Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
After Planet Fitness banned a woman for objecting to having men in the women's locker room, the company took a massive $400 million hit to their market value, as investors and customers alike expressed revulsion at the company's anti-woman policies.

Woke companies need to feel the consequences of their discriminatory and bigoted policies and behavior. This is good.

Had she just made a vireo objecting to the trans her membership wouldn’t have been cancelled. She video taped someone in their locker room. A clear violation of their policy. Are you in favor of having people videotape others in a locker/changing room?

As to the backlash. Good vote with your dollars support businesses you want.

There should be no need to lie about what happened.

Last edited:
After Planet Fitness banned a woman for objecting to having men in the women's locker room, the company took a massive $400 million hit to their market value, as investors and customers alike expressed revulsion at the company's anti-woman policies.

Woke companies need to feel the consequences of their discriminatory and bigoted policies and behavior. This is good.

I love this and hope to see plenty more of it.

People selling on the downside are only hurting themselves.

The lady took a photo which is creepy. If it is a unique and isolated case it won't impact the operations. You invest in a stock if it is profitable, liquid among other things, low debt and low P/E etc.

If this story passes and people still prefer to work out, it will be a win for those buying on the selloff.

Had she just made a vireo objecting to the trans her membership wouldn’t have been cancelled. She video taped someone in their locker room. A clear violation of their policy. Are you in favor of having people videotape others in a locker/changing room?

Men in womens locker rooms? If that’s my wife/mom/daughter, she’d have been videotaping me kicking his a$$.

He got off easy

Men in womens locker rooms? If that’s my wife/mom/daughter, she’d have been videotaping me kicking his a$$.

He got off easy
Ok cool story. Do you support a policy of banning video inside the lockeroom or do you support one of allowing people to tape others in a locker room. I know I’m against it

Speaking of lying, she didn't video tape someone in the locker room. She took a picture of a man shaving in the women's locker room. She didn't object the trans. She was clear about that in the video she made after the incident. She objected to man shaving in the women's locker room where little girls go. I'm sure she assumed she could take that proof the manager and the creep would be banned. That's what should have happened. Guarantee that guy is a creep.

wow, you think photo taking is creepy,

I find your opinion very disturbing
Well yes, she took the photo of a naked person. She should have just went to the front desk and asked them why a dude with male genitals is in their changeroom. It would have also have forced someone to go in there with her to address the potential risk.

You think it is ok to take photos of naked people in the changeroom?

Well yes, she took the photo of a naked person. She should have just went to the front desk and asked them why a dude with male genitals is in their changeroom. You think it is ok to take photos of naked people in the changeroom?

Just as okay as it is for a man to be in a locker room with naked women and girls.

Ok cool story. Do you support a policy of banning video inside the lockeroom or do you support one of allowing people to tape others in a locker room. I know I’m against it

The only reason the victim had to record the incident is because the gym refused to do anything about a man in the women's locker room.

Do you have a problem with shows like To Catch a Predator recording men trying to meet kids for sex? After all, they didn't consent to be recorded.

Well yes, she took the photo of a naked person.

You think it is ok to take photos of naked people in the changeroom?
I did not see the photo, i am just responding to you who can not tell the truth.

Was he naked? Considering that you continue to lie, how can i believe you.

You called taking a photo creepy. Period.
That is disturbing.

Now it seems you are claiming a women is goung ariund taking photos of someone naked.

Sad, mr/mizz shockedcanook can not tell the truth

The only reason the victim had to record the incident is because the gym refused to do anything about a man in the women's locker room.

Do you have a problem with shows like To Catch a Predator recording men trying to meet kids for sex? After all, they didn't consent to be recorded.
It's not as straight forward as that though. Of course we want the person caught, but did she need the photo? What if there were kids and others behind him, does their privacy matter too?

If it is accurate that they wouldn't do anything about a man in the lockerroom, that does change the calculus significantly. I wasn't aware of this point, I assumed she took the photo and then said "look what I captured"

She broke the rules by taking pictures of someone in the change room, just like with LA Fitness a few years back where a playboy model took pictures in the locker room to mock another who was changing.

I don’t agree with men in women’s spaces and will never join PF, but this rule is in place to protect their patrons privacy.

I did not see the photo, i am just responding to you who can not tell the truth.

Was he naked? Considering that you continue to lie, how can i believe you.

You called taking a photo creepy. Period.
That is disturbing.

Now it seems you are claiming a women is goung ariund taking photos of someone naked.

Sad, mr/mizz shockedcanook can not tell the truth

The man in the photo was not naked, just very obviously a man.

It's not as straight forward as that though. Of course we want the person caught, but did she need the photo? What if there were kids and others behind him, does their privacy matter too?

If it is accurate that they wouldn't do anything about a man in the lockerroom, that does change the calculus significantly. I wasn't aware of this point, I assumed she took the photo and then said "look what I captured"

They don't just "do nothing", they actively welcome adult men to use the women's/girl's facilities.

It needs to stop.

Forum List

Back