Brits Put Male Trans in Womens Prison For Raping His Mother

We put plenty of men in women's prisons. Women are given birth control, but not protected from the rape.

But, I thought being Transgender is normal .....

I guess the Left wants us to think raping your own mother who has dementia is also normal.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

We put plenty of men in women's prisons. Women are given birth control, but not protected from the rape.
Men don't need birth control, as they can't get pregnant. It doesn't stop them from being raped in prison though. My advice is, do not commit crimes, to avoid going to prison and taking the chance. Is that too much to ask?

Men don't need birth control, as they can't get pregnant. It doesn't stop them from being raped in prison though. My advice is, do not commit crimes, to avoid going to prison and taking the chance. Is that too much to ask?
listen to the leftist deflect on the subject of putting his comrade in prison with women .

listen to the leftist deflect on the subject of putting his comrade in prison with women .
What part of Tipsy's post did you not read. I deflected nothing, Dufus. I spoke directly to her concerns, basically saying the same threat to men, except for pregnancy.
How long were you in prison? Were you raped behind those walls? Did you go quietly and like it?

But queers, lesbos and trannies, are as corrupt as their politicians like Andy Cujo(Democrat NY) and they just have to do what their leaders do...It is their nature...

You misunderstand. Functioning men claiming to be women are being put in women's prisons. The functioning men are raping the women. The prisons are giving the women birth control. Even some female guards are being raped. Nothing can be done to the men, because they claim to be women and lesbians. This gives them double protection.

Forum List

Back