Brittney Griner delivers final plea for leniency before verdict: 'I hope that in your ruling that it doesn’t end my life here'

Really? I’m pretty sure that recently people have been arrested in some western countries just for speech that was deemed dangerous, or we have seen how people have been hunted down for breaking some Covid curfew imposed by the government.

We have way more protections here, but by so many it’s not appreciated
Link?

Welp you Commie bitch you got 9 years of all the Tetris and hairy Smirnoff drinched vag you can fathom. Go fuckski yourself

He was officially sentenced to 9 years.

Hope he finds Jesus

At least she’ll have nine years of never having to hear the American National Anthem…

1659650142382.png

She's an american [sic] citizen. Give Russia whatever they ask.

H'orsh'/it is an embarrassment to America. If Russia wants to keep h'orsh'/it in one of its prisons, then I'm fine with that.

We certainly should not give Russia anything in exchange for h'orsh'/it's early release.

As I said earlier, it's too bad it was Russia, and not Malaysia. In Malaysia, they know what to do with drug smugglers.

I’m on my phone right now, can’t send a link but the first thing that comes to mind is that British woman handcuffed and taken away for “ misgendering “ someone.
Look it up.

You would probably laugh at that and say it isn’t much, but IMO this is only the beginning. You never would have thought that possible 10 years ago.. wait until 10 years into the future.

Also , we have other rights of self protection here in the US. I’ve seen elderly people walking around in Oakland carrying a good sized walking stick, obviously as a club for self protection.
That kind of thing is prosecutable in England… where you are screwed if you protect yourself too much.
Their law does not share our ideals of individual rights. They are more concerned about the rights of the masses obviously, but those rights can be changed by the whim of parliament. Our rights are ingrained in the constitution

I’m on my phone right now, can’t send a link but the first thing that comes to mind is that British woman handcuffed and taken away for “ misgendering “ someone.
Look it up.

You would probably laugh at that and say it isn’t much, but IMO this is only the beginning. You never would have thought that possible 10 years ago.. wait until 10 years into the future.

Also , we have other rights of self protection here in the US. I’ve seen elderly people walking around in Oakland carrying a good sized walking stick, obviously as a club for self protection.
That kind of thing is prosecutable in England… where you are screwed if you protect yourself too much.
Their law does not share our ideals of individual rights. They are more concerned about the rights of the masses obviously, but those rights can be changed by the whim of parliament. Our rights are ingrained in the constitution
Don't debate with that chump.

She/He has enjoyed a very privileged life being an enormous "female" gifted at basketball and being Black in America. That created the arrogance which made her think she was untouchable even in a Communist foreign country. Unfortunately for Griner, that arrogance has put her and President Potato in a fine pickle. Like I said in another post, this is shaping up to be another Obama-Bergdahl swap. Russia will want more than one Terrorist for Briner and they will probably get what they want.

I don't like jerks like her, who are so proud of disrespecting this country and then looking for the country she so dislikes for protection. She deserves nothing and should get nothing. She is guilty of stupidity and of violating Russian laws. Good riddance.
Let's send Colon Kaepernick and all the NFL kneeling assholes to keep her ugly, disgusting, traitorous ass company.

Fuck them all. Including all BLM members and supporters.

Imagine if Russia executed Griner upon his return!
Wouldn't that be awesome??

Just remember that The Merchant of Death Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout is also safe. is also on a plane. is also on his way home.

Forum List

Back