Bribery is a loser

dont you mean our current president???

and of course I can complain,,,
Oh yeah you can do whatever you want, just not credibly
only in your mind,,,
tell me how supporting a guy that gaffs all the time and then critiquing his opponent for making gaffs makes any sense?
who am I supporting???
Oh my bad, I assumed you supported Trump over Biden. Was I wrong?
sorry but I have never voted for a dem or repube in 30 yrs of voting,,,

Oh yeah you can do whatever you want, just not credibly
only in your mind,,,
tell me how supporting a guy that gaffs all the time and then critiquing his opponent for making gaffs makes any sense?
who am I supporting???
Oh my bad, I assumed you supported Trump over Biden. Was I wrong?
sorry but I have never voted for a dem or repube in 30 yrs of voting,,,
Bravo for you. I stand corrected. You can credibly insult the gaffs.

Oh wow, if Jim Jordan is calling it a sham then it must be true! Haha

if thats how you decide political issues it explains your lacking in knowledge,,,

I don’t think me not believing hyperbolic demagogues proves that I have lack of knowledge. If this is where you get your info from then I’m embarrassed for you.

its your lack of knowledge as to why he said it that that proves it,,,

I am sure you read somewhere "trump is guilty" and is why you think hes guilty,,,

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Wait, what?? Trump and his DoJ have had control for nearly 3 years now. Had Biden actually committed any crimes, they would have gone after Biden by now. Shit, they didn't even look into it.

Of course they didnt and bidens corruption was way more egregious....but libs stick together in their crime. Libs are driven by hate and emotion. There is no logic in their carnival.
LOL

Such a horrible crime... yet it didn't catch the attention of either Trump or Republicans? :eusa_doh:

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Wait, what?? Trump and his DoJ have had control for nearly 3 years now. Had Biden actually committed any crimes, they would have gone after Biden by now. Shit, they didn't even look into it.

how would you know what they did or didnt do???
LOLOL

Trump can't keep his mouth shut. It would be a yuge campaign ad for him -- a political rival is under investigation. That's what he asked the president of Ukraine to do.

they are? Do you have a link?

You didn't watch the first day of Schiff's show trial when diplomats recommended this? Or are you playing dumb?
I watched and the only thing close that I heard was when Kent voiced concerns about Hunter joining the board years ago because of an appearance of a conflict. He then followed that statement by saying that he never saw evidence of anybody doing anything improper or subversive of US policy. If you have e something else to add the. Please do so but I didn’t hear a thing about a current recommendation for an investigation

this is what happens when you only look at part of the facts and ignore the rest because it changes your desired outcome,,

here is a link to kent saying yes to an investigation,,,

Democrats' Star Witness Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated
That’s an investigation into the CEO of Burisma who was suspected of stealing money... that’s not a Biden investigation. You are twisting the narrative and not being honest. Nice try.

biden worked for burisma so he would be included since he got some of the money,,,
Uh no...

Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.
What made Shokin so special?

Why was he singled out and the only one?

Obviously neither Joe nor Obama had a problem with
John Bueretta, former Obama US DAG, legally representing
Burisma and its owner Mykola Zlochevskyi against criminal charges

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner

You do know there is more to Zlochevskyi than Burisma, yes?

Why did a former CIA director, the son of the VP,
the son of the SoS, join the board of directors,
for a foreign company owned by a former government minister
who served under a corrupt president that was ousted
and criminal charges and investigations were already pending...

Furthermore, why is a former US DAG his attorney
By this time, he was a wanted fugitive and fled to Russia too.

I'm sorry if you don't see something wrong with this picture

LOLOL

Trump can't keep his mouth shut. It would be a yuge campaign ad for him -- a political rival is under investigation. That's what he asked the president of Ukraine to do.

not his fault joe was running for office,,,he has a duty to this country to root out corruption where ever it hides its ugly head,,,

LOLOL

not his fault joe was running for office,,,he has a duty to this country to root out corruption where ever it hides its ugly head,,,
LOLOL

He's been running for office for 3 years?? Maybe hd should do his job instead.

You didn't watch the first day of Schiff's show trial when diplomats recommended this? Or are you playing dumb?
I watched and the only thing close that I heard was when Kent voiced concerns about Hunter joining the board years ago because of an appearance of a conflict. He then followed that statement by saying that he never saw evidence of anybody doing anything improper or subversive of US policy. If you have e something else to add the. Please do so but I didn’t hear a thing about a current recommendation for an investigation

this is what happens when you only look at part of the facts and ignore the rest because it changes your desired outcome,,

That’s an investigation into the CEO of Burisma who was suspected of stealing money... that’s not a Biden investigation. You are twisting the narrative and not being honest. Nice try.

biden worked for burisma so he would be included since he got some of the money,,,
Uh no...

And ongoing when he joined.

Yeah, Hunter decided it was a good idea
to work for a foreign company being criminally investigated
owned by a man with criminal charges pending
and decided to continue there after his boss
became a wanted fugitive when he fled to Russia

Joe wasn't aware...envoy to Ukraine...Got it

Uh no...

What a pity you can't prove that.

Meanwhile, in 2015, the U.K. had to unfreeze $23.5 million of Zlochevsky's frozen assets because Shokin refused to cooperate with them for a year.

LOLOL

LOLOL

He's been running for office for 3 years?? Maybe hd should do his job instead.

good lord you are a stupid mother fucker,,,

Uh no...

What a pity you can't prove that.

Meanwhile, in 2015, the U.K. had to unfreeze $23.5 million of Zlochevsky's frozen assets because Shokin refused to cooperate with them for a year.

LIAR,,, shokin refused to drop the case against them and thats why joe had him fired,,,then under joes orders they returned the money to them,,,

Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner

Well neither do our intel agencies as there has been no action taken. You’ve been fed a load of crap

Well neither do our intel agencies as there has been no action taken. You’ve been fed a load of crap

how do you know no action is being taken???

Forum List

Back