Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

No moron. (This is so fucking funny). Civil rights are based on people being “similarly situated”.

It is YOU my lil cultist, that is forcing the issue.

So, you sick fuck. You have two men standing next to each other. One says his name is Hank, the other says his name is Honey Bunny.

Explain to the class what makes Hank not Similarly Situated to Honey Bunny?

Oops.
The way they self identifying. That was a easy question

Just a miscalculation on the part of Planet Fitness here. They thought this new policy would bring in teeming masses of trannies and their liberal allies to buy memberships.

Apparently the libs threw PF under the bus, just like the libs did to the makers of Bud Light and the Dixie Chicks, by their refusal to support those who are behind their cause

So it should be legal, by YOUR standards to have White only drinking fountain in businesses, right? Afterall, if you don’t agree with the practice, you can go elsewhere

You don’t only just hate women, but you’re a racist as well.
Why must you lie? I’ve said numerous times as long as the policy was legal. Do you have a learning disability that affects your reading comprehension or are you just someone with no integrity and choose to line a liar?

The way they self identifying. That was a easy question
And now, part two, what is the difference between a Man, and a Man.

Can’t wait to hear this!

And, if identifying is the only thing that matters, then you have no problem with a trans man participating in womens sports. Correct?

Just a miscalculation on the part of Planet Fitness here. They thought this new policy would bring in teeming masses of trannies and their liberal allies to buy memberships.

Apparently the libs threw PF under the bus, just like the libs did to the makers of Bud Light and the Dixie Chicks, by their refusal to support those who are behind their cause
I’m sure the trans community is worth a $400 million loss.

I’m sure the trans community is worth a $400 million loss.

PF didn't think it would be a loss at all. They figured that the would have huge numbers of Trannies and She Males lined up around the block signing up for lifetime membership.

PF didn't think it would be a loss at all. They figured that the would have huge numbers of Trannies and She Males lined up around the block signing up for lifetime membership.
Maybe they can hold a story hour? That should do it. Oops, no kids allowed, or so I’ve heard. They wouldn’t be interested.

Again who is wondering that. I’ve said all along your have the right as a consumer to spend your money as you choose. Don’t like the locker room policy of a gym don’t join. If your a member cancel your membership if you want it’s your choice. If you do decide to join a gym, then respect their locker room policy

I'm afraid you'd be there....

Had she just made a vireo objecting to the trans her membership wouldn’t have been cancelled. She video taped someone in their locker room. A clear violation of their policy. Are you in favor of having people videotape others in a locker/changing room?

As to the backlash. Good vote with your dollars support businesses you want.

There should be no need to lie about what happened.
Interesting. I hadn’t heard that take on it. So let me ask you this. What is the downside of that woman taking a picture of the “other woman “in the women’s locker room? Can you explain your objection to that without using the word privacy?

Interesting. I hadn’t heard that take on it. So let me ask you this. What is the downside of that woman taking a picture of the “other woman “in the women’s locker room? Can you explain your objection to that without using the word privacy?

It wasn't a woman. There's the issue

And now, part two, what is the difference between a Man, and a Man.

Can’t wait to hear this!

And, if identifying is the only thing that matters, then you have no problem with a trans man participating in womens sports. Correct?
The way one chooses to identify it’s not that hard heck even you almost stumbled onto the correct answer. What does trans athletes participating in sports and a locker room have in common? What’s the competitive advantage?

The gym has a policy and a reputation as a judgment free zone. Part of that is not allowing photography in the locker room. In general having a no photographer in the locker rooms is a policy all guns should have regardless of how they handle gender identity

The way one chooses to identify it’s not that hard heck even you almost stumbled onto the correct answer. What does trans athletes participating in sports and a locker room have in common? What’s the competitive advantage?
You do know you're not looking very good here right? That MAN has NO business even being in the WOMEN'S locker room or bathroom. Period. Don't worry, sane people don't want to associate with people who support this kind of crap, so you're safe. If you need to ask what the competitive advantage is, you need help.

You do know you're not looking very good here right? That MAN has NO business even being in the WOMEN'S locker room or bathroom. Period. Don't worry, sane people don't want to associate with people who support this kind of crap, so you're safe. If you need to ask what the competitive advantage is, you need help.

I'm thinking he's a Lady Fungus

Forum List

Back