Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

Equality is fine unless it's pretend women preying on biological females and children

If you think otherwise you're a *****. How's that Fungus?
Then you only support equity when you agree with it, proving my point. That’s not equality in the slightest that’s a bigoted view of the world.

You do know you're not looking very good here right? That MAN has NO business even being in the WOMEN'S locker room or bathroom. Period. Don't worry, sane people don't want to associate with people who support this kind of crap, so you're safe. If you need to ask what the competitive advantage is, you need help.

Give them no quarter. This crap has to end

You do know you're not looking very good here right? That MAN has NO business even being in the WOMEN'S locker room or bathroom. Period. Don't worry, sane people don't want to associate with people who support this kind of crap, so you're safe. If you need to ask what the competitive advantage is, you need help.
if you’re a bigot then of course my stance on equality would upset you.

Then you only support equity when you agree with it, proving my point. That’s not equality in the slightest that’s a bigoted view of the world.

Dude or pretend dudette, biological men have no business in women and children's locker rooms or restrooms.

You can flap your weeny arms all day long and you'll convince very few

Ask Planet Fitness how it played out

You are so wrong on this

No good comes out of allowing men to dress with the women
The same thing was said about allowing black people use the white locker room. That’s the mentality you want to have so be it.

Dude or pretend dudette, biological men have no business in women and children's locker rooms or restrooms.

You can flap your weeny arms all day long and you'll convince very few

Ask Planet Fitness how it played out
I don’t care if I convince you or not. I actually prefer you showing the world your a closed minded person lets them see you better

I don’t care if I convince you or not. I actually prefer you showing the world your a closed minded person lets them see you better

Your mind is so open your brain fell out

Men have no business in women and girl's locker rooms or restrooms.

Squawking isn't going to change reality

The way one chooses to identify it’s not that hard heck even you almost stumbled onto the correct answer. What does trans athletes participating in sports and a locker room have in common? What’s the competitive advantage?
Way to deflect Lord-Chicken. I think you are way outta your league here.

Your mind is so open your brain fell out

Men have no business in women and girl's locker rooms or restrooms.

Squawking isn't going to change reality
Repeating yourself doesn’t make it true. If you don’t like the gym policies don’t join and you don’t have anything to worry about

Forum List

Back