British cops in full retreat as Muslim herd overwhelms them in streets

Doesn't he always do so?

Most times hating the police because that sort just hates the police.
I despise most cops.

That's what I meant, again you side with the feral savages.
I didnt side with the cops. I said I despise most of them.

When the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on.
So what will that do?

See? Most cops are pussies if they dont have a substantial upper hand.

Are you condoning the behaviour of the thugs?
Just pointing out what pussies cops are when they dont have a sizable advantage.

It's nothing to do with having a sizable advantage, it's to do with Political Correctness.

If you had say 100 feral savages and 20 police with machine-gun's, you'd have 100 dead feral savages in no time.
Bullshit. They know they would be overwhelmed so they ran.

No it's you who are full of bullshit.
Sorry but you are full of bullshit. They ran like the pussies they are. Thats why when a cop doesnt have his badge and gun he wont do shit.

Most times hating the police because that sort just hates the police.
I despise most cops.

So what will that do?

Your response makes no sense.

I said when the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on....and that's Worldwide.

We'll be on the side of law and order, the police....you'll be on the side of the feral savages, we'll help the police, your side will help the feral savages.

I despise most cops.

So what will that do?

I said when the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on....and that's Worldwide.

We'll be on the side of law and order, the police....you'll be on the side of the feral savages, we'll help the police, your side will help the feral savages.
My response makes plenty of sense unless you are illiterate.

I asked what will that do? Do i get more money or do I have to go sit in a corner?

Oh yes...no wonder the left wants tens of millions more of these animals brought here. They're FAR BETTER at defeating the cops than the typical American leftist!!!

This is gonna work out SO WELL in the West.

See? Most cops are pussies if they dont have a substantial upper hand.

No. Most cops now don't have the backing of their superiors or the MSM. No cop wants to be sitting in jail for doing his job. Oh, and your support for the radical muslims is noted.

So what will that do?

I asked what will that do? Do i get more money or do I have to go sit in a corner?

I already answered you numbnuts.

Nice work UK. You fools have brought this all on yourselves.
. We're they influenced by the left here ? Hmmmmm... If so the backlash is coming.
Bring it on. When is the backlash coming or are you afraid to specify a date?

No, you never tell the enemy when you're going to attack, you surprise them when they're not expecting it.

Why would anyone broadcast the date on the Internets?
Why would you announce there is going to be a backlash unless you are bluffing?

Winston Churchill silently weeps in his grave.
Churchill was a feral savage racist neanderthal. I'm happy he is weeping in his grave.

The REAL feral savage racist neanderthal is a person who hates the very same police who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect a self admitted cop hating subhuman trash like you.

So what will that do?

You just claimed my response didnt make any sense. How did you respond to something that didnt make sense? Were you lying?

. We're they influenced by the left here ? Hmmmmm... If so the backlash is coming.
. The backlash is Russia or China getting enough of this nations idiocy in the world, and always remember that when your skin finally is melting from your body, that you asked for it, and they were happy to oblige you. As soon as one of these other super powers are equally superior in military technology, you and me will be toast. Guess what ? We will both be black then, so will that finally make your idiot self happy ?

Are you condoning the behaviour of the thugs?
Just pointing out what pussies cops are when they dont have a sizable advantage.

It's nothing to do with having a sizable advantage, it's to do with Political Correctness.

If you had say 100 feral savages and 20 police with machine-gun's, you'd have 100 dead feral savages in no time.
Bullshit. They know they would be overwhelmed so they ran.

No it's you who are full of bullshit.
Sorry but you are full of bullshit. They ran like the pussies they are. Thats why when a cop doesnt have his badge and gun he wont do shit.

Go and boil that stupid head already :lalala:

Winston Churchill silently weeps in his grave.
Churchill was a feral savage racist neanderthal. I'm happy he is weeping in his grave.

The REAL feral savage racist neanderthal is a person who hates the very same police who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect a self admitted cop hating subhuman trash like you.
I have no problem with cops that do what i pay them to do. I'm talking about the feral animals that roam the streets planting shit and being fake tough guys until they loose their weapon.

So what will that do?

You just claimed my response didnt make any sense. How did you respond to something that didnt make sense? Were you lying?

You have difficulty with your brain cell, I understand that....but I already answered you and my answer was clear and coherent.

. The backlash is Russia or China getting enough of this nations idiocy in the world, and always remember that when your skin finally is melting from your body, that you asked for it, and they were happy to oblige you. As soon as one of these other super powers are equally superior in military technology, you and me will be toast. Guess what ? We will both be black then, so will that finally make your idiot self happy ?
Russia or China is going to attack the US because Englands cops ran like pussies? Are you high or did you forget to take your meds?

Forum List

Back