Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
If Biden wants to be re-elected, and The Dems don't want to be shellacked in 2022 he should nominate Condoleza Rice or Tulsi Gabbard.

I thought this might happen. If the GOP takes the senate in Nov 2022 the dems would want to fill any vacancy before that. If Biden nominates a liberal who is not an antifia whack job or something like that he will get the nomination thru without too much sweat. But if he goes looney left there will be a fight.
Well Biden doesn't need any gop votes for this. But I don't see guys like Casey or Manchin going much left of Sotomayor

Well Biden doesn't need any gop votes for this. But I don't see guys like Casey or Manchin going much left of Sotomayor
If the nominee is a run of mill liberal you are most likely correct. However Biden is on the low end of the political poll right now and cannot afford too much of a knock down drag out fight with a far left loon of a nominee.

The Democrat dipshits must be scared to death of losing the Senate in the midterms.

I bet they will nominate somebody just as stupid, idiotic and doesn't know a damn thing about the law or the Constitution as the two dimwit yokels nominated by The Worthless Negro.

You can't get any dumber or more dishonest than SotoMyWhore. If they put in any one like her, you can kiss your retirement and this economy goodbye. Lawlessness and Social Justice will prevail and America will become a cesspool of crime and mayhem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back