I was cancelled for my anti-Kaepernick argument - what do you think about it?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
A Black Power enthusiast issued a tweet suggesting that Republicans want to deny Kaepernick of his right to free speech, and it went viral, because his other tweets only get about 7 replies, which means he does have a decent following, but not one of those coveted Blue Check Circles.

I do not understand why it was trending - I don't understand what prompted his tweet - it just came up on my feed, and I thought:

Here is a screenshot of the notice that he blocked me. What a guy
Screenshot at 2022-04-05 21-29-51.png

So he is reading each of the replies, and he cancelled me, because of what - the truth that he cannot handle???

Last edited:
Self-importance is a non-starter. The mainstream media made up most of the controversy, probably as part of their directive to divide people. If he gets banned from the NFL, that's a decision his employer needs to make. I think he should just fade away into oblivion (as far as media attention goes) where he belongs. Let's talk about things that are *really* important, instead.

Self-importance is a non-starter. The mainstream media made up most of the controversy, probably as part of their directive to divide people. If he gets banned from the NFL, that's a decision his employer needs to make. I think he should just fade away into oblivion (as far as media attention goes) where he belongs. Let's talk about things that are *really* important, instead.
Bullshit. And what Kaepernick knelt for was something really important.

And exactly what's your problem with Kaepernick?
He was no longer a viable NFL quarterback before he began his "look at me!" campaign. He knew he'd need a new angle to keep making money.

Bullshit. And what Kaepernick knelt for was something really important.

He lost the league billions with his dumb shit.

A league which pays out 50% to it's players and 70% of that playerbase is black.

This is not how you get ahead in the world. Torching shit that made you rich.

Forum List

Back