Bret Baier on FOX mentioned that one of the Texas shooting victims was a pregnant woman...

If all people who were born because of a rape in the past were magically terminated, there would be few if any of us left.

...because we all know that the murder of a pregnant woman is ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

But WHY?

Because we know, we all know, that the killing of a pregnant woman is the killing of an innocent unborn baby.

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?
Which is worse in the eyes of the law? Shooting up a church with 20+ people killed? Or shooting up a fertility clinic with 20+ frozen embryos?

...because we all know that the murder of a pregnant woman is ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

But WHY?

Because we know, we all know, that the killing of a pregnant woman is the killing of an innocent unborn baby.

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?
Which is worse in the eyes of the law? Shooting up a church with 20+ people killed? Or shooting up a fertility clinic with 20+ frozen embryos?
To God it is exactly the same.

It's evil to kill babies.

In movies, if they show someone killing a baby, he's the villain and the hero will go after him and make him pay for the crime.
Baby >>>
upload_2017-11-7_12-31-48.png
Fetus >>>
upload_2017-11-7_12-32-36.png

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?
Which god? Because they don't all agree.....AND....we don't have to follow sharia law of any religion.

OP makes a great point.

It REALLY shouldn't matter if a pregnant woman was murdered, because her fetus is not a human being.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

Then answer my question . If the Texas shooter was a pregnant woman , and the police or “good guy with a gun “ shot and killed her . Are they guilty of murder of the baby ?

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

Then answer my question . If the Texas shooter was a pregnant woman , and the police or “good guy with a gun “ shot and killed her . Are they guilty of murder of the baby ?
No, the dead pregnant woman would be the guilty party for putting the youngster in that situation.

Hell, the shooter might have stepped on an ant during the shooting, too.

Who cares. Progs knows that a fetus is not a human. Who gives a shit if one dies.

Progs want the government to fund all fetus murders anyways.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

No, the dead pregnant woman would be the guilty party for putting the youngster in that situation.

Thank you for answering .

So you admit there’s exceptions to the “shall not kill” rule .

Hell, the shooter might have stepped on an ant during the shooting, too.

Who cares. Progs knows that a fetus is not a human. Who gives a shit if one dies.

Progs want the government to fund all fetus murders anyways.

You consider a zygote to be a human? It can’t survive without the mom.

Is the fetus where the whole 26 or 27 "PEOPLE" dead discrepancy came from?

26 people, and one dead fetus?

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

Thank you for answering .

So you admit there’s exceptions to the “shall not kill” rule .
It's my understanding that if there are several people involved in a bank robbery and one of the bank robbers is shot and killed in a shootout with police during the robbery, the other bank robbers can be charged for murder for the robber that was shot by the police.

As far as exceptions to the "shall not kill" rule, very few would say there are not exceptions. War, self defense, and executing people guilty of capital crimes are examples of exceptions.

If a fetus could own and operate a firearm, it would be legal for him to kill the abortionist in self defense.

If all people who were born because of a rape in the past were magically terminated, there would be few if any of us left.
That's true....in patriarchal societies man took and took and took.
You're a complete idiot and obviously you've never had a healthy relationship with a man.
If you could trace back through all your ancestors through the generations, I bet there would be at least one conceived through rape.

I say this because IMO it is dubious to accept abortion even in cases of rape. The rape was not the child's fault. I also understand that a woman may be distressed to have to carry a baby to term that is the result of rape. Thus I can understand having an exception in cases of rape.

Suppose a woman has sex with her husband and is raped (not her husband) and conceives (in times when the father could not be determined before birth). The woman hoping that he husband is the father and not the rapist gives birth to the child. Should the baby be put to death if it turns out that the rapist is the father?

Forum List

Back