British cops in full retreat as Muslim herd overwhelms them in streets

So what will that do?

Your response makes no sense.

I said when the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on....and that's Worldwide.

We'll be on the side of law and order, the police....you'll be on the side of the feral savages, we'll help the police, your side will help the feral savages.
My response makes plenty of sense unless you are illiterate.

I asked what will that do? Do i get more money or do I have to go sit in a corner?

I already answered you numbnuts.
You just claimed my response didnt make any sense. How did you respond to something that didnt make sense? Were you lying?

You have difficulty with your brain cell, I understand that....but I already answered you and my answer was clear and coherent.
Your response said my response didnt make sense so either youre lying or you are illiterate.

Nice work UK. You fools have brought this all on yourselves.
. We're they influenced by the left here ? Hmmmmm... If so the backlash is coming.
Bring it on. When is the backlash coming or are you afraid to specify a date?
. The backlash is Russia or China getting enough of this nations idiocy in the world, and always remember that when your skin finally is melting from your body, that you asked for it, and they were happy to oblige you. As soon as one of these other super powers are equally superior in military technology, you and me will be toast. Guess what ? We will both be black then, so will that finally make your idiot self happy ?
Russia or China is going to attack the US because Englands cops ran like pussies? Are you high or did you forget to take your meds?

You have severe reading comprehension problems, your latest comment illustrates that, beagle9's comment makes complete sense.

I said when the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on....and that's Worldwide.

We'll be on the side of law and order, the police....you'll be on the side of the feral savages, we'll help the police, your side will help the feral savages.
My response makes plenty of sense unless you are illiterate.

I asked what will that do? Do i get more money or do I have to go sit in a corner?

I already answered you numbnuts.
You just claimed my response didnt make any sense. How did you respond to something that didnt make sense? Were you lying?

You have difficulty with your brain cell, I understand that....but I already answered you and my answer was clear and coherent.
Your response said my response didnt make sense so either youre lying or you are illiterate.

It's you that's illiterate dopey.

I despise most cops.

That's what I meant, again you side with the feral savages.
I didnt side with the cops. I said I despise most of them.

When the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on.
So what will that do?

In the uk the police might help the 'others' tbh.

Oh yes...no wonder the left wants tens of millions more of these animals brought here. They're FAR BETTER at defeating the cops than the typical American leftist!!!

This is gonna work out SO WELL in the West.

All I can say is that this was pretty dam sad to watch and see the police run away like cowards from these animals. The police these days do not seem to have any problem of attacking and hitting and arresting white people if they did the same thing. Our media and our politically correct cowardly buffoon politicians has brought this kind of nonsense on , and has allowed this kind of bullchit to happen, and they alone must be held responsible for this chit that is happening over there in Britain. There are places like London that now are majority non-white. How did this happen? Why is the white race allowing themselves to become a minority in their own country? It is indeed baffling to say the least.

. We're they influenced by the left here ? Hmmmmm... If so the backlash is coming.
. The backlash is Russia or China getting enough of this nations idiocy in the world, and always remember that when your skin finally is melting from your body, that you asked for it, and they were happy to oblige you. As soon as one of these other super powers are equally superior in military technology, you and me will be toast. Guess what ? We will both be black then, so will that finally make your idiot self happy ?
Russia or China is going to attack the US because Englands cops ran like pussies? Are you high or did you forget to take your meds?

You have severe reading comprehension problems, your latest comment illustrates that, beagle9's comment makes complete sense.
Unless you live in Russia or China you just contradicted yourself.

Unless you live in Russia or China you just contradicted yourself.

:rolleyes-41:

Wait till the muslim mobs roll on San Fran.

I'm buying popcorn.

What are the gays going to do? Welcome them with flowers and tell them that they want to be friends?

Invite them to San Francisco's favorite street party!

20805754-SAN-FRANCISCO-JUNE-30-An-unidentified-Leather-Pride-Contingent-members-participates-at-the-annual-Sa-Stock-Photo.jpg

Oh yes...no wonder the left wants tens of millions more of these animals brought here. They're FAR BETTER at defeating the cops than the typical American leftist!!!

"Free Free Palestine!" they scream, as though these radicals of intolerance would all turn into peaceful honest citizens if that became true. History says no.

Islam gone mad. How many is that now? A shocking untold millions of militant hate filled activists one can hardly call it a fringe anymore; and maybe 40% or more of the whole Islamic world silently in approval or condoning the terror and the mission.

So the West mostly sits back and hopes it will somehow subside on its own. Thoughtless, if not cowardice.

4032873.jpg

That is kind of like the Black Lives Matter movement. Cops know the consequences when they are not politically correct as per Ferguson and Baltimore.

Brits are lucky they don't have a Black Lives Matter movement. YET.

America, on the other hand, has reason to fear a double whammy: Black Lives Matter AND Islamic terrorism.

Is it any wonder that so many black Americans joined the (potentially) terrorist group Nation of Islam?

That is kind of like the Black Lives Matter movement. Cops know the consequences when they are not politically correct as per Ferguson and Baltimore.

America, on the other hand, has reason to fear a double whammy: Black Lives Matter AND Islamic terrorism.

Is it any wonder that so many black Americans joined the (potentially) terrorist group Nation of Islam?

We tend to follow you. Give it time.

4032888.jpg

When whites become the minority in their own countries, not only will the British white cops be on the run but also the whites of all those countries will be on the run also. If one thinks that non-whites love white people will just wait until they become the majority. We will then see if they still love us.

Forum List

Back