Euro 2020 - 11 arrests made so far - racists on the run

Its encouraging that the police are taking this shit seriously. Lets hope that these characters are named and shamed and that their lives are ruined.
Sadly we have far too many right wing nut jobs over here, brainwashed by the right wing media to believe whatever they are told.

Its encouraging that the police are taking this shit seriously. Lets hope that these characters are named and shamed and that their lives are ruined.

Thanks, once again, for reminding us Americans why we kicked you British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago; and why we explicitly includes the right to freedom of speech in our Constitution, along with the associated implied rights to freedom of thought and belief.

Thanks, once again, for reminding us Americans why we kicked you British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago; and why we explicitly includes the right to freedom of speech in our Constitution, along with the associated implied rights to freedom of thought and belief.
Iys amazing how much you value your right to describe people as monkeys Bob. That must be so important to you.

Iys amazing how much you value your right to describe people as monkeys Bob. That must be so important to you.

I shouldn't expect you to understand.

You're a product of the same degenerate ideology which the great men who founded my country rejected in doing so, against which they violently rebelled. The idea that government should have the power to dictate what people are allowed to believe or express is deeply ingrained in you; and renders you incapable of understanding or appreciate the basic human rights of freedom of thought, freedom of belief, and freedom of expression.

This is one of the major causes for which my ancestors kicked your ancestors' asses out of our country; and in almost two and a half centuries, you backward savages still have not caught up to where we were back then. I don't expect that you ever will.

I shouldn't expect you to understand.

You're a product of the same degenerate ideology which the great men who founded my country rejected in doing so, against which they violently rebelled. The idea that government should have the power to dictate what people are allowed to believe or express is deeply ingrained in you; and renders you incapable of understanding or appreciate the basic human rights of freedom of thought, freedom of belief, and freedom of expression.

This is one of the major causes for which my ancestors kicked your ancestors' asses out of our country; and in almost two and a half centuries, you backward savages still have not caught up to where we were back then. I don't expect that you ever will.
And you use this amazing right to call people monkeys. Well done.

And you use this amazing right to call people monkeys. Well done.
First of all, link to a quote where I called any people “monkeys”. You can't, of course. As is usual for you, you're lying. You know you're lying; I know you're lying; everyone knows you're lying. It's what you do. It's what you are.

Second, even if I did call any people “monkeys”, so what? It's not like you don't ever use insulting language towards those you find disagreeable. By what authority would you presume to deny me or anyone else this right?

I think
I suppose all that includes gay and transgender communities with their pride parades, Black people with their kneeling during the anthem, the Marxists propagating freely their ideas in schools and so on. Right?

I think

I suppose all that includes gay and transgender communities with their pride parades, Black people with their kneeling during the anthem, the Marxists propagating freely their ideas in schools and so on. Right?
Bob worships slave owners and a constitution that equates black folk as sub human. Free speech is for Bob and his mates.

Forum List

Back