Bribery is a loser

They can't quit.

They're the kamikaze pilot who is already in the dive on the target, with the entire plane in flames.....They're going to completely disintegrate and die, in the name of The Party.

Maybe Hillary has some sake in her stash for them.

Rush said it best back when they past Hussein-Care without reading it, Dems are political suicide bombers. They will sacrifice their own political career in order to destroy the country.
Wow, the idiocy of the Trumperttes has no end. You people are just plain dumber than shit.

The only one in Congress that did not read the bill were Republicans who voted no before in was even introduced.

the same can be said about you,,,at least I have more of the facts than you do,,or at least I am willing to see them where you ignore what hurts your view
Exactly what about the narrative I’ve been presenting do you think is false? I’ve asked you this many times and you don’t answer. What have I said that think is not true

not so much as not true than you are only seeing part of the facts and ignore others that debunk your POV,,,
did you just say that my points are true but also debunked... how does that work? Can you give an example?

that they are true to you because you only have part of the facts,,,
Well then then point out the facts that I’ve made that you find debunked.

one of them was you not knowing about kent saying an investigation should be done,,,

its almost like you didnt even watcch or try to find out what was said ,,,

And yet the State Dept is recommending Biden be investigated.
they are? Do you have a link?

You didn't watch the first day of Schiff's show trial when diplomats recommended this? Or are you playing dumb?
I watched and the only thing close that I heard was when Kent voiced concerns about Hunter joining the board years ago because of an appearance of a conflict. He then followed that statement by saying that he never saw evidence of anybody doing anything improper or subversive of US policy. If you have e something else to add the. Please do so but I didn’t hear a thing about a current recommendation for an investigation

this is what happens when you only look at part of the facts and ignore the rest because it changes your desired outcome,,

here is a link to kent saying yes to an investigation,,,

Democrats' Star Witness Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated
That’s an investigation into the CEO of Burisma who was suspected of stealing money... that’s not a Biden investigation. You are twisting the narrative and not being honest. Nice try.

biden worked for burisma so he would be included since he got some of the money,,,

I am far from a Trump supporter, however I need to call out yet another misstep from the Democrats. I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released and now I see them doing it again with the Bribery claim.

I get that Bribery is in the constitution so they want to draw a simple and direct line with their charges for impeachment but what Trump did and what the context of bribery in the constitution is are two different things. By their definition, politicians and all past presidents commit bribery in the course of their foreign affairs. What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy... of course the lines are blurred with all the lobbying that goes on in Washington, a system that I’d happily like to see reformed, but that’s another story.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

I do not know anymore if they can just leave it to the voter...

And yet the State Dept is recommending Biden be investigated.

You didn't watch the first day of Schiff's show trial when diplomats recommended this? Or are you playing dumb?
I watched and the only thing close that I heard was when Kent voiced concerns about Hunter joining the board years ago because of an appearance of a conflict. He then followed that statement by saying that he never saw evidence of anybody doing anything improper or subversive of US policy. If you have e something else to add the. Please do so but I didn’t hear a thing about a current recommendation for an investigation

this is what happens when you only look at part of the facts and ignore the rest because it changes your desired outcome,,

That’s an investigation into the CEO of Burisma who was suspected of stealing money... that’s not a Biden investigation. You are twisting the narrative and not being honest. Nice try.

once again you only want to consider some of the facts and ignore the ones that hurt your POV,,,

Yovanavitch could have done lots of shit. Right now we are concerned about what she has to say about Trump.

If you assfucks want to investigate & prosecute her, then do it & quit your incessant whining.

Exactly what about the narrative I’ve been presenting do you think is false? I’ve asked you this many times and you don’t answer. What have I said that think is not true

not so much as not true than you are only seeing part of the facts and ignore others that debunk your POV,,,
did you just say that my points are true but also debunked... how does that work? Can you give an example?

one of them was you not knowing about kent saying an investigation should be done,,,

The guy I was replying to said somebody during that hearing recommended a Biden investigation. I didn’t hear anybody say that. And I also didn’t claim to know everything as I was asking for a link. I heard much of the testimony yesterday but not all of it. Did you hear anybody besides partisan congressmen recommend a Biden investigation?

is that all you got? You agreeing with all my other points?

once again you only want to consider some of the facts and ignore the ones that hurt your POV,,,
If you think I’m only telling half the story then present the other half. I notice you don’t like to give specifics and when you do you miss the mark.

