Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

Wow, what scientific research, professor. :rolleyes: Just another illogical idiot racist.
You got any evidence of starving or even malnourished Negroes?

When they run out of food stamps they supplement them by shop-lifting.

Most stores just look away when they observe blacks stealing.

Just a cost of doing business which they pass on to paying customers.

That is the reality and most know it.

Back in the old days long before food stamps when blacks got into a situation of not having any food all they had to do was to go to whites for assistance.....most whites would give them something to eat.

At least down South....up north maybe not so true.

Which is not to say that black poverty is not a huge problem for society.

The question that needs to be answered is why so many blacks grow up in poverty.

More than one answer for that.

One huge factor is the manner in which blacks were freed.

Which was motivated by Mr. Lincolns strategy to win the war.

One day they had a home and the next day they were homeless and without work.

Did Mr. Lincoln think about that? Of course not.

How did they survive? Most went to work as sharecroppers for their former masters.

I am not one to blame all the blacks problems simply on blacks themselves.

It is much more complex than that.

A saner policy would have been to wait till the war was over and then institute a national policy of re-patriation...as in gradually begin to send blacks back to their motherland.

Last edited:
I sort of agree

Environmental is a slightly different way of saying its cultural

Black children growing in homes with a single mother and revolving boyfriends is not good for children of any color

But that happens more often among blacks than whites
It is well known that huge numbers of black kids grow up in fatherless homes but the reason for it is not well known.

It is well known that huge numbers of black kids grow up in fatherless homes but the reason for it is not well known.
The lib sexual revolution affects all races

But there are special conditions in the welfare ghettos

And more blacks by percentage in the welfare cesspool

High income people eat better food, are more secure in their housing, are more likely to live as part of an in-tact nuclear family, have better health, more reliable transportation, better resources, access to tutors, etc. Low income people are more likely to suffer deficiencies in all those areas, have more obligations to work full time during years when they should be studying, more negative influences from drugs, violence, hopelessness, depression, etc. Cowards like Sealybobo are so scared of them that they are more likely to be isolated and avoided instead of networked and encouraged. There is also a great deal of data on the short and long term effects of different types of trauma on the ability to learn.
Conservatives know that. But they play them because it's inconvenient to admit it

The best definition of racism:
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race
I don't think that's a good definition. Physical characteristics typical of blacks are necessarily why we call them "blacks," and we wouldn't call someone without dark skin and all the other familiar markers black, after all. That's where that white woman who wanted a black job got in trouble. She had to dye her skin and hair to "pass."

You got any evidence of starving or even malnourished Negroes?

When they run out of food stamps they supplement them by shop-lifting.

Most stores just look away when they observe blacks stealing.

Just a cost of doing business which they pass on to paying customers.

That is the reality and most know it.
Do you get a little tingle every time you type "negro," you arrested-development douche bag? "I can use that word if I want to!" What a pathetic clown.

Over 16 million children suffer from food shortage in America. Children of all 'races.'

"I see in the grocery store..." What a fucking joke.

The reason is the the democrats have been trying their damnedest to undermine the traditional American family for the past 60 years or so.

Nature creates low i.q. folks for a reason; for any civilization to exist there must be workers available to do the jobs that require physical labor as in farm work, construction work and all the other types of work that requires cheap labor.

Despite all the liberal propaganda not all people are equal.

If everyone had the intelligence of Einstein there would no one available or at least very few willing to do manual labor.

This is where our public schools make a huge mistake....trying to treat all children the same.....they are not the same.

Those with high i.q.'s need to be separated from the low iq students.

The low i.q. need to be taught trade skills by which they can earn a living and contribute to society.

Such as carpentry, plumbing, construction work, and so forth that traditionally have been taught in what is known as shop class or trade schools.

Students with high i.q.'s should be taught the subjects that require high intelligence; science and the arts.
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

I always compare the failure of education to develop and reward mental talent to our success in developing athletic talent through rewards while it is happening, not years later. We don't take the team's best player and transfer him to a Jock School exclusively for the district's best players. So why have Nerd Schools?

Divide the classes into school-work teams with parity of IQs. The team that scores highest will get Friday off; the one that scores lowest will have to come in on Saturday. The High IQ will get the same social admiration from his fellow students as the athlete who hits the game-winning home run or makes the catch that saves his team from losing (equals having to come to the Saturday remedial class). As it is now, smart kids are treated like weirdo nerds and losers. "Freaks," as was expressed in The Girl With the Golden Tattoo.

After all that humiliation, the fact that college is work without pay is the greatest insult to intelligence there can possibly be.

It's being a racist to group all people of any particular skin colour together for the purpose of demeaning, or in fact nearly any other purpose. Your entire racist screed can be answered with that.

You've carelessly indicted and convicted yourself of racism.
You Are Dead Wrong, As You Wish

You're begging the question by assuming there's something morally wrong with racism just because the transnationalist ruling class, the hereditary globalist elite, told you so. Racism is realism. It is logical, justified, and healthy. It is part of the survival instinct. Liberalism is part of the Death Wish.

"Prejudice" is also a dishonest and unrealistic term. Racism is a judgment based on enough experience to be logical. It is actually "postjudice," but those who control our thoughts through controlling our language won't allow such a word to exist.

Thank you Donald

I will try to restrain myself just for the privilege of talking to you
The Blind Leading the Bound

We must all sheep-step behind our self-appointed ethics expert. See how quickly this pathetic self-righteous ignoramus demands complete control over us? It is the inevitable result of conveniently convincing himself that he is morally superior and everyone else, except those who give him blind obedience, is morally evil.

Forum List

Back