Building the Border Fence - A Public/Private Partnership

This idea should make liberal heads explode, the main reason being that it would obviously work:

US-Mexico Border Tighter Border Security Requires Mexico s Cooperation

To quickly secure our Southern Border, open the construction of the border fence to public and private sponsorship. Crowd source it.

If individuals, private organizations, and state or local governments with jurisdiction were allowed to finance construction of one mile segments, build out would occur quickly, leaving only a subset for the Federal Government to finance.

What do you think of this as a "power down" solution for a future Republican Administration?

Things always work better when the federal government is NOT in charge of it.

What would stop illegal immigration is taking away the pot at the end of the rainbow. Once here, they get housing, food and the promise of amnesty.

Clarify the law regarding automatic citizenship. If both parents are here illegally, the child is not a U.S. citizen. No welfare for illegals. No amnesty. Deportation to the nearest border and they are on their own once dropped at the border.

Only way to stop it is to stop rewarding it. If the Mexican government is unable to dump it's criminals and the poor on us, they will be forced to address the problems in their country and help people make a better life there.

We already have an army on the border. A well designed fence makes their job 10 times easier. There simply is no valid reason for not building a fence.
There is an electronic wall so to speak all ready...

You mean there's bullshit. What the fuck is an "electronic wall?" How does that stop anyone?
It let's them know when someone is in the area, so they can go after them...

How does it do that?
Sensors, just like they used on the DEW line...It will pick up footsteps.. and there are out door cameras...with night vision..
Now if only Obama allowed the border patrol to do their job and pick them up. And, of course, they can only be in so many places. A wall vastly decreases the number of people needed to patrol a given section of the border.

Most illegals just overstay their visas...OP- ANY un-American BS to avoid a good SS/Work ID card , and an ACTUAL solution. Hater dupes!!

Last edited:
There is an electronic wall so to speak all ready...

You mean there's bullshit. What the fuck is an "electronic wall?" How does that stop anyone?
It let's them know when someone is in the area, so they can go after them...

How does it do that?
Sensors, just like they used on the DEW line...It will pick up footsteps.. and there are out door cameras...with night vision..
Now if only Obama allowed the border patrol to do their job and pick them up. And, of course, they can only be in so many places. A wall vastly decreases the number of people needed to patrol a given section of the border.
I am wondering why you think they don't come over the northern border...

funny , these anti wall peoples children are really going to love and respect them . What a he11 of a mess these anti wall libs are building for their children .

Do you really think a wall will keep out illegals?
It will keep out 95% of them. Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.

When you you leftwing turds going to admit that you don't want to seal the border?

Who do you think you're fooling?
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Just cause you can't get over a wall does not mean 99.99999999999999999999% of the population can't.

Instead of going over or under the wall, the illegals will just go around.

2i6kzsy.jpg

I see boat people.

Stopping boat people is even easier.

There is no valid reason for not building a wall. None.
Do you have a wall around your house?

I have a fence around my yard. Gated communities have walls around them with security guards. You have to be stupid or fundamentally dishonest to argue that walls don't work.
The fence around your yard is for privacy. You are seriously retarded if you think it would stop anyone who wanted to enter your yard.

It discourages people from going into your yard, like kids who want to do mischief. Walls around gated communities definitely reduce the amount of crime that occurs in them. Developers wouldn't build them if they didn't work. What do they know that liberals are too stupid to figure out?

funny , these anti wall peoples children are really going to love and respect them . What a he11 of a mess these anti wall libs are building for their children .
It's the same it's been since the early 1980's.......No president has put any real effort into stopping it..The politicians and business end want them here...The govt. just wants them to come out from hiding..

Instead of going over or under the wall, the illegals will just go around.

2i6kzsy.jpg

I see boat people.

I have a fence around my yard. Gated communities have walls around them with security guards. You have to be stupid or fundamentally dishonest to argue that walls don't work.
The fence around your yard is for privacy. You are seriously retarded if you think it would stop anyone who wanted to enter your yard.

It discourages people from going into your yard, like kids who want to do mischief. Walls around gated communities definitely reduce the amount of crime that occurs in them. Developers wouldn't build them if they didn't work. What do they know that liberals are too stupid to figure out?
The walls are there so you can sleep better.....

Once in office I will propose that each border state have a military base and the troops can have 24 hour rounds checking the border for traffickers. Maybe even build a southern border highway so truckers can mow down runners on sight.

Do you really think a wall will keep out illegals?
It will keep out 95% of them. Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.

When you you leftwing turds going to admit that you don't want to seal the border?

Who do you think you're fooling?
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Just cause you can't get over a wall does not mean 99.99999999999999999999% of the population can't.

It will take them a lot of work to get over a well designed wall. Meanwhile the border patrol will be waiting for them when they step foot on the other side.

The Israeli wall works astoundingly well, so what do the Israelis know that liberals are too stupid to figure out?

,Canadians have a decent , civilized country and generally aren't looking for a better country to live in Moonglow . Its the third worlders coming over the southern border that are the problem because of the language , culture , lack of good western traditions and values , etc. , etc. . Oh well , go ahead , let the world in , its about 320 million pop. in the USA now so lets make it to 400 million . I grew up in the USA with a pop. of about 200 million , country was way better when I grew up !!

Last edited:

You sleep better because the wall keeps criminals out. I know from personal experience. I bought a house in a gated community before the wall was finished. A lot of crimes were reported in the neighborhood before they closed it off to outsiders.

Here's an idea. Instead of private investors spending their money on a border wall, why don't they just go with bripat's idea and build a fence around their neighborhoods?

They can get some Mexicans to build it.

Here's an idea. Instead of private investors spending their money on a border wall, why don't they just go with bripat's idea and build a fence around their neighborhoods?

They can get some Mexicans to build it.

How will that keep them from getting Social Security numbers and welfare?

You sleep better because the wall keeps criminals out. I know from personal experience. I bought a house in a gated community before the wall was finished. A lot of crimes were reported in the neighborhood before they closed it off to outsiders.
I live in the boonies and no crime here either without walls or fences...

Forum List

Back