Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
It doesn’t matter who has his ear. He can give anybody he wants his ear. The choice is his, that’s what the constitution says. I’m also hoping for the most moderate candidate. I’m not a fan of activists on either side

Anyone who believes Biden has anything to do with making this choice is in denial. Biden will be told what to say in front of the cameras, told to sign what needs signed with no knowledge of what it is, and do what he's told. This is how it's been from the day he was nominated, including when he followed orders to make Harris his VP nominee.

Anyone who believes Biden has anything to do with making this choice is in denial. Biden will be told what to say in front of the cameras, told to sign what needs signed with no knowledge of what it is, and do what he's told. This is how it's been from the day he was nominated, including when he followed orders to make Harris his VP nominee.
Yawn. This narrative was tired and old when y’all pushed it during the campaign. Try another line

Seen a photo of Sotomyer yesterday---the senior lib on the court looks like something is seriously wrong with her (health wise)---her days may be numbered.

It doesn’t matter who has his ear. He can give anybody he wants his ear. The choice is his, that’s what the constitution says. I’m also hoping for the most moderate candidate. I’m not a fan of activists on either side
It's pretty obvious he's being pandered to. Many of his actions/changing positions reflect it.

You actually think the mental midget isn't being prodded?
I don’t waste energy in being presumptuous about things like that. It’s a meaningless partisan talking point that y’all have been using since the campaign. You sound just as retarded as the left sounded when they psychoanalyzed Trump. Congrats

I don’t waste energy in being presumptuous about things like that. It’s a meaningless partisan talking point that y’all have been using since the campaign. You sound just as retarded as the left sounded when they psychoanalyzed Trump. Congrats
It's a reality in front of the camera....or do your eyes glass over every time stutters incoherently?

It's a reality in front of the camera....or do your eyes glass over every time stutters incoherently?
If that’s how you want to picture me then that’s just fine. Joe is old and he stutters and gaffs a bunch. It is what it is. I don’t watch many of his speeches. I was hoping he would beat Trump and make politics boring again. That’s exactly what he did. Now let’s get back to real life

If that’s how you want to picture me then that’s just fine. Joe is old and he stutters and gaffs a bunch. It is what it is. I don’t watch many of his speeches. I was hoping he would beat Trump and make politics boring again. That’s exactly what he did. Now let’s get back to real life
Wow... Kidding me right ? So the man can literally destroy everything around you, and you would just cover your eyes and plug your ears ? What, maybe watch another episode of dragnet, Hawaii 5.0, Gilligan's island ? lol

Real life is not what you envision.
Reality is all around you, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.
You remind me of Lot's wife.

Forum List

Back