The guy I was replying to said somebody during that hearing recommended a Biden investigation. I didn’t hear anybody say that. And I also didn’t claim to know everything as I was asking for a link. I heard much of the testimony yesterday but not all of it. Did you hear anybody besides partisan congressmen recommend a Biden investigation?

why do you keep selecting your facts and ignoring the rest???

I am far from a Trump supporter, however I need to call out yet another misstep from the Democrats. I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released and now I see them doing it again with the Bribery claim.

I get that Bribery is in the constitution so they want to draw a simple and direct line with their charges for impeachment but what Trump did and what the context of bribery in the constitution is are two different things. By their definition, politicians and all past presidents commit bribery in the course of their foreign affairs. What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy... of course the lines are blurred with all the lobbying that goes on in Washington, a system that I’d happily like to see reformed, but that’s another story.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

They have to. We are far to divided in this country. We need the people to speak up

If you think I’m only telling half the story then present the other half. I notice you don’t like to give specifics and when you do you miss the mark.

I have been and you keep ignoring or dismissing them,,,but they are still facts to the case

I present all the relevant facts. Since you aren’t making counter arguments I have to assume your just trolling.

I present all the relevant facts. Since you aren’t making counter arguments I have to assume your just trolling.

relevant to you maybe,, but far from all the facts,,,

and I have been countering you all day,,not my fault you chose to ignore it,,

One of your most reasonable posts ever, and it has credibility because most here know that you are not a fan of President Trump in any way shape or form.

Essentially, The Democrat Party has become proof of a Conspiracy Theory, even if those theories are half baked, they are looking more every day like a walking talking, squawking, Bull Shit Talking, conspiracy themselves.

Then the only thing we disagree on is the interpretation of the facts.

Last edited:

They have to. We are far to divided in this country. We need the people to speak up

Trump will lose the Popular Vote while winning the Electoral College again, and that is the sad reality.

Warren is going to lose badly if nominated and Biden is tainted, and Sanders was so 2016, so who else do you have?

Mayor Pete?

Even though I like the guy he has no chance on the big stage and the rest of the field are too weak or came in late.

Impeachment is all they have...

relevant to you maybe,, but far from all the facts,,,

and I have been countering you all day,,not my fault you chose to ignore it,,
The only thing you pointed out was my comment about Kent’s statement about the investigation but you took the discussion out of context as I pointed out. Is there anything else you think I got wrong?

One of your most reasonable posts ever, and it has credibility because most here know that you are not a fan of President Trump in any way shape or form.

Essentially, The Democrat Party has become proof of a Conspiracy Theory, even if those theories are half baked, they are looking more every day like a walking talking, squawking, Bull Shit Talking, conspiracy themselves.

Then the only thing we disagree on is the interpretation of the facts.
I think both parties have gotten in the Jan it of operating off hyperbole and manipulation. Each side pushing the other further and further to the wings. The problem is is. The drama hungry public that give that behavior award through attention and support and votes. The more we do that the further from truth we get

Trump will lose the Popular Vote while winning the Electoral College again, and that is the sad reality.

Warren is going to lose badly if nominated and Biden is tainted, and Sanders was so 2016, so who else do you have?

Mayor Pete?

Even though I like the guy he has no chance on the big stage and the rest of the field are too weak or came in late.

Biden is the best bet. Maybe somebody new comes along. But Biden is fine. He would bring stability, he just needs to not play trumps games

Mayor Pete?

Biden is the best bet. Maybe somebody new comes along. But Biden is fine. He would bring stability, he just needs to not play trumps games

Problem is Biden will debate Trump, so Trump will play his games and Biden will fall into the trap.

It is not guaranteed that Biden will even get the nomination and right now Warren and Mayor Pete are gaining or passing on Biden.

Michael Smerconish had a caller today and talked about Biden work to get that corrupt person fired and pointed out Biden should comment on it and state by doing what he did it brought more pressure on the company his son was working for and a possible investigation.

If he ( Biden ) did this then maybe he can salvage his chances.

In the end if Biden loses the nomination and Trump beat Conviction and Removal then expect four more years of Trump and him being the monster we all fear...

Forum List

Back