massive kickback bribery scandal in New York

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

Ya know if you stood around and just were watching during jan6th you got arrested
why not arrest everyone here , like the smple clerk in an office . I mean they just stood around and watched.

Where as the IrS in this? Suspicious money?

wonder what the over under on dems vs repubs were

Last edited:
Good. Rooting out corruption is what the DOJ should do. Those Civil Servants get paid very well. They deserve to lose their jobs and pensions for violating the public trust.

Last time I checked, about 25% of the population of NYC either work for some arm of government or are supported by someone who is. The whole shooting match, and especially the various Port Authority agencies, are little more than vehicles to siphon money from the helpless taxpayers. They are a microcosm of the Deep State, as it ultimately exists.

It took longer for the permitting of the World Trade Center than it did to build it. Think about that. Pushing paper vs erecting a world-class skyscraper...the paperwork took longer, by far.

These 70 people are a microscopic slice of the whole problem. The sad part of it is, the worst of it is completely legal.

Last time I checked, about 25% of the population of NYC either work for some arm of government or are supported by someone who is. The whole shooting match, and especially the various Port Authority agencies, are little more than vehicles to siphon money from the helpless taxpayers. They are a microcosm of the Deep State, as it ultimately exists.

It took longer for the permitting of the World Trade Center than it did to build it. Think about that. Pushing paper vs erecting a world-class skyscraper...the paperwork took longer, by far.

These 70 people are a microscopic slice of the whole problem. The sad part of it is, the worst of it is completely legal.

I want to know where the charges for the involved contractors are.

Wow, what a thoughtful comment. NOT! Another vacuous comment about corruption ignoring that Repub run government are capable of corruption on the same scale. Ohio politics: A cesspool of GOP corruption and craziness

Of course, unlike you, I am opposed to all corruption no matter what party is in control.
Yea, I mean look at this hotbed of Republican, MAGA-loving US Cities:

IMG_2102.jpeg

Forum List

Back