Breitbart fans want to be lied to

Sadly we thrive in a nation completely void of facts, reality and truths.....people seem to want to believe things that makes them feel better, regardless of how real and factual it is and sadly we have a president who can make lies a national pass time. My only hope in all this, is that the republicans remember this era of Trump the next time they want to hold democrats to the fire. Joe Biden, thanks to conservatives spent his entire political career defending plagiarism, and the first lady started her reign, plagiarizing Mrs. Obama's speech and them bastards didn't give a damn. I'm still waiting on Trumps investigating the wire tapping of his hotel by Obama and the 3 million illegals that voted. About the only thing I believe that comes out of Trumps mouth, is a loud burp from a big mac!!

An opinion piece actually. I like CNN also, a mixture is best. I also watch Fox, and other outlets. Daily Kos is so biased its almost like Daily Caller.
So basically you watch a bunch of bullshit lol

Not to me; I watch and read across the political spectrum.
Watching "across the political spectrum" from people that literally make shit up, isn't healthy. Good luck with that.
I never understand why people defend known liars

So what outlets are reliable?
Idk. I just thought it was humorous you call out daily kos but CNN and fox were good lol. CNN is the worst. There are threads debunking their bullshit all the time.

Still waiting on your list of "reliable" outlets.

They are too stupid to know they're being lied to. Actor James Woods knows this, so he posted pics from a 2015 incident in the U.K. during the Boston protest yesterday.

View attachment 144910

Antifa thugs are everywhere.
You have no clue what protest that even is. But you'll label anything.

Antifa thugs in Dover

ANTIFA started to throw glass bottles, fireworks, flares and other assortment of missiles at the Nationalists. After about half an hour, the police finally moved the Reds into the adjacent car park where more confrontations took place, resulting in a few vehicles being damaged. Eventually the police managed to push the Reds to the top of Russell Street so that the Nationalists could form up to proceed with their lawful right to peaceful protest. The air was full of tension, the call went out by the Parade Marshall for