Buddhists burn down Mosque and hand out death sentences

I also think the problem in Lebenon is not with Muslims in general, but extremists and hezbolla.

Last edited:
I think it depends where they are Lucy...Muslims represent many cultures - just like Christians do, and they differ from culture to culture.

They destroyed Secular Lebanon, there was a huge Christian section of Lebanon, many either had to convert to Islam or flee for the lives.

I also think the problem in Lebenon is not with Muslims in general, but extremists and hezbolla.

Well now we're back to recognising who's an extremist and who isn't. The only way we can do this is if they announce that they're an extremist, we're aware there's more extremists that don't announce that they are, they remain hidden, so what do we do about those?

Most of the Western terrorist attacks, the perpetrators didn't go about in public announcing they were extremists and were planning to commit suicide attacks, they remained hidden within Muslim enclaves.

Are you people aware this conflict is about racism and not religion? ...... :cool:

The whole situation seems to have been caused by the rape and murder of the woman, as I'm 100% pro-Death Penalty, I think rape and murder deserve the ultimate sentence.

Do you trust the Myanmar courts to be fair in this?

If you rape and murder, then you deserve to be executed. We can't excuse rape and murder, or can we, if it's Muslims who are doing it?

If this crime occured in your country or mine, I'd agree. Mostly, we have decent and impartial justice systems. Crimes are investigated. People get a fair trial. We have mechanisms to fight corruption and to appeal. We don't just pick people up off the streets and charge them because we don't like them (or, at least not often). Do you think that happens in Myanmar? Do you think it happens in North Korea? How about Iran?

Lucy, have you read what Myanmar does to it's people?

We could mention Thailand hanging drug dealers, I don't think that the Thai human rights situation is so great, so what am I supposed to say that because of that, the Thai authorities should just treat drug dealers with kid gloves?

The Thai's aren't so great either and they have strict laws regarding drugs. They are also involved in human smuggling and the sex trade. They aren't a country I would applaud either....

The thing with rape and Myanmar and the Rohinga is that the Myanmar government and Buddhist monks been complicit in spreading false rumors of rape in order to whip up hatred against that ethnic minority. As a result - it really makes claims of rape suspect even though I'm sure rape occurs - regardless of religion, ethnicity, or race, women DO get raped, and their attackers SHOULD face justice, but it needs to be justice not mob violence, not "justice" based on false charges and ethnic hatred.

Rape used as a weapon in Myanmar to ignite fear

Once Again, Racial Tensions in Burma Turn Deadly
Mandalay is the home of extremist Buddhist monk Wirathu and has long been a hub of simmering inter-religious tensions; the controversial cleric appears to have been instrumental is spreading the rape rumors that led to the latest violence via his Facebook page.

Rape accusation that sparked Myanmar riot 'false' - World Bulletin
A rape accusation that sparked deadly riots in Myanmar this month was fabricated during a bitter personal feud, state media have reported.

Religious violence that left two men dead – a Buddhist and a Muslim – erupted in the country’s second largest city of Mandalay on July 1.

Mobs gathered outside a Muslim-owned teashop after rumors spread on social media that two of the shop’s owners had raped a Buddhist woman.

The ensuing violence lasted for three days and injured more than 20 people. A nighttime curfew brought in to suppress the mobs was still in place Monday.

The government-run New Light of Myanmar newspaper reported Sunday that the woman who made the allegations was paid to do so by two men involved in a personal dispute with the teashop owners.

A medical examination of the woman “found no sign of rape,” the report said, adding that “after a detailed investigation she confessed that she accused the two men because she was paid.”

Who's the bigger threat to Western Civilisation, Buddhists or Radical Islam?

Of course not all Muslims are of the crazy type, but the fundamental problem is that too many of the Muslim males, and often the Muslim females between the ages of 15 years-old and 25 years-old are very prone to being Radicalised.

Of course not all Muslims are of the crazy type, but the fundamental problem is that too many of the Muslim males, and often the Muslim females between the ages of 15 years-old and 25 years-old are very prone to being Radicalised.
Coyote will now say christianity is the biggest threat. She will guise it under the old "all religions" claim.

And where do these Moslems get their marching orders from? The teachings of Muhammad.

Where are the resident hacks to lecture us on how bigoted these Buddhists are?

They have a problem attacking the Buddhists for some reason.

