Brittney Griner delivers final plea for leniency before verdict: 'I hope that in your ruling that it doesn’t end my life here'

She or it was arrested before the invasion. What about that is troubling you? This wasn't political until BLM and other quacks made it so.
  1. Before the invasion? OK. So, what?
  2. How did #BlackLivesMatter, and others, make it "political?"

1. Before the invasion? OK. So, what?
  2. How did #BlackLivesMatter, and others, make it "political?"
If you don't know, you haven't been paying attention. Nobody cared about the arrest until after the invasion. You should look into it before you make a fool of yourself. The WNBA and others were trying to keep it low key.

Brittney Griner delivers final plea for leniency before verdict: 'I hope that in your ruling that it doesn’t end my life here'

Jeff Eisenberg

Thu, August 4, 2022, 9:08 AM

Russian prosecutors asked a judge during closing arguments on Thursday to sentence Brittney Griner to 9 ½ years in prison, just shy of the maximum 10 years that she is eligible to receive.

Both a verdict and potential sentence in the WNBA star’s drug-smuggling trial are expected Thursday, her attorney told reporters.

Closing arguments ended with Griner herself having the final word. Standing in the defendant's cage at the back of the tiny courtroom, Griner took responsibility for her "mistake" and apologized to her family, her teammates and her Russian club for "the embarrassment I brought on them."

He is going to get 9 1/2 years. Bet he will be blaming Trump and America for violating Russian law.

Too bad she didn't go to Malaysia, and get caught there.

Malaysia knows how to deal with drug smugglers.

This would have never happened if feminists would have been out supporting the WNBA all along.
If they would have been out there filling the stands, buying tickets and merchandise, Griner and all of the players would have been making the kind of money where they wouldn't need to be joining off-season leagues like the ones in Russia.

If you don't know, you haven't been paying attention. Nobody cared about the arrest until after the invasion. You should look into it before you make a fool of yourself. The WNBA and others were trying to keep it low key.
The more you type, the more of an idiot your prove yourself to be.
Yes, people cared, lots of people cared. What you meant to say was, nobody in your racist circle cared.
And the WNBA was sitting on ice as a strategy to allow Biden to do what he had to do. They've now determined that he's taking too long.
Once again, you're an idiot.

Yes, people cared, lots of people cared. What you meant to say was, nobody in your racist circle cared.
And the WNBA was sitting on ice as a strategy to allow Biden to do what he had to do. They've now determined that he's taking too long.
No doubt you can show all this 'caring' with links to national news stories about her arrest when it happened. I'll wait.

Jeff Eisenberg

Thu, August 4, 2022, 9:08 AM

Russian prosecutors asked a judge during closing arguments on Thursday to sentence Brittney Griner to 9 ½ years in prison, just shy of the maximum 10 years that she is eligible to receive.

Both a verdict and potential sentence in the WNBA star’s drug-smuggling trial are expected Thursday, her attorney told reporters.

Closing arguments ended with Griner herself having the final word. Standing in the defendant's cage at the back of the tiny courtroom, Griner took responsibility for her "mistake" and apologized to her family, her teammates and her Russian club for "the embarrassment I brought on them."

He is going to get 9 1/2 years. Bet he will be blaming Trump and America for violating Russian law.
Shouldn't she be in a man's prison since she used to be a man?

No doubt you can show all this 'caring' with links to national news stories about her arrest when it happened. I'll wait.
I don't expect the white mainstream media to care about what happens to black Americans.

There are tons of sources out there that spoke about it as it happened.

What's with the bold face writing on every word chump?

Still waiting. Spare me your petty excuses. You got nothing, idiot.
Here's an obscure legitimate media outlet reporting about it at the time: WNBA star Brittney Griner arrested by Russian police in drug investigation

Here's another one: What we know (and don't know) about the arrest of US Olympic champion Brittney Griner in Russia

New York Times also posted about it and it doesn't get much bigger than NYT.

So, as usual, you're just a liar.

What's with the bold face writing on every word chump?
For one thing, I know that it triggers hacks...

triggered-h3h3-gif.gif

Here's an obscure legitimate media outlet reporting about it at the time: WNBA star Brittney Griner arrested by Russian police in drug investigation

Here's another one: What we know (and don't know) about the arrest of US Olympic champion Brittney Griner in Russia

New York Times also posted about it and it doesn't get much bigger than NYT.

So, as usual, you're just a liar.
So two nobody outlets and the the Slimes? Why is the Slimes article dated March 5? Do you even read your links you liar? Wow. Even if it was reported on the correct date, it was in sports, not news. You suck at this.

So two nobody outlets and the the Slimes? Why is the Slimes article dated March 5? Do you even read your links you liar? Wow. Even if it was reported on the correct date, it was in sports, not news. You suck at this.
The point is, slow poke, that the story was widely reported at the time.

Deal with it.

I'm sure she won't be released for a long time; as Congress and Bi-Dung continue to send multi-billions to Ukraine neo-Nazi's to fight a proxy war.

This is not what goes on throughout the rest of the world.

Perhaps in backwoods authoritarian countries, but certainly not the Western world.

Really? I’m pretty sure that recently people have been arrested in some western countries just for speech that was deemed dangerous, or we have seen how people have been hunted down for breaking some Covid curfew imposed by the government.

We have way more protections here, but by so many it’s not appreciated

Forum List

Back