Broke woke and cancelled culture

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Serious question: How do you get the cancel culture to cancel themselves. And wake up the woke crowd?

I'm not a nerd, so I'm just getting into the Mandalorian. I love that show. And that big chick, Gina Carano. she's pretty hot, for a big chick. And she's a good actress. But I heard the cancel culture got a hold of her. Disney fired her over some BS historical tweet, that was probably pretty accurate.
WTF does Disney, the Broke Woke or Cancelled Culture care about what happened in Nazi Germany? Other than trying to make the USA look like Nazi Germany.

Anyhow, how long is this retarded BS going to last. FFS, the 2020's are a total waste. Lot's of good comedy not even being written. Seriously, if this was back in the 70's, the gold diggers, transgenders, BLM, Biden, Trump, and a whole truck load of good comedy would be playing on SNL and comedy clubs all over the USA. Even Bill Burr doesn't have any real funny stuff anymore. Guess he's holding on to what he's got, trying not to get cancelled.

But we do have some guys like Tom MacDonald who's exposing some of this BS in his music.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm complaining about. Maybe I'm just an asshole. I just miss the days when working class white guys like me had something to laugh about. Including myself. Now I can't even do anything that would make me laugh at myself. Everything is against the law. Everything offends everyone. I ain't racist. But I've been called racist now, more times than I ever did. And by a bunch of whacked out wokers who don't even know me.

And one more thing. How F'd up is that I'm white, in my 50's and listening to rap music? I've been a Texas country (nashville sucks) fan for like 90% of my life. I can't stand hip hop country (nashville sucks). But I'm liking this dude below. Like he's speaking my language or something.

I ain't gonna apologize for being white. F that.

First off I wouldn't fuck Gina Carano with your dick, or my dick, or anyone else's dick. I don't even like dicks, and she looks like she could have one. Generaly I'm not attracted to women that can kick my ass so easily.

More importantly, PROGS destroyed comedy, and TV, the movies, the media, education, and everything else they have a shot at. Who'd have thought it, liberalism contributed so much to entertainment, most of it from the left only to destroy it.

Last edited:
First off I wouldn't fuck Gina Carano with your dick, or my dick, or anyone else's dick. I don't even like dicks, and she looks like she could have one. Generaly I'm not attracted to women that can kick my ass so easily.

I'm with you on that. I like petite chicks. But classy is also an attraction. IMO, she's got a lot of class. I seen her in some episodes about how they made Mando. I thought she was classy. I like classy broads.
More importantly, PROGS destroyed comedy, and TV, the movies, the media, along with everything else they have a shot at. Who'd have thought it, liberalism contributed so much to entertainment, most of it from the left only to destroy it.

Holy hell, I tried watching SNL. Ones from like this year. Barely broke a smile through like 4 episodes. So I dumped it. Started watching youtube. Youtube still has some good stuff on it. Like Bill Burr's old stuff. I guess I've turned into my ole man. Nothing new is good. I'm gonna be the "get off my lawn" guy someday.

But I gotta be honest. I can't F'n wait for the GenZ's kids to start asking them what they did when they were younger? Our dads and grand dads had some stories to tell. War stories about only a few guys overtook some enemies ammo depot. Or Some crazy life ending adventure that almost got'em all killed.
Gen Z's and millennial stories are gonna be like "Yeah, one night, the internet went down, so we wasn't able to order door dash. So we actually had to drive to the restaurant."

I'm with you on that. I like petite chicks. But classy is also an attraction. IMO, she's got a lot of class. I seen her in some episodes about how they made Mando. I thought she was classy. I like classy broads.

Holy hell, I tried watching SNL. Ones from like this year. Barely broke a smile through like 4 episodes. So I dumped it. Started watching youtube. Youtube still has some good stuff on it. Like Bill Burr's old stuff. I guess I've turned into my ole man. Nothing new is good. I'm gonna be the "get off my lawn" guy someday.

But I gotta be honest. I can't F'n wait for the GenZ's kids to start asking them what they did when they were younger? Our dads and grand dads had some stories to tell. War stories about only a few guys overtook some enemies ammo depot. Or Some crazy life ending adventure that almost got'em all killed.
Gen Z's and millennial stories are gonna be like "Yeah, one night, the internet went down, so we wasn't able to order door dash. So we actually had to drive to the restaurant."

Agree. My father, who was twice my mom's age was a greatest generation guy, boy the stories. He was in the entertainment industry himself, even had a musical comedy rolling for a time.

If you live where I am millennials can tell you how clear skies in the summer are a blessing while California burns. Even inside homes smell like camp fires. They can tell their kids how they remember when there wasn't a COVID routine, and how there used to be small business, govt. refunded the money they owed, Amazon didn't exist. Imagine Millennial's kids, where the children are protected from everything so their mental & physical tolerances are compromised. If you think snowflakes are bad, wait for what they participated in passing on.

More importantly, PROGS destroyed comedy, and TV, the movies, the media, education, and everything else they have a shot at. Who'd have thought it, liberalism contributed so much to entertainment, most of it from the left only to destroy it.
She is a great fighter, also no breaks in the frames as her fight scenes are all legit.

Forum List

Back