already.

You're right. My math was way off. Considering we haven't started, at this rate 0% of the wall will be built by 2020.

You would first have to explain how the wall will generate revenue, otherwise it cannot pay for itself.

Then tell me how building and maintaining a wall is cheaper than bringing home our troops and putting them on the southern border. We are already paying for the troops and stationing them in America vice Europe saves the DOD money.

No Mexicrat POTUS would ever demo a $25 billion dollar wall..the wall is forever.
Further, I’ll go out on a limb and bet you’re not privy to “real” costs and expense. My guess is; people far smarter than you and I and privy to more information have the math worked out.

No Mexicrat POTUS would ever demo a $25 billion dollar wall..the wall is forever.

Further, I’ll go out on a limb and bet you’re not privy to “real” costs and expense. My guess is; people far smarter than you and I and privy to more information have the math worked out.

So, tell me again how the wall will generate revenue...

Well if a president 20 years ago would just have followed through with the talk there would be far fewer illegals not and a tall (disgusting, lol) wall up already.

Why a president 20 years ago? Why not a president 30 years ago? Oh, that's right. We want to forget the gift Saint Ronnie gave to illegals.

When you spend twenty billion bucks, plus future maintenance which is considerable, on a fantasy wall that ignores the reality of where illicit immigration comes from in the first place and therefore has little effect --- where exactly is your ROI on that?

Remember the mantra: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS". That's what the wall is. It's already been sold, and you lot bought it. The wall isn't an actual wall, it's a fantasy sold to the gullible And Mexico didn't pay for it -- the rest of us in this country did.

O spent a trillion on shovel ready jobs that fleeced the taxpayers and loaded his buds pockets. We got some stimulus signs. You were down with wasting a trillion and now screaming like a child over 20billion. Lol. Go pound sand. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Forum List

Back