Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

Go away. You're ridiculous and are not capable of influencing anyone.
Of course a closed minded bigot like yourself isn’t going to be influenced by logic. Being closed minded is why you’re a bigot to begin with. Don’t like our conversation then don’t reply. Walk away and go find a new topic to be wrong about. You’re not forced to converse with me you can exercise your free choice just like member of PF can.

Of course a closed minded bigot like yourself isn’t going to be influenced by logic. Being closed minded is why you’re a bigot to begin with. Don’t like our conversation then don’t reply. Walk away and go find a new topic to be wrong about. You’re not forced to converse with me you can exercise your free choice just like member of PF can.
Look at this guy, wants to be able to violate people’s civil rights, BUT YOU’RE NOT A BIGOT?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're trying to hard

According to the rules of planet fitness this man was not committing a crime.

Don’t like it, take your business elsewhere. It seems many have.
Nose up a butt following rules about itsOK for men to be in ladies room is for wimps and women haters.

I don’t hate women. I don’t hate other people Norm.

But I have a little use for assholes like you who pretend you care about women. Hating on trans people for no good reason at all

And then you say you’d “kick his ass”. You get your ass arrested if you even tried.

Keyboard commando’s. Real tough guys sitting in mom’s basement.
Your words provide otherwise

The gym has a policy and a reputation as a judgment free zone. Part of that is not allowing photography in the locker room. In general having a no photographer in the locker rooms is a policy all guns should have regardless of how they handle gender identity
Ok, so you avoid the word "privacy" by saying it is to prevent judgement?

That may honetly be your thought, or it may be an exercise to see if you can make the point without talking about privacy.

But the overwhelming majority of women would not want a male in the locker room, no matter how non-judgemental the policy of the gym that allows it might be. Because they want and deserve privacy and safety.

Ok, so you avoid the word "privacy" by saying it is to prevent judgement?

That may honetly be your thought, or it may be an exercise to see if you can make the point without talking about privacy
It’s a clearly stated goal of the gym, it’s there gimmick. They have marketed themselves as a judgmental free zone for as long as I can remember.
But the overwhelming majority of women would not want a male in the locker room, no matter how non-judgemental the policy of the gym that allows it might be. Because they want and deserve privacy and safety.
Then those women should go to a gym that better aligns with their values. No one is forcing them to join this gym. If they choose to join fine, then they should follow the guidelines set by PF.

It’s a clearly stated goal of the gym, it’s there gimmick. They have marketed themselves as a judgmental free zone for as long as I can remember.

Then those women should go to a gym that better aligns with their values. No one is forcing them to join this gym. If they choose to join fine, then they should follow the guidelines set by PF.
I agree with that, so long as Planet Fitness is now open about letting men in the women's locker room, and no one is allowed to "judge" them. I don't believe they made that clear to that woman who ran into a man in the ladies locker room.

But now, thanks to their treatment of her, we all know it!

That's why Planet Fitness is hemoraging members and stockholders, as shown in the OP.

I agree with that, so long as Planet Fitness is now open about letting men in the women's locker room, and no one is allowed to "judge" them. I don't believe they made that clear to that woman who ran into a man in the ladies locker room.

But now, thanks to their treatment of her, we all know it!

That's why Planet Fitness is hemoraging members and stockholders, as shown in the OP.
Their policy was not some hidden secret, it was readily available for everyone to see online. The only people this seems to have come as a shock are ones who didn’t do their homework. PF will weather the storm loose a little money and in a few months the bigots will have another situation to scream the sky is falling over.

Their policy was not some hidden secret, it was readily available for everyone to see online. The only people this seems to have come as a shock are ones who didn’t do their homework. PF will weather the storm loose a little money and in a few months the bigots will have another situation to scream the sky is falling over.
I doubt very seriously that Planet Fitness had or has an explicit policy that "we allow men to go into the women's locker room."

I'm sure they say something like, "we are inclusive of all people." Middle aged women are supposed to know that means that if they go into the locker room with their young granddaughters, both can be leered at by males?

I doubt very seriously that Planet Fitness had or has an explicit policy that "we allow men to go into the women's locker room."

I'm sure they say something like, "we are inclusive of all people." Middle aged women are supposed to know that means that if they go into the locker room with their young granddaughters, both can be leered at by males?
You will have to go the their website for the exact wording if you are interested but the policy says something to the effect that all members including Transgender are allowed to use the locker room of the sex they identify unless prohibited by law. It specifically states transgender so there shouldn’t be any confusion. At a certain point you have to start blaming the individual if they are unable or unwilling to understand a clearly stated policy.

You will have to go the their website for the exact wording if you are interested but the policy says something to the effect that all members including Transgender are allowed to use the locker room of the sex they identify unless prohibited by law. It specifically states transgender so there shouldn’t be any confusion. At a certain point you have to start blaming the individual if they are unable or unwilling to understand a clearly stated policy.
Nope. Not blaming the middle-aged woman who did not know that she would be stared at by a man in the women's locker room. It's crazy that you think I should.

But, now people know. And have chosen accordingly.

When Planet Fitness goes out of business, where will the voyeurs go to ogle women? Public pool dressing rooms, I suppose?

Forum List

Back