Buffalo Murder Spree Suspect Had Azov Battalion Symbol on His Manifesto

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The Azov Battalion is openly pro-Nazi. Yet the Southern Poverty Law Center and all types are cheering on the Azov Battalion. This includes yet another rally in NYC for Ukraine celebrating the Azov Battalion.

The Azov Battalion is openly pro-Nazi. Yet the Southern Poverty Law Center and all types are cheering on the Azov Battalion. This includes yet another rally in NYC for Ukraine celebrating the Azov Battalion.

You realize that the Azov Battalion is a miniscule part of Ukrainian military right? And that they were stood up to INTIMIDATE pro-Russians in the Dombas? You're probably also aware of Putin's claim to "de-nazifiy" Ukraine as an excuse for invasion. HE cites the Azov Battalion as evidence and many of Russian trolls here at USMB have followed suit.

I UNDERSTAND they are bad-ass. They are under the command of a JEWISH president and the FULL structure of the Ukrainian military command. This should not tarnish the campaign to SAVE their country and let PUTIN win because ONE battalion is allowed to be super militant and political.

And there's no evidence of ANY SUPPORT in those vids you posted from Ukrainians on the street in NYC. The guy posting them and "interpreting them" could very well be another PAID troll for Putin.

It's wartime -- we are somewhat involved here. I've SEEN DAILY absolute evidence of propaganda direct from Russia on this little internet backwater site. Folks need to be careful in accepting evidence -- ESPECIALLY from anyone on Twitter.

As for the connection to the evil demonic shooter today -- PROPAGANDA WORKS on simpletons. Mention Nazi and the wannabees flock to it. The shooter probably worships Dylan Roof as well. THESE are the real racists.

And see:

WOW.. The guy speaking at the time just mentions a lot of heroes fighting for Ukraine's survival and this UNKNOWN GUY -- edits the video to just show the crowd cheering for Azov battalion.

In your opinion -- makes the whole crowd Nazi supporters. RIGHT? Azov might have started as some "terrorist proxy" in the Donbas. BUT -- they are inconsequential to the mission/goal of saving Ukraine. And Ukranians are NOT Nazis. They MIGHT be ultra-nationalists right NOW -- but who isn't when you are invaded by a criminal with a bucket list to commit genocide and war crimes?

They got a white one uh boy

djdhdudjduduhdhdhdhd.jpeg

Shiny usually leads to glowie

You realize that the Azov Battalion is a miniscule part of Ukrainian military right? And that they were stood up to INTIMIDATE pro-Russians in the Dombas? You're probably also aware of Putin's claim to "de-nazifiy" Ukraine as an excuse for invasion. HE cites the Azov Battalion as evidence and many of Russian trolls here at USMB have followed suit.

I UNDERSTAND they are bad-ass. They are under the command of a JEWISH president and the FULL structure of the Ukrainian military command. This should not tarnish the campaign to SAVE their country and let PUTIN win because ONE battalion is allowed to be super militant and political.

And there's no evidence of ANY SUPPORT in those vids you posted from Ukrainians on the street in NYC. The guy posting them and "interpreting them" could very well be another PAID troll for Putin.

It's wartime -- we are somewhat involved here. I've SEEN DAILY absolute evidence of propaganda direct from Russia on this little internet backwater site. Folks need to be careful in accepting evidence -- ESPECIALLY from anyone on Twitter.

As for the connection to the evil demonic shooter today -- PROPAGANDA WORKS on simpletons. Mention Nazi and the wannabees flock to it. The shooter probably worships Dylan Roof as well. THESE are the real racists.

The Buffalo shooter is a Democrat that is plain to see. He reviles Tucker Carson and FNC. Sso how much of a "Ultra Maga" white supremacist can he be?
The midterm elections less than 7 months from now.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats are right on schedule with their false flag attacks. Expect to see more as we get closer to November 8th. It feeds into so many of the PM/DSA Dem narratives it's too good to be true for them. Rallies the blacks, the Ukraine war mongers and the anti-gunners.

Azov Battalion. A single battalion out of how many currently engaged in defending their homes against invasion.

It would be as if this madman who shot up the Grocery Store did so claiming that there were members of a Black Militia in New York.

I wish the Russian Puppets would make up their minds. Their justifications are so varied and laughable as to be insulting to anyone with half a mind. It’s because NATO was going to let Ukraine join. Despite the fact that NATO said no several times. Russia had to invade. Well Russia is going to have to launch Nukes in a couple months when Finland and Sweeden join NATO.

The fact that less than 10% of the population of Ukraine are part of a Nazi movement. That’s why Russia had to invade.

Those numbers are the same in the US. Does that mean Russia would be justified in crossing the Bearing Sea and taking Alaska?

All this crap defending Russia is absolute crap. If any of it was the actual cause then Putin would be the biggest jackass in history. But he isn’t. He is a megalomaniac determined to recreate the Soviet Union. And as a result of his support by the Russian People I sincerely hope that World War III starts soon. Like today. It would have gone already if I was President. Russian would be spoken in Hell and in dead languages sections of Universities. Like Sanskrit.

Azov Battalion. A single battalion out of how many currently engaged in defending their homes against invasion.

It would be as if this madman who shot up the Grocery Store did so claiming that there were members of a Black Militia in New York.

I wish the Russian Puppets would make up their minds. Their justifications are so varied and laughable as to be insulting to anyone with half a mind. It’s because NATO was going to let Ukraine join. Despite the fact that NATO said no several times. Russia had to invade. Well Russia is going to have to launch Nukes in a couple months when Finland and Sweeden join NATO.

The fact that less than 10% of the population of Ukraine are part of a Nazi movement. That’s why Russia had to invade.

Those numbers are the same in the US. Does that mean Russia would be justified in crossing the Bearing Sea and taking Alaska?

All this crap defending Russia is absolute crap. If any of it was the actual cause then Putin would be the biggest jackass in history. But he isn’t. He is a megalomaniac determined to recreate the Soviet Union. And as a result of his support by the Russian People I sincerely hope that World War III starts soon. Like today. It would have gone already if I was President. Russian would be spoken in Hell and in dead languages sections of Universities. Like Sanskrit.

Neo-Nazis have a large following and support in parts of Ukraine. You could Google it. Also, historically, Ukraine had a large Nazi force during WW II.

And if I recall, when a few neo-Nazi types paraded in Charelston in 2017 all of the protesters against tearing down statues got swiped with the broad brush of all being neo-Nazi.

You realize that the Azov Battalion is a miniscule part of Ukrainian military right?
"Minuscule" or not, you can bet your bippy that if there were such a "minuscule" detachment in any of the U.S. military, the leftbats would broad brush the entire military as Nazis...We both know it.

Secondly, no matter how small, why would the be welcomed into the legit Ukrainian military in any case?

Neo-Nazis have a large following and support in parts of Ukraine. You could Google it. Also, historically, Ukraine had a large Nazi force during WW II.

And if I recall, when a few neo-Nazi types paraded in Charelston in 2017 all of the protesters against tearing down statues got swiped with the broad brush of all being neo-Nazi.
People have a tough time understanding that we at times are the bad guys.

So Putin would be justified in invading Alaska to track down the Nazis in America?

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

That's correct, you scratch the surface a little and there it is.

1652657298594.png

Forum List

Back