Brooklyn leaders denounce the evil guns that killed 12 year old Kade Lewin.

Poor people all throughout this land who aren't shooting each other. Idiot.
I have never touched a gun. I never drive a car. Given my condition of Moderately Severe Asperger's Syndrome, I have no right to risk lives of myself or others by driving a car.

Those who support the Second Amendment are enablers of over 30,000 murders and suicides per year.

I have never touched a gun. I never drive a car. Given my condition of Moderately Severe Asperger's Syndrome, I have no right to risk lives of myself or others by driving a car.

Those who support the Second Amendment are enablers of over 30,000 murders and suicides per year.
Okay. You eat with a spoon and fork. Therefore, you're an enabler of millions of people worldwide with obesity and heart disease which kills millions. Go hang yourself and stop the madness.

Because it really doesn't exist. You white racists need to shut the fuck up and care for your own opioid and heroin afflicted, child sex abusing communities.
What doesn't exist and show me your proof.

Actually he's right. Americans have a unhealthy obsession with guns.

The only unhealthy obsession is gang bangers and their uncaring and homicidal use of guns.

The only unhealthy obsession is gang bangers and their uncaring and homicidal use of guns.
No, the unhealthy obsession is the national obsession with guns. But those like you know nothing about taking responsibility.

Yes, we do. Before they can truly do the terrible things they do, they must first disarm the population.
Not always. And we are fully armed and your side supports totalitarians.

Trump or DeSantis, both authoritarians.

Not always. And we are fully armed and your side supports totalitarians.

Trump or DeSantis, both authoritarians.

Your side supports MANDATES, retard. Take your authoritarian bullshit and shove it up your lying ass.

What doesn't exist and show me your proof.
I happen to have been a black father and lived in a community full of black fathers. Have met black fathers from all over the country. I don't need to argue with white racist idiots about things I have seen as opposed to stereotypes you imagine.

Your side supports MANDATES, retard. Take your authoritarian bullshit and shove it up your lying ass.
Our side supported a mandate to mitigate a virus that was killing people. Your side supports mandates to stop women's choice, about who can get married, what can be studied in school, and what kinds of books can be in libraries.

Your side is all about authoritarianism you fucking idiot.

Our side supported a mandate to mitigate a virus that was killing people. Your side supports mandates to stop women's choice, about who can get married, what can be studied in school, and what kinds of books can be in libraries.

Your side is all about authoritarianism you fucking idiot.

Mandates are AUTHORITARIAN, jackass.

Show me anyplace where Trump or DeSantis have done anything similar.

I happen to have been a black father and lived in a community full of black fathers. Have met black fathers from all over the country. I don't need to argue with white racist idiots about things I have seen as opposed to stereotypes you imagine.
I'm not saying there are no true black fathers doing what fathers are supposed to do. I am saying the numbers have shown for years the large number of black single mothers. These are not made up numbers because somehow I'm a racist because I'm not.

I only bring this up on this board because NOBODY seems to be addressing this issue and until they do it is only going to get worse. Am I bad because I want to help someone else?

Last edited:
It's really very simple. Democrat policies increase crime. Democrats blame guns. Therefore, eliminate guns instead of choosing policies that lower crime. Defund cops, which increases crime. Democrats blame guns....again. Crime keeps getting worse. Democrats keep blaming guns. Fools in the cities keep voting Democrat because....um..well...you know...um...Republicans are racist and mean.

It's really very simple. Democrat policies increase crime. Democrats blame guns. Therefore, eliminate guns instead of choosing policies that lower crime. Defund cops, which increases crime. Democrats blame guns....again. Crime keeps getting worse. Democrats keep blaming guns. Fools in the cities keep voting Democrat because....um..well...you know...um...Republicans are racist and mean.
They want to keep their voters on the urban plantation.

Forum List

Back