Actually, the problem with Muslims in Myanmar is far more complicated then this. There is little to no evidence they are raping Buddhist women but the then, a kangaroo court makes sure of convictions (you realize Myanmar does not have a good human rights reputation?) - accusations of rape inflame the public and provide an excuse to attack the Rohinga minority who have been subject to brutal treatment, restricted to concentration camps.

Buddhists are just as prone to violence as any other religion.

And I'm sorry, but I have to say this - it's utterly disgusting when people are dancing around celebrating the killing of innocent people.
It was really quite disgusting when you made jokes about chocolate in the thread about Isis dissolving people in vats of acid. Hypocrite much? Lol.

It's really quite disgusting when you agree with posts calling for the murder of kids just because they happen to be Muslim. Naziesque much?
It's really disgusting that you think it's ok to keep lying about posters here, whilst giving a pass to your palls when they are the ones who ACTUALLY suggested nuking children. However, it's all very enlightening for the few remaining posters who might have doubted you'd stoop so low, along with your penchant for supporting Islamic extremists, fanatics and terrorists - oh - And that your poor heart bleeds when a Muslim turns jihadi. Lol.
You are one seriously messed up islamopologist.

It's ever been the same old tired and deceptive story from Liberals. Their purpose is to defend Islam. Period. So when Moslems do terrible things, the blame is put on others or the terrible things are claimed to be divorced from doctrinal Islam. It's never the fault of Islam. Islam never bears any responsibility.

Buddhists aren't above fighting, look at Vietnam.

Buddhists are allowed (under the tenets of scripture) to defend themselves. This is what they are doing here. Any Buddhist engaged in offensive violence is doing so without scriptural authority.

yea, once yo have pissed off buddist to the point of riots, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

the sentencing was done by the state though, not some buddist mock trial.

and really, if islam was the religion of peace, the ME would be the most peaceful place on earth and a region that would be copied throughout the world

Yes. This has been happening more and more over the last decade. They know exactly what happens when Muslims get close to a majority in a country; they take it over and butcher everybody that resists and rob those left alive. 'Moderate' Muslims of course are happy to enable this process, as usual.

The UN is a cesspool of demented psychotics, organized crime syndicates, mass murderers, and thieves. The U.S. needs to stop funding the scum.

As for Bangledesh, they are a Muslim country, yet they won't take in Muslim refugees. Muslim countries won't take Muslim refugees, so why should anybody else? They aren't 'refugees' from anything but themselves.
Coyote will be along - she has defended the Muslims and condemned the Buddhists in this particular ongoing conflict before - not exactly surprising, eh? :wink_2:

That, from a woman who agrees with a post calling for nuking Muslim children because they might already be indoctrinated as young as 5 and is now getting her jollies off Rohinga being killed. After all, they're just Muslims right Tilly?
Lol. And here you are, lying again, right on cue. I did not agree with Lucy calling for the nuking of anybody, let alone children, as you well know.
So again, for the record, I don't want any Muslims anywhere to be nuked, and I don't want Muslim children to be nuked. In fact, I don't want anyone, anywhere, period, to be nuked. I hope this clears up your confusion, Coyote.
Now, instead of repeatedly lying about me agreeing or thanking a post, why don't you take to task the person who actually wrote the post advocating nuking children?
Here's why, because not only are you an incessant liar and a rabid supporter of Islamic extremists, you are also a coward and a huge hypocrite too, who gives a pass to someone who advocates nuking children whilst lying about someone who clearly doesn't. Lol.
Yep, supremely hypocritical and cowardly :) Now let's see you take to task the person who actually called for nuking Muslim children :popcorn:

Cowardly....from a person who spends an inordinate amount of time stalking other members just so she can post a smiie on their posts rather than engage in discussion? It's hilarious, because most folks stick to a few here and there (it makes a better point that way, otherwise you come off as a passive aggressive twat). :)

Maybe, instead of running around agreeing with idiotic posts that one can only assume reflect your own inner attitudes - how about doing a bit of research on the topic, like what is going on in Myanmar instead of automatically supporting atrocities because the victims are Muslims? If it were Christians, what would your attitude be? Well, there are Christians being persecuted by your beloved Buddhists - it's not quite as bad as the Rohinga (at least they haven't YET been stripped of citizenship, forced into concentration camps, dependent entirely on what little foriegn aid the government allows them).

But, the Buddhists are so very tolerant aren't they?

When attitudes like yours (variations on "the victims deserve everything they get" because you don't like their faith) prevail, it's only short step from supporting genocidal rhetoric or actual genocide. With people like you applauding the massacres of innocent people from one side or the other it's no wonder these conflicts never end.

