Brooklyn leaders denounce the evil guns that killed 12 year old Kade Lewin.

Democrat leaders say nothing of the drug industry and the collapse of poor Black communities that fuels inner city violence and instead focus on the guns. Sure, that's worked so well for 50 years, why change now?

Those family members all got guns, and everyone they know has guns. Scumbags.

Sadly over 30,000 people a year continue to die by suicide/murder each year. RIP.

Yes, and the availability of guns has no bearing on their deaths. Japan has no guns and a higher suicide rate than ours.

Democrat leaders say nothing of the drug industry and the collapse of poor Black communities that fuels inner city violence and instead focus on the guns. Sure, that's worked so well for 50 years, why change now?

Obviously, when guns kill people they should be executed and the murderers released immediately.

The distinguished and brilliant mayor of Chicago has just told us that those street thugs are doing their thing NOT because of guns, but because the little darlings are unloved.

So the liberals of all ethnicities should immediately adopt one of those thugs and show him a lot of love.

Then all these murders will come to an end.

Yes, it's the fault of the people from whose house the guns were stolen! Charge them!

Yes, and the availability of guns has no bearing on their deaths. Japan has no guns and a higher suicide rate than ours.
The problem with Japan is that most people there do not view suicide as a sin. Most people in Japan do not believe the Old Testament (Tanakh). Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe Tanakh.

But it is much more difficult -- most murder and suicide attempts without guns are unsuccessful.
That is nothing that quantifies into any meaning. Because I am SURE you aren't saying that eliminating guns would reduce suicide.
Because everybody here knows that would be an insane assertion.

That is nothing that quantifies into any meaning. Because I am SURE you aren't saying that eliminating guns would reduce suicide.
Because everybody here knows that would be an insane assertion.
In my opinion, eliminating guns would reduce the rate of successful murder and suicide.

In my opinion, eliminating guns would reduce the rate of successful murder and suicide.
So would eliminating closets, knives, rope, and medication.
In fact, if you eliminate psychotropics, I bet we'd cut the suicide rate by 1/2! Certainly more significant of a reduction than the negligible (and probably non existent) reduction of suicides if guns were poofed out of existence.
Because the one thing successful gun suicides have in common..they are thorough. If they aren't allowed access to a gun, they will just find another certain way to off themselves.

Because the one thing successful gun suicides have in common..they are thorough. If they aren't allowed access to a gun, they will just find another certain way to off themselves.
Hopefully, many of people who would attempt suicide by other means would survive.

Hopefully, many of people who would attempt suicide by other means would survive.
They will not. A person who will use a gun to blow his head off isn't going to go by halves by other methods. Obviously, they mean business. Your logic is flawed.

They will not. A person who will use a gun to blow his head off isn't going to go by halves by other methods. Obviously, they mean business. Your logic is flawed.
I am not a sociologist. Hopefully, all people who need help would get the help they need.

Let's run the numbers. There are over 300,000,000 firearms in this country. There are around 500,000 violent felons.
Which is easier to remove from society?

Those crazy Violent Felon Lobbyists would never allow that to happen.
You'll have to pry that possible 12-year-old victim from their cold, dead hands.

Oh wait ... That's kind of what you were suggesting ... :auiqs.jpg:
Or at least loading up the prisons.

Last edited:
Yes, it's the fault of the people from whose house the guns were stolen! Charge them!
Right? Anything other than address the source of the problem that has been there in plain view for 50 years. Drugs, drug cartels, unethical city managers. drug gangs, and broken homes producing the angry young Black boys and men who are the soldiers of the drug trade.

Forum List

Back