Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
No matter who it is
Mitch will try to block it

Good. And I hope right wingers storm a Senate office building in protest of the nominee. And harass Senators wherever they see them. And scream, rant, rave at the SCOTUS doors. And find a bunch of fugly old women to pay off for 40 year old sexual assault allegations.

I'll wager Biden will nominate a black female

She, It, Shim will be a Transsexual Linebacker from Liberal U, and be a Whacktovist Judge who cares nothing about The Constitution or Facts for that matter. I think they want to get this one in before the 2022 ass whipping they got coming.

Justice Rocky

1643218780306.png

BTW, I haven't heard or seen a word about Breyer retiring. Link?

Added: never mind, I just saw a link in anther thread.

That thread will go to sht quick. I'll give it twenty minutes and any semblance of relevant dialogue will be shot.

And hopefully they won't merge this thread with that one.

This one is meant purely as deeper, philosophical discussion with regard to the terms of controversy in selecting Justices historically versus selecting them based solely on superficial physical characteristics and in the interest of promoting collectivist thinking.

As you know, or should know, the role of the federal government is to protect Individual liberty. Not to placate group claims. Rights don't come as groups. Rights come as individuals. And therein lies the relevance in separating this discussion from what will surely become of the other topical content regarding Breyer's retirement and the primary role of Justices on the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
I'll wager Biden will nominate a black female

I thought this might happen. If the GOP takes the senate in Nov 2022 the dems would want to fill any vacancy before that. If Biden nominates a liberal who is not an antifia whack job or something like that he will get the nomination thru without too much sweat. But if he goes looney left there will be a fight.

Forum List

Back