Innocent people are innocent people - whether it's a 13 yr old Jewish girl knifed to death while she slept in the West Bank or a Muslim child burned alive by a Buddhist mob - they don't deserve it. They didn't do anything to deserve except belong to the wrong ethnicity or religion. That's what you are supporting when you agree with Myanmar "justice" and their attitudes towards Muslims - it's no different then those agreeing with Palestinian murderers - and I'm sure they use the same rationale that you do...the victims, by virtue of their religion alone deserved it. That is what this thread is really about you vapid cow.
If you don't like having your idiotic pro Islamist crap funnied, you should probably have thought twice before endlessly doing that to my posts and to those of many other posters ( even in the CDZ ) who see right through the utterly desperate pro Islamist garbage you spew 24/7.
Your pro Islamist crap does not warrant a response, nor does it even warrant reading any more, as it's the same old pro Islamist propaganda repeated over and over ad nauseum, all over the boards - it's laughable :) So, here's how it is, your desperate efforts on behalf of Islamism no longer even deserve the little time it takes to read them, but they most certainly do warrant funnies and dumb ratings, so that's what you get. Thanks for admitting it bugs you though, that's good to know. Lol :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Are you people aware this conflict is about racism and not religion? ...... :cool:

The whole situation seems to have been caused by the rape and murder of the woman, as I'm 100% pro-Death Penalty, I think rape and murder deserve the ultimate sentence.

If you rape and murder, then you deserve to be executed. We can't excuse rape and murder, or can we, if it's Muslims who are doing it?

If this crime occured in your country or mine, I'd agree. Mostly, we have decent and impartial justice systems. Crimes are investigated. People get a fair trial. We have mechanisms to fight corruption and to appeal. We don't just pick people up off the streets and charge them because we don't like them (or, at least not often). Do you think that happens in Myanmar? Do you think it happens in North Korea? How about Iran?

We could mention Thailand hanging drug dealers, I don't think that the Thai human rights situation is so great, so what am I supposed to say that because of that, the Thai authorities should just treat drug dealers with kid gloves?

UUUMMMmmmmmm..??? Hanging is kinda an extreme punishment don't you think? Anything less is "kid gloves"? That's barbaric.

The Muslim minority in Burma are among the most viciously persecuted minorities in the world (#1 according to Amnesty International), and it's been going on for nearly a thousand years.

Amnesty International demonizes and attack Israel so Amnesty International is dismissed as a Liberal hack group. And by extension, so is your comment.

Coyote will now say christianity is the biggest threat. She will guise it under the old "all religions" claim.

The thing is, the pro-Islam people, they say that not all Muslims are Radical Muslims, which of course, we already are aware of this.

It'd be ridiculous to suggest that every Muslim on the planet wants to start shooting, stabbing and blowing people up.

What the pro-Islam people say though, this is that we just should concentrate on the Muslims who aren't Radical Muslims, and effectively just ignore the elephant in the room, this is a very dangerous road to decide to travel upon. That we should ignore Radical Islam and just get happy clappy and have a big love-in with the other Muslims, which is predominantly what the Leftists are doing and have been doing for a considerable amount of time, a heads in the sand situation.

People like me prefer to ignore the Muslims who aren't Radical Muslims and instead put the entire onus ON Radical Islam.

UUUMMMmmmmmm..??? Hanging is kinda an extreme punishment don't you think? Anything less is "kid gloves"? That's barbaric.

Huh?

Also why I'm even bothering with your ilk I don't know, considering in this thread you made fun of rape and murder.

From your post # 19.

"Who the fuck gives a shit if on woman in Bumfuck Myanameer gets raped and murdered? AND by MUSLIMS!!! OOOHHHHH NNNOOOO!!!!!"

Edited to add comment.

They have a problem attacking the Buddhists for some reason.

Actually, the problem with Muslims in Myanmar is far more complicated then this. There is little to no evidence they are raping Buddhist women but the then, a kangaroo court makes sure of convictions (you realize Myanmar does not have a good human rights reputation?) - accusations of rape inflame the public and provide an excuse to attack the Rohinga minority who have been subject to brutal treatment, restricted to concentration camps.

Buddhists are just as prone to violence as any other religion.

And I'm sorry, but I have to say this - it's utterly disgusting when people are dancing around celebrating the killing of innocent people.

Who killed innocent people? Or are you finally decrying the many crimes against humanity that Islam has orchestrated?

Forum List

Back