Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/t...t-can-be-done/

I wonder if this explains some of the poor behavior we see from this ethnic group when encountering police, flight attendants, and people in general.
High income people can afford better schools,

I wonder if this explains some of the poor behavior we see from this ethnic group when encountering police, flight attendants, and people in general.
The link is from the last century. No joke (1998). Haha

It's environmental and there have been plenty of studies to prove it.
I sort of agree

Environmental is a slightly different way of saying its cultural

Black children growing in homes with a single mother and revolving boyfriends is not good for children of any color

But that happens more often among blacks than whites

Nature creates low i.q. folks for a reason; for any civilization to exist there must be workers available to do the jobs that require physical labor as in farm work, construction work and all the other types of work that requires cheap labor.

Despite all the liberal propaganda not all people are equal.

If everyone had the intelligence of Einstein there would no one available or at least very few willing to do manual labor.

This is where our public schools make a huge mistake....trying to treat all children the same.....they are not the same.

Those with high i.q.'s need to be separated from the low iq students.

The low i.q. need to be taught trade skills by which they can earn a living and contribute to society.

Such as carpentry, plumbing, construction work, and so forth that traditionally have been taught in what is known as shop class or trade schools.

Students with high i.q.'s should be taught the subjects that require high intelligence; science and the arts.
ART? SCREW THAT...

I sort of agree

Black children growing in homes with a single mother and revolving boyfriends is not good for children of any color

Yes, that's probably true in some cases, but my point is 'not all', and so it's being a racist to group all people of any skin colour together.

If you desire a discussion with me today, you know how you must behave.

I sort of agree

Environment is very important but has little or nothing to do with intelligence.

Twin studies have proved that.

Intelligence is inherited.

The best definition of racism:
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race

Last edited:
Yes, that's probably true in some cases, but my point is 'not all', and so it's being a racist to group all people of any skin colour together.

If you desire a discussion with me today, you know how you must behave.
Again....you are too ignorant to discuss racism.

Study up and get back with us.

I'm not even black, but police and flight attendants who are so terrified of law abiding citizens who own guns are perhaps not the best representatives of the assumed majority white "people in general."

High income people can afford better schools,
High income people eat better food, are more secure in their housing, are more likely to live as part of an in-tact nuclear family, have better health, more reliable transportation, better resources, access to tutors, etc. Low income people are more likely to suffer deficiencies in all those areas, have more obligations to work full time during years when they should be studying, more negative influences from drugs, violence, hopelessness, depression, etc. Cowards like Sealybobo are so scared of them that they are more likely to be isolated and avoided instead of networked and encouraged. There is also a great deal of data on the short and long term effects of different types of trauma on the ability to learn.

It's being a racist to group all people of any particular skin colour together for the purpose of demeaning, or in fact nearly any other purpose. Your entire racist screed can be answered with that.

You've carelessly indicted and convicted yourself of racism.
I've explained to you what racist actually means....
I care nothing about Feelings by the way....I care only for the facts.
There is definately an IQ and parenting issue going on and burying your head in the sand screaming racism if anyone brings it up is not going to solve the problems or help the kids. And certainly throwing tax money hasn't worked which is your only focus--as self serving, and short sited, and now the defination of delusional since it has never worked but you want to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again.

My post wasn't demeaning.....it was factual. You have a bunch of stupid people living off the government for generations in public housing especially doing drugs and crime---they will only have stupid kids with the same problems for generations. The more kids that they have, the worse it is for the kids that they already have. Government tossing money at them rewarding and keeping their idiotic asses alive---only grows the problem.

High income people eat better food, are more secure in their housing, are more likely to live as part of an in-tact nuclear family, have better health, more reliable transportation, better resources, access to tutors, etc. Low income people are more likely to suffer deficiencies in all those areas, have more obligations to work full time during years when they should be studying, more negative influences from drugs, violence, hopelessness, depression, etc. Cowards like Sealybobo are so scared of them that they are more likely to be isolated and avoided instead of networked and encouraged. There is also a great deal of data on the short and long term effects of different types of trauma on the ability to learn.

People in the projects get food stamps which gives them more than most working class people as far as food goes--up till they sell the stamps for money for drugs that is. People who work to support themselves have to worry about paying their bills, while those getting free everything just scream for the gubbermint to take care of them as they insist on having more and more and more kids usually out of wedlock. They create their own messes not giving a damn about the hell they bring upon their kids. It's called impulse and morality issues----which runs in families---it is not the fault of everyone else. BIRTH CONTROL---so they don't have so many kids that they can't care for even when the gubbermint "helps" is the only sane solution. If you can't take care of your kids, you shouldn't be having MORE and more of them. It's an asshole move and it is bad for the kids and everyone else.

Environment is very important but has little or nothing to do with intelligence.
There is IQ and there is intelligence

A drug dealer may have a high IQ

but the revolving door of dealing, and killing, and prison is not a very intelligent life choice

In a nutshell some are more capable of learning than others.

Has anyone ever seen a starving Negro? I go to the grocery store and observe them with their shopping carts that are overflowing and when they check out they whip out their ebt cards you know the thing that replaced food stamps.

Yes the rich have it better that is why many work hard to get a good education and a good job.

..... People who work to support themselves have to worry about paying their bills, ......
Like the students who work one or more full-time jobs in addition to trying to get an education. People who think being poor is a picnic are more offensive than AOC in her stupid dress ordering around the servants wearing masks while she mugs for the camera with her enormous buccal cavity hanging out.

There is IQ and there is intelligence

A drug dealer may have a high IQ

but the revolving door of dealing, and killing, and prison is not a very intelligent life choice
What is missing in the equation of i.q. vs. intelligence is the moral/spiritual element.

Blacks that have good morals do much better than those who do not.

The same is true with whites or any other race....behavior being the key and what influences it for good or bad.

Wealth is not a determining factor for good behavior....lots of rich folks that behave extremely badly.

Some things that influence good behavior....good genes, good parents, good friends(studies have shown good friends are more important than good parents) morals, religion, good teachers, supportive family members, good communities, good environment.

Forum List

Back