Britain Death toll is nearly 210% higher per capita....why?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Just did a quick number crunch on comparative population totals against so called or claimed Covid 19 deaths and I was kinda surprised to find out that per capita Britain is getting nailed badly. Not sure why. Britain, like the US has a very high number of people in long term care facilities or nursing homes. Places like China don't actually have elder care...those who need it get it in the cemetery frankly..... In addition China has no problem destroying entire populations without sorting out the sick from the healthy....we cannot do that here.

Now if you took New York's crazy numbers out of the Mix the difference would be even worse. Not sure if England has the same paradox with its population centers.

Us..........80,000/360,000,000 for 0.000222222222% Uk 31000/66000000 for 0.000469696969%

JO

Just did a quick number crunch on comparative population totals against so called or claimed Covid 19 deaths and I was kinda surprised to find out that per capita Britain is getting nailed badly. Not sure why. Britain, like the US has a very high number of people in long term care facilities or nursing homes. Places like China don't actually have elder care...those who need it get it in the cemetery frankly..... In addition China has no problem destroying entire populations without sorting out the sick from the healthy....we cannot do that here.

Now if you took New York's crazy numbers out of the Mix the difference would be even worse. Not sure if England has the same paradox with its population centers.

Us..........80,000/360,000,000 for 0.000222222222% Uk 31000/66000000 for 0.000469696969%

JO
We have a shit right wing government who got every decision wrong.

JO

The British are a largely unhealthy people.

JO

im starting to think that the virus may be more lethal in cooler damp climates ... i could be wrong .

JO
1589138675369.png

JO

im starting to think that the virus may be more lethal in cooler damp climates ... i could be wrong .
I agree.
the spread in warmer parts of the world is marginal. The unhealthy and infirm in northern climes are affected the most.

JO

That's largely due to the fact of their risky Socialized Medicine Scheme. British subjects who care about their health usually come to America for treatment. Liverpool native George Harrison had his serious lung cancer surgery at the Mayo Clinic. London resident Mick Jagger went to New York for heart surgery.

Americans , OTOH, rarely go to Britain for surgery.

Those dying of COVID in Great Britain tend to be those too cheap to get quality healthcare abroad.

JO

I agree.
the spread in warmer parts of the world is marginal. The unhealthy and infirm in northern climes are affected the most.
and even NY is still colder than most parts of the country .maybe that why their rate is so high .hopefully summer weather will drive death and infection rates down.

JO

I agree.
and even NY is still colder than most parts of the country .maybe that why their rate is so high .hopefully summer weather will drive death and infection rates down.
Yeah, when I said the world I meant it. It wasn't a country or state proposition.

JO
Boris is not technically your leader
and pretty boy Trudeau is a progressive.....

Jo

JO
You deserve it.

JO

I agree.
Here are a couple of things to think about.

Britian is more damp so the virus lives on surfaces much longer. It is cooler and more cloudy so the sun doesn't kill this virus as fast. they are in tight population centers. have older populations, and are generally heavier having multiple comorbidities. The same is true for France, Spain, and Italy.

Longer days and dryer climate in the US will slow this virus substantially. Those in the south, where humidity will allow the virus to live longer on surfaces, may not get a reprieve until it hits 95 degrees in the day time as this virus dies outside the human body on surfaces above 105 degrees.

I will be watching virus progression at about a two week lag to temperature and humidity changes. It will be interesting to track and see just how it reacts to atmospheric changes.

JO

They have shit weather year round and shit food...shit cars, motorcyles,tools. Good music tho !

..almost 10 times the population density as the US...which is why NYCity has a high death rate

JO

STFU you stupid Monday Morning Quarterback.

Today the fat **** told everybody to go back to work tomorrow "if its safe". The employers are unclear, the employees are afraid of losing their jobs and the teachers unions have told him to fuck off. No schools so folk cant go back to work. Clear as mud from a thick tory bastard. Its like living in a trump universe without the bleach.

Today the fat **** told everybody to go back to work tomorrow "if its safe". The employers are unclear, the employees are afraid of losing their jobs and the teachers unions have told him to fuck off. No schools so folk cant go back to work. Clear as mud from a thick tory bastard. Its like living in a trump universe without the bleach.

If Britain intends to become Great again, you all are going to have to go back to work sooner rather than later.

How much time did Edward III give you guys off during the previous pandemic?

Forum List

Back