Cuomo reverses order to send infected patients into Nursing Homes.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Governor Cuomo has just reversed his order to send infected patients into nursing homes! This is great news for the handful of Seniors who managed to survive Cuomo's bio-bombing campaign. A little late for the thousands who died, but at least they upped the body count numbers for the Democrats.

“And the regulation is common sense: if you can’t provide adequate care, you can’t have the patient in your facility and that’s your basic fiduciary obligation — I would say, ethical obligation — and it’s also your legal obligation.”

Cuomo said that if a nursing home can’t properly quarantine and treat COVID-19 patients with separate staffers, it’s required to move them to another facility or ask the state Department of Health to arrange a transfer. (that has always been the rule)

----------------------------------------------

What are you going to do, leave them in the street or send them to relatives (they don't want them, they let a person go to the Nursing Home)?

No nursing home can refuse a patient coming in for skilled nursing care, if they have a bed, and no nursing home can take a patient if they don't have the means to take care of them adequately.

Governor Cuomo has just reversed his order to send infected patients into nursing homes! This is great news for the handful of Seniors who managed to survive Cuomo's bio-bombing campaign. A little late for the thousands who died, but at least they upped the body count numbers for the Democrats.

Only after killing thousands of elderly

• Banned
“And the regulation is common sense: if you can’t provide adequate care, you can’t have the patient in your facility and that’s your basic fiduciary obligation — I would say, ethical obligation — and it’s also your legal obligation.”

Cuomo said that if a nursing home can’t properly quarantine and treat COVID-19 patients with separate staffers, it’s required to move them to another facility or ask the state Department of Health to arrange a transfer. (that has always been the rule)

What are you going to do, leave them in the street or send them to relatives (they don't want them, they let a person go to the Nursing Home)?
Hey here's an idea. Remember that HUGE medical ship that Cuomo DEMANDED and President Trump had it in New York within a week? I think it was called The COMFORT. Maybe they could have sent the patients there instead of back into the nursing homes? Remember it was empty the ENTIRE TIME it was harbored in New York?

Hey here's an idea. Remember that HUGE medical ship that Cuomo DEMANDED and President Trump had it in New York within a week? I think it was called The COMFORT. Maybe they could have sent the patients there instead of back into the nursing homes? Remember it was empty the ENTIRE TIME it was harbored in New York?
That's actually a great point. Failure of both the Federal and State government to respond appropriately to that situation -- no doubt about it!

Failure of both the Federal and State government to respond appropriately to that situation -- no doubt about it!
The feds succeeded in sending them a hospital ship.

The state failed to use it adequately to save lives.

Unless you are an idiot, there is only one failure there.
No, because Trump could have demanded that the ship be used to transfer nursing-home residents or some other vulnerable population (like the homeless) instead of just posing with the ship and then returning to his daily rants!

It was only 3 days ago that he ordered the subway cars to be disinfected.

That cuomo...he really be on top of things! :auiqs.jpg:

It was only 3 days ago that he ordered the subway cars to be disinfected.

That cuomo...he really be on top of things! :auiqs.jpg:
I agree -- that would have been a good thing to do from the start. But some of that responsibility goes to De Blasio.

That could be because they're almost all dead.
In my Town over 500 Church services for the elderly.
Of all the people with fewer items at the grocery store or pharmacy I insisted go ahead of me and the people I beckoned out of courtesy to my elders to go through their Stop Sign first, how many will I never see again and why.

Failure of both the Federal and State government to respond appropriately to that situation -- no doubt about it!

No, because Trump could have demanded that the ship be used to transfer nursing-home residents or some other vulnerable population (like the homeless) instead of just posing with the ship and then returning to his daily rants!
Trump doesn't run New York...that's Cuomo's job. Trump has 50 states to supply. Cuomo made a mistake.

Democrats care about you so much they sit around for weeks on their thumbs watching people die from their actions.

“Last week, state authorities identified an additional, unreported 1,700 coronavirus deaths that took place in the state’s nursing homes but went uncounted in the state’s official death toll for a variety of reasons.”

Democrats care about you so much they sit around for weeks on their thumbs watching people die from their actions.

“Last week, state authorities identified an additional, unreported 1,700 coronavirus deaths that took place in the state’s nursing homes but went uncounted in the state’s official death toll for a variety of reasons.”

Bout damn time. The putz.

Trump should have demanded the nursing home residents be placed on the ship??? Under what authority does he make such a demand? The Constitution does not give POTUS the power to make such a demand.

They didn't take covid patients, or patients recovering from covid.

Forum List

Back