FBI Documents Reveal US Funded Charlottesville Rioters Through Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Group — Documents Show Ties Between Azov Battalion, US Rio

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is an amazing find. We know how evil the deep state is. This is another level.

At every step, they colluded with Democrats, the MSM Russia, whoever they needed to collude with to harm President Trump and his Presidency.

And look at the mess they gave us in place of Trump. A doddering fool who has made a mess of everything he touches named Joe Biden.

The relationship between the U.S. government and the government of Ukraine has once again hit a snag. Uncovered reports of cooperation between U.S.-based neo-nazi groups and the Ukrainian Guard, a neo-nazi group calling themselves the Azov Battalion, have revealed an international extremist conspiracy, with the U.S. government’s hands all over it.
While the US government focuses on jailing and sanctioning right-wing dissidents in the US using the help of tech companies, uncovered documents reveal the US indirectly sent taxpayer dollars to neo-nazi groups and Charlottesville rioters abroad.
Screen-Shot-2022-03-10-at-2.10.59-PM-1024x387.png
This means that funding of the Azov Battalion specifically designed for countering Russian influence within Ukraine, indirectly helped train one of the most prominent groups prosecuted after the 2017 Charlottesville rally.
It is important to note that the Rise Above Movement was heavily targeted by the US government for their skirmishes with mostly white Antifa in Charlottesville, VA, and Berkeley, CA.
It appears to be the case that now, the US government indirectly sent them a lot of money.
The Stanford Center for International Security and Cooperation published a detailed report regarding the connections between U.S. extremist groups and ultra-nationalist Ukrainian neo-nazi groups such as the Azov Battalion.

For a country that is obsessed with dealing with Nazis and right wingers, it sure doesnt mind supporting them.

This is an amazing find. We know how evil the deep state is. This is another level.

At every step, they colluded with Democrats, the MSM Russia, whoever they needed to collude with to harm President Trump and his Presidency.

And look at the mess they gave us in place of Trump. A doddering fool who has made a mess of everything he touches named Joe Biden.

The relationship between the U.S. government and the government of Ukraine has once again hit a snag. Uncovered reports of cooperation between U.S.-based neo-nazi groups and the Ukrainian Guard, a neo-nazi group calling themselves the Azov Battalion, have revealed an international extremist conspiracy, with the U.S. government’s hands all over it.
While the US government focuses on jailing and sanctioning right-wing dissidents in the US using the help of tech companies, uncovered documents reveal the US indirectly sent taxpayer dollars to neo-nazi groups and Charlottesville rioters abroad.
This means that funding of the Azov Battalion specifically designed for countering Russian influence within Ukraine, indirectly helped train one of the most prominent groups prosecuted after the 2017 Charlottesville rally.
It is important to note that the Rise Above Movement was heavily targeted by the US government for their skirmishes with mostly white Antifa in Charlottesville, VA, and Berkeley, CA.
It appears to be the case that now, the US government indirectly sent them a lot of money.
The Stanford Center for International Security and Cooperation published a detailed report regarding the connections between U.S. extremist groups and ultra-nationalist Ukrainian neo-nazi groups such as the Azov Battalion.
So after reading the story, I'm not clear how

FBI Documents Reveal US Funded Charlottesville Rioters Through Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Group​

Could you point that out for me?

None of this surprises me. It's this kind of crap that makes me believe that our nation WILL fall into "kinetic" civil conflict when Trump even announces his run for '24. As early as his announcement, the crap will begin. There is NO WAY they will allow him to be re-elected.

For a country that is obsessed with dealing with Nazis and right wingers, it sure doesnt mind supporting them.
Jesus H Christ, here's the deal, democrats ARE, and ALWAYS have been Nazis, this is irrefutable fact! Adolph Hitler was greatly inspired by American democrats, particularly useful to him were their ideas on racial superiority, eugenics, and the reservation system! In WW II democrats loathed the idea of going to war against Nazi Germany, whom they shared a mutual admiration with, it was only after Pearl Harbor that they agreed to go to war.... Many great America industrialists were democrats, and Nazi admirers....

No wonder Dems are so knee deep in the Ukraine.

Thanks for your post, excaliber. I pray that this anomaly of power is corrected because the majority of American people depend on Congress to represent us well, and they've fallen short of doing God's work this year, according to the Constitution which has a biblical basis. Word for loving word.

This allegation makes no sense.

It says the money went from the FBI to Azov to the US neo-nazis.

But that makes no sense.

Usually if you want someone to train you and advise you, you have to pay them.

I think this is Russian disinformation.

And it wouldn't be entirely surprising if the DNC picked up on it.

Thanks for your post, excaliber. I pray that this anomaly of power is corrected because the majority of American people depend on Congress to represent us well, and they've fallen short of doing God's work this year, according to the Constitution which has a biblical basis. Word for loving word.
Bullshit.

Some of the "conservatives" here have been giving me thumbs down and calling me vulgar names because I keep telling them that Zelensky is not the Great White Hope the Democrats keep lauding. He is a puppet of George Soros and the Khazarian Mafia. The U.S. and Canada are rife with the Khazars and supported by Neo-Nazis and most Democrat politicians in DC. The problem is that none of these posters will google anything I mention about the Serpent People and I am not going to provide any links. They should do their own research.

Forum List

Back