Brits Put Male Trans in Womens Prison For Raping His Mother

What part of Tipsy's post did you not read. I deflected nothing, Dufus. I spoke directly to her concerns, basically saying the same threat to men, except for pregnancy.
How long were you in prison? Were you raped behind those walls? Did you go quietly and like it?

The concern is for the women that will be housed in prison along side this guy. No one is worried about him.

You misunderstand. Functioning men claiming to be women are being put in women's prisons. The functioning men are raping the women. The prisons are giving the women birth control. Even some female guards are being raped. Nothing can be done to the men, because they claim to be women and lesbians. This gives them double protection.
The whole transgenderism thing is BS. Until they have a "Takadickofme" they are a guy and ought to (if a criminal) be in male prisons. If a woman has not had an "addadicktome" they are a woman and ought to be (if criminal) in a women's prison. Nobody really understands that transgenderism crap unless they are going through it, heave forbid.
The people that run the prisons certainly don't understand it, and really don't care, after all, it's prison for criminals, so why care? It is not like prisons do anything for us, but protect us from the criminals inside, while they are inside. Physical and indeed sexual assault go on behind those walls or up against those walls or maybe on a shower floor if they drop the soap. It is a different society in there. I am out here, a throwback (or a never caught up), no matter, and I don't care what goes on inside, as I won't be going inside, nor any of my immediate family members.
I know you care about the issue and have your reasons, whatever they are. I regard you as a generally normal person on the board and mean you no disrespect on this matter, though I guess I have a somewhat callous viewpoint the whole transgender thing, as well as prisons.

The concern is for the women that will be housed in prison along side this guy. No one is worried about him.
I am crude by many standards, not really caring about anybody that commits a crime and end us in a prison environment society, they cannot control. Crime and criminality is a choice. Sometimes you have to live or die by your choices, whether they were good choices or not.

Because we have a twisted and abnormal social system, transgender status can never be questioned. One's word is all that is required. This means that killers and rapists will lie. A man, a serial killer of women can claim to be a woman and based on that alone be sent to a women's prison. Women's prisons are now home to the majority of violent rapists. It's a free smorgasbord of victims who can do nothing. They can't take their bloody faces and broken bones to complain. They are transphobic if they do and get punished yet again.

Worse, if there can be a worse, are the battered women's shelters that must allow men who claim to be women. Women have been tracked to these shelters by abusive men who then claim to be women and have access to their helpless victims. Again, the victims, no matter how badly beaten CANNOT complain.

The insanity must be stopped. It stops when everyone stops accepting the insanity as real. Men ARE NOT women.

Because we have a twisted and abnormal social system, transgender status can never be questioned. One's word is all that is required. This means that killers and rapists will lie. A man, a serial killer of women can claim to be a woman and based on that alone be sent to a women's prison. Women's prisons are now home to the majority of violent rapists. It's a free smorgasbord of victims who can do nothing. They can't take their bloody faces and broken bones to complain. They are transphobic if they do and get punished yet again.

Worse, if there can be a worse, are the battered women's shelters that must allow men who claim to be women. Women have been tracked to these shelters by abusive men who then claim to be women and have access to their helpless victims. Again, the victims, no matter how badly beaten CANNOT complain.

The insanity must be stopped. It stops when everyone stops accepting the insanity as real. Men ARE NOT women.
Point if information inquiry, since this was about a British case. Is it indeed the same over here in the USA, just having to say you are transgender, so let it be written, so let it be done on the guy's word alone? I can certainly see where a guy would not want to be locked up in an all male prison for a number of years, just for robbing a bank, if he could avoid it by saying he is transgenders and needs to go to a women's prison. He could be real popular in a women's prison.

WHITE- really? then why reward a rapist by putting him in a prison full of women? Why honor his assertion that he is a female when he is a biological male? Seems to me that thi sguy is getting special treatment. Of course the Brits are kinda nuts so its no supprise.

WHITE- really? then why reward a rapist by putting him in a prison full of women? Why honor his assertion that he is a female when he is a biological male? Seems to me that thi sguy is getting special treatment. Of course the Brits are kinda nuts so its no supprise.
That was a British story. I don't think it is that simple over here. Somebody will have to show me the American story before I believe it.

If they are going to put killers and rapists in women's prisons then at least give the women weapons so they can defend themselves.

WTF? Since when Virginia became the part of Britain?

And who told you that Central Virginia Regional Jail is only for women?

Thank God we kicked their asses out.

I think you'll find all this happened in the USA, "thank God we let you go." Better luck next time...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1628154116291.png

I think you'll find all this happened in the USA, "thank God we let you go." Better luck next time...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 521742
Strangely enough, all so called conservatives magically disappeared from this thread. So, what we have as the bottom line - the things happened in the US, the guy wasn't put in the prison for women only (at least it is not said anywhere about that), the charge wasn't about rape but about incest.

As it turned out, the OP was mostly bullshit and there is no point to discuss it further, maybe incest per se can be discussed here. I don't touch a moral side of it, but a legal one.

Strangely enough, all so called conservatives magically disappeared from this thread. So, what we have as the bottom line - the things happened in the US, the guy wasn't put in the prison for women only (at least it is not said anywhere about that), the charge wasn't about rape but about incest.

As it turned out, the OP was mostly bullshit and there is no point to discuss it further, maybe incest per se can be discussed here. I don't touch a moral side of it, but a legal one.
That just about sums it up. Next?

You two really shouldn't project your own sexual fantasies in public, you just show yourselves up as the degenerate perverts you really are.
Dude, there is no way, i would put my penis any where near a poop shoot, or kiss a guy with the beard. Sorry, just not in my DNA...

Sure seems that you are looking for a real man though, isnt Tammy not enough for you?

What part of Tipsy's post did you not read. I deflected nothing, Dufus. I spoke directly to her concerns, basically saying the same threat to men, except for pregnancy.
How long were you in prison? Were you raped behind those walls? Did you go quietly and like it?
it was a deflection ....are you saying that because men are raped in prison that allowing a democrat male to be locked up with women is ok ? ......

Last edited:
it was a deflection ....are you saying that because men are raped in prison that allowing a democrat male to be locked up with women is ok ? ......
They do that where you live? Does it decrease or increase the female crime rate?

That creature raped his mother!!! His mother for heaven's sake! o_O

Put that creature in a lunatic asylum....under heavy medication!

Not in a women's prison!

Forum List

Back