Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Well, Kennedy set the precedent. And McConnell was successful in replacing Ginsburg with an anti-abortion proponent.
No matter how long it takes, no nation can have people living on the edge leading it for a long amount of time. We started from the top. And the fall from there takes longer. Our nuclear family unit has taken a beat down with the impoverished growing in numbers and violence on the rise. The downside to social justice.

No matter how long it takes, no nation can have people living on the edge leading it for a long amount of time. We started from the top. And the fall from there takes longer. Our nuclear family unit has taken a beat down with the impoverished growing in numbers and violence on the rise. The downside to social justice.

Everything woke turns to shit.

I hope he nominates Hunter Biden

He would make a great Supreme Court Justice

Since Moscow Mitch stole two USSC picks, Biden is entitled to one and maybe more nominations. You know, if Clarence disagrees with his loony wife, no telling what she might do....

No matter who it is
Mitch will try to block it
Do you think he'll drum up some fictitious charges from decades ago that no one can corroborate, then have a bunch of insurrectionists swarm Capitol Hill to block the vote? Because that would be so original.

I'll wager Biden will nominate a black female

I was thinking a trans person. But then again they consider Justice Thomas an uncle tom so perhaps it will be another black. Whites, Asians and Hispanics immediately disqualified due to their skin color. It's like were living in 1950.

Whoever it is, they should be in their 20s.

And the Republicans can't block it. Just like the Democrats couldn't block trump's appointments.

I think the fruit loop that went after Kavanaugh stole her story from

"RISKY BUSINESS"

We should do the same, only from another movie or show. How about "Breaking Bad?"

1643222565564.png

Whoever it is, they should be in their 20s.

And the Republicans can't block it. Just like the Democrats couldn't block trump's appointments.
That's true as long as every single Democratic Senator votes for the nominee and Harris breaks the tie. One defection and it's all over. If Biden is smart (fat chance) he will nominate a real moderate that both parties can accept rather than a liberal firebrand.

Forum List

Back