I Hope The Money Was Worth It

Oh, I didn't know Russia was back to being "an enemy country" again.

When did you ever think they became an ALLY, snowflake?

At what point after the cold war did the US and Russia become buddy-buddy and Putin our friend?

According to Democrats the Russians hacked Hilary / DNC computers (despite no evidence), but what are friends for, right, snowflake?

I mean, sure, they helped Hillary and Barry with their failed treasonous Russian Collusion coup attempt - that ddoesn't make us friends.

Russia is supposedly responsible for scrambling the brains of numerous US diplomats and Americans with some weapon (Havana Syndrome?)

Hunter enriching the Biden Family through laundering millions for Russian Oligarchs did not make us allies....

Joe taking money from Putin during his election campaign doesn't make us ALLIES...

Helping Russia maneuver into position to hold Europe hostage by withholding energy from them any time they want does not make us allies and strains our relationship with our real allies

Barry's preferred stupid debate one liner did not age well and came back to bite him in rhe ass -

'The 80s called - they want their foreign policy back'

Since the the 80s have offered their policies back to the Democrats who are selling out and failing to the Russians

Barry even declared to the US / world that Russia and other foreign enemies attempt to affect our elections EVERY election ... does that sound like an ALLY to you, snowflake.

Good grief, you are pathetic....

...then again, no one should be surprised to learn that anyone who would defend the Democrats also defend the Russians and consider them allies.

Let me spell it out for you si ce your reading comprehension is not up to par...

The reason Griner is in a Russian Prison right now is because of GRINER.

If she did not consider the fact that Russia is an enemy and we are in a proxy war with them, she should have.
ddBeibg a US sports star, if she did not consider she could be used as a political pawn and bargaining chip she should have.

If she did not know Russia's laws and failed to adhere to them, she should have.

If she did not consider these tjings then she obviously isn't that bright.

Her top issue was making $1 mil to supplement her income.

That was obviously more important to her than all these things above.

I hope it was worth it.

....now, as you always do, you can try to deflect, hijack, spin, falsely accused, misrepresent, etc... all you want to try to turn this into whatever alse narrative you want.

BTW, welcome to PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY, Ms. Griner!

The United States will make every diplomatic effort, even ones we should not, to bring you home.

If you ever kneel for the National Anthem or disrespect this country again after you are liberated I hope the WNBA suspends you for 9 YEARS, the time you would have been rotting in a Russian prison without the US' help....and never need the US' help like this again.
During your boy Trump's Administration, you palookas were all running around screaming about how Russia isn't our enemy. Wha happened?

heywhahappened.png

During your boy Trump's Administration, you palookas were all running around screaming about how Russia isn't our enemy. Wha happened?

heywhahappened.png
Link?

Trump said Putin was a very intelligent man, to which you ass-clowns laughed.

One does not become head of the KGB, Leader of Russia, then Tyrant for life in Russia without being intelligent....

...however...

Your attempt to distract from my last post - and your stupid claim that Russia is somehow NOT an enemy because at some point they became an ALLY- failed.

Go back to that post - tell me which of those things Russia has done and continues to do made / makes them an ALLY.

You said it - I would just like to hear your (irrational) reasoning

Link?

Trump said Putin was a very intelligent man, to which you ass-clowns laughed.

One does not become head of the KGB, Leader of Russia, then Tyrant for life in Russia without being intelligent....

...however...

Your attempt to distract from my last post - and your stupid claim that Russia is somehow NOT an enemy because at some point they became an ALLY- failed.

Go back to that post - tell me which of those things Russia has done and continues to do made / makes them an ALLY.

You said it - I would just like to hear your (irrational) reasoning
I'll give you $100 bucks if you can provide just 1 post of me calling Russia an "ally."

Go ahead, I'll wait.

I'll give you $100 bucks if you can provide just 1 post of me calling Russia an "ally."

Go ahead, I'll wait.

"Oh, I didn't know Russia was back to being "an enemy country" again."

Your quote clearly states you do not believe Russia to be am enemy and imies somehow they are an ALLY, or neutral at the least - both of which are lies.

You're wiggling like a little bitch worm on a fishing hook trying to back peddle from your disastrously feed post, and everyone has taken you to task for your Russian apogist stand.

Keep the money you owe me - you have bigger problems.

You have to understand, children like here were raised to believe that the US was the worst and most racist country in the world, which is why she was so eager to leave it. That has why she spent her entire life bad mouthing it and doing what she could to destroy it.

But now the light has gone off, hopefully. Yes, Russia is a far less free place with a far darker history to fear.

Also, kids like her have been raised to ignore laws they don't like, especially laws regarding illegal drug use. For democrats, the only two rights they care about are abortion rights and rights to illegal drugs. Everything else can disappear, they don't care.

But at the end of the day, Putin has his prisoner of war trophy, cuz he is at war with the US and always has been.

Most democrats though, are only at war with conservative Americans to even realize this.

Biden will not free her. In fact, if Biden left thousands of Americans to the Taliban when he left, why would he try to help her?

I hate to say this, but if Trump gets back in and he manages to free her, odds are she will come back and continue the Trump hate that is so indoctrinated into her.

That is the power of the Leftist cult.

The US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad.

You have to understand, children like here were raised to believe that the US was the worst and most racist country in the world, which is why she was so eager to leave it. That has why she spent her entire life bad mouthing it and doing what she could to destroy it.

But now the light has gone off, hopefully. Yes, Russia is a far less free place with a far darker history to fear.

Also, kids like her have been raised to ignore laws they don't like, especially laws regarding illegal drug use. For democrats, the only two rights they care about are abortion rights and rights to illegal drugs. Everything else can disappear, they don't care.

But at the end of the day, Putin has his prisoner of war trophy, cuz he is at war with the US and always has been.

Most democrats though, are only at war with conservative Americans to even realize this.

Biden will not free her. In fact, if Biden left thousands of Americans to the Taliban when he left, why would he try to help her?

I hate to say this, but if Trump gets back in and he manages to free her, odds are she will come back and continue the Trump hate that is so indoctrinated into her.

That is the power of the Leftist cult.

The US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad.

"Oh, I didn't know Russia was back to being "an enemy country" again."

Your quote clearly states you do not believe Russia to be am enemy and imies somehow they are an ALLY, or neutral at the least - both of which are lies.

You're wiggling like a little bitch worm on a fishing hook trying to back peddle from your disastrously feed post, and everyone has taken you to task for your Russian apogist stand.

Keep the money you owe me - you have bigger problems.
You're kinda funny.

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back