I Hope The Money Was Worth It

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Brittney Griner, WNBA star, was just found guilty of several crimes in Russia and sentenced to 9 years in prison.

Grimes was making approx $223,000 +/- a year in the US and was playing ball in Russia during the off season to supplement her income, making $1 mil a year.

Now she and some other Americans want the US to trade a Russian terrorist/murderer for her release.

My answer would be, 'Not my monkeys, not my circus'.

I have no sympathy for her. She put herself in this position.

In the middle of a war we are fighting against Russia by proxy by helping arm, target, and even kill Russian generals, Griner decided it would be OK to go back to Russia to play for her $1 Mil supplemental income.

- She thought wrong. Is she a political pawn being held? That's most of it. She made being an American political as well, showing her dislike for the US by kneeling during National Anthems...and now she is begging her country to save her.

The epitome of the 'ugly American', she thought about Russian laws as Democrats think of US laws - 'They don't apply to me.'

- Again, she was wrong. She entered the country with an illegal substance, and now she is convicted of possession and dealing (not true, of course). Not her 1st time in Russia, again, so if she did not know the law she should have. Again, not my monkeys, not my circus.

She rolled the dice for cash, put herself in position in a foreign enemy nation to be used as a pawn / political tool / bargaining chip, broke their laws, disrespected her country, and now pleads for her nation to save her.

I hope the money was worth it.

Last edited:
She is obviously being imprisoned as a negotiation pawn. It will probably end up being another Obama-Bergdahl disaster exchanging one American doofus for 5 Russian terrorists.

RaceCard.jpg

Brittney Griner, WNBA star, was just found guilty of several crimes in Russia and sentenced to 9 years in prison.

Grimes was making approx $223,000 +/- a year in the US and was playing ball in Russia during the off season to supplement her income, making $1 mil a year.

Now she and some other Americans want the US to trade a Russian terrorist/murderer for her release.

In the middle of a war we are fighting against Russia by proxy by helping arm, target, and even kill Russian generals, Griner decided it would be OK to go back to Russia to play for her $1 Mil supplemental income.

- She thought wrong. Is she a political pawn being held? That's most of it. She made being an American political as well, showing her dislike for the US by kneeling during National Anthems...and now she is begging her country to save her.

The epitome of the 'ugly American', she thought about Russian laws as Democrats think of US laws - 'They don't apply to me.'

- Again, she was wrong. She entered the country with an illegal substance, and now she is convicted of possession and dealing (not true, of course). Not her 1st time in Russia, again, so if she did not know the law she should have. Again, not my monkeys, not my circus.

She rolled the dice for cash, put herself in position in a foreign enemy nation to be used as a pawn / political tool / bargaining chip, broke their laws, disrespected her country, and now pleads for her nation to save her.

No worse than the Marine thrown in jail for being a drunk fighting.

Do you think she forgot Trump is no longer President?

Plugs will get her out.... with a C-5A full of palletized cash and the rest of our uranium.

Where's Hunted? We sure could use his expertise in Russian affairs right about now. It's too bad she's completely unfuckable.

She can return on a few conditions.
She should be required to sing God Bless America (with enthusiasm), resight the Pledge of Allegiance, salute the flag, and kiss the asses of soldiers and policemen, and do it every year on donald trump's birthday for the next 20 years.

brittineygrinerdfjsfjdslfjsl.jpg

You have to understand, children like here were raised to believe that the US was the worst and most racist country in the world, which is why she was so eager to leave it. That has why she spent her entire life bad mouthing it and doing what she could to destroy it.

But now the light has gone off, hopefully. Yes, Russia is a far less free place with a far darker history to fear.

Also, kids like her have been raised to ignore laws they don't like, especially laws regarding illegal drug use. For democrats, the only two rights they care about are abortion rights and rights to illegal drugs. Everything else can disappear, they don't care.

But at the end of the day, Putin has his prisoner of war trophy, cuz he is at war with the US and always has been.

Most democrats though, are only at war with conservative Americans to even realize this.

Biden will not free her. In fact, if Biden left thousands of Americans to the Taliban when he left, why would he try to help her?

I hate to say this, but if Trump gets back in and he manages to free her, odds are she will come back and continue the Trump hate that is so indoctrinated into her.

That is the power of the Leftist cult.

I don't care what happens to her.

Those black racist anti American gays burned up what little goodwill I had towards them with how they behaved the past couple years. She isn't a good person and I have no interest in keeping people around that aren't atleast a decent person.

What's the principle behind your OP, as in what are you saying about money as it relates to working hard for it?

I don't care what happens to her.

Those black racist anti American gays burned up what little goodwill I had towards them with how they behaved the past couple years. She isn't a good person and I have no interest in keeping people around that aren't atleast a decent person.
Guess what principle is behind this post folks.

That's what you can expect whenever you vote in people like this,

What's the principle behind your OP, as in what are you saying about money as it relates to working hard for it?
I guarantee you that men and women in inner city areas and others know that Griner is a male. They have most likely made many nasty jokes and other witticisms of neighborhood living. How this person has gotten away of not being pinpointed of this by society tells us we are dying. If the political people in our nation trade a real sadistic terrorist for this, then we know we are a becoming a demonic globalist government. The person hates America. So, there is no problem.

Why was she playing ball in an enemy country? Or do you consider Russia a friend, Marc?
Oh, I didn't know Russia was back to being "an enemy country" again.

Did you square this by your handlers and the rest of your fellow far rightwing GOPers?

By the time she gets out her better athlete years will be behind her. Russia is no fan of the US right now. There is no advantage for them to release her in any form of a fair swap. Any swap for her would have to highly favor Russia.

Let me spell it out for you si ce your reading comprehension is not up to par...

The reason Griner is in a Russian Prison right now is because of GRINER.

If she did not consider the fact that Russia is an enemy and we are in a proxy war with them, she should have.
ddBeibg a US sports star, if she did not consider she could be used as a political pawn and bargaining chip she should have.

If she did not know Russia's laws and failed to adhere to them, she should have.

If she did not consider these tjings then she obviously isn't that bright.

Her top issue was making $1 mil to supplement her income.

That was obviously more important to her than all these things above.

I hope it was worth it.

....now, as you always do, you can try to deflect, hijack, spin, falsely accused, misrepresent, etc... all you want to try to turn this into whatever alse narrative you want.

BTW, welcome to PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY, Ms. Griner!

The United States will make every diplomatic effort, even ones we should not, to bring you home.

If you ever kneel for the National Anthem or disrespect this country again after you are liberated I hope the WNBA suspends you for 9 YEARS, the time you would have been rotting in a Russian prison without the US' help....and never need the US' help like this again.

Forum List

Back