Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Can you imagine the Communist radical the Alzheimer Administration is going to put up for nomination?

haight-hippie.jpg

Bidens pick for new Supreme Court Justice, "Sonny Moon."

This is called "strategic retirement." Biden will get at least one Justice nomination.

According to the New York Times, Mr. Biden will appoint an African-American Woman....watch the Subversive Fascist Fifth Columnist Cons howl.

I was thinking yesterday how stupid it was for Ginsburg to stay there as long as she did. Glad that Breyer is not making the same mistake, even though he still has three years left. 83 is old enough.

Let's see:

1. Gotta be black - Check

2. Gotta be female - Check

3. Gotta be someone who serves no other purpose - Check

4. Gotta be someone Poopy Pants Biden sorta likes - Check

5. Gotta be someone who eschew the leftist party line - Check

6. Gotta be someone who was a scum-sucking lawyer - Check

Who would that be? Why none other than Kamala "Kneepads" Harris. So Hillary would be thrown into the Vice Presidency and bide her time until the old pedo kicks the bucket.

I just called it. Can you imagine that stupid bitch Kamala Harris sitting on the bench of the SC? :uhh:

And I own Page 3. :banana:

Last edited:
SassyIrishLass
Yup. Just read it on my phone. Glad I looked to see if anyone else caught it. Wonder how hard Bidung will have to be to get his nominee onto the SC. You can bet the Reps won't be backing anyone he chooses. We sure don't need another make up the law as you go liberal idiot on the SC.

Let's see:

Who would that be? Why none other that Kamala "Kneepads" Harris. So Hillary would be thrown into the Vice Presidency and bide her time until the old pedo kicks the bucket.

I just called it. Can you imagine that stupid bitch Kamala Harris sitting on the bench of the SC? :uhh:
Good call. Do you think it is too late for Hillary to go transgender and then identify as a man?

The lefties on twitter are thinking they won the super bowl or something. It's just switching one judge for the other.. but of course they want to corruptly pack the court adding more judges. The Sleepy joe needs a distraction while we go through his depression right now.

LOL

Yeah, that'll get them to vote Republican.
The unhinged lefties on twitter are already expecting this judge to be black. Also threatening they will riot for not getting their way. I'm a love it so much if this judge appointed isn't what they were expecting.

Let's see:

Who would that be? Why none other than Kamala "Kneepads" Harris. So Hillary would be thrown into the Vice Presidency and bide her time until the old pedo kicks the bucket.

And I own Page 3. :banana:
Amazing how you believe that any of those are automatically not qualified.

I thought this might happen. If the GOP takes the senate in Nov 2022 the dems would want to fill any vacancy before that. If Biden nominates a liberal who is not an antifia whack job or something like that he will get the nomination thru without too much sweat. But if he goes looney left there will be a fight.
From who?

Forum List

Back