Brutal poll from CBS news: Only 4% of Americans believe things are going very well in Joe Biden's America

I expect you to blame "the other guy" for anything bad.

You're doing a great job of that. It's what you are.
Blaming the guy in charge? Yup, he asked for the job, he knew what it entailed, and he is failing in every conceivable way. You folks really don't comprehend the idea of responsiblity.

YOU'RE the cult, retard! You LIVE for Donald Trump. Look at your signature block:

iu
Says the DemNazi Tard who worships EmperorShitzHizPantz.

Dimwinger in the WH
Dimwingers control the House.
Dimwingers control the Senate.

But the state of the country is due to a guy who left office 10 months ago. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

What this poster said, is the most accurate debate point; and in fact the most POWERFUL debate point, in American politics today! The Left has no excuse, they control EVERYTHING!

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm glad Mad-Joe Robinette & The Giggler are pretending to run shit now. I've always wanted to live in Venezuela. With Trump we were headed into the opposite direction, sick of the crap that the USA comes first. No MFers, Venezuela comes next.

Are you saying Trump has faded into obscurity? Seems to me his is still the owner of the GOP and the Right and, what upsets me most of all is that he continues to divide rather than unite.
Are you mad because Biden tends to divide rather than unite, or you just believe it is all Trump? I moved on from Trump, it seems that the left can't let go and keep bringing him back into the picture.

Take a look at this thread, we are talking about only 4% approve of the way America is going, yet, the Dems keep bringing up Trump. There is another thread I was at this morning about the left being triggered nd the left is trying to direct that thread to Trump as well.

The left needs to get over their obsession with Trump.

Are you mad because Biden tends to divide rather than unite, or you just believe it is all Trump? I moved on from Trump, it seems that the left can't let go and keep bringing him back into the picture.

Take a look at this thread, we are talking about only 4% approve of the way America is going, yet, the Dems keep bringing up Trump. There is another thread I was at this morning about the left being triggered nd the left is trying to direct that thread to Trump as well.

My problem with the US is the division I see. Compromise is a dirty word.

Trump was, and still is, a champion of party (meaning Trump) first, country second. Trump and his supporters are now threatening any in the GOP who voted for the infrastructure bill. They may have genuine philosophical problems with it but I think it is mainly the fact that Biden proposed it and Trump had been unable to keep his promised infrastructure bill.

If Trump stayed in FL and just played golf I've be happy to never speak or hear his name again.

I don't know, so many people want Trump back you can see their problem.

I don't know, so many people want Trump back you can see their problem.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Don't believe me? Trying asking a democrat how they can still support the current lunatic sitting behind the desk in the white house. I can almost guarantee you that they won't give you an answer and attempt changing the subject on you.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Don't believe me? Trying asking a democrat how they can still support the current lunatic sitting behind the desk in the white house. I can almost guarantee you that they won't give you an answer and attempt changing the subject on you.
....but Trump......

My problem with the US is the division I see. Compromise is a dirty word.

Trump was, and still is, a champion of party (meaning Trump) first, country second. Trump and his supporters are now threatening any in the GOP who voted for the infrastructure bill. They may have genuine philosophical problems with it but I think it is mainly the fact that Biden proposed it and Trump had been unable to keep his promised infrastructure bill.

If Trump stayed in FL and just played golf I've be happy to never speak or hear his name again.
Dems and Repubs are party before country, they are both corrupt. I think the infrastructure bill is a total waste of money and most doesn't go to infrastructure and in a couple years the scream will be more money for infrastructure and then they pile more waste money. So to me the infrastructure bill is terrible, especially in a year that our government has spent 8.3 trillion in spending. I am glad Trump didn't get an infrastructure bill passed, besides the Dems kept him busy with silly impeachment BS that got them nowhere, just wasted a lot of time and money for an impeachment they knew would go nowhere. Just dumb.

Forum List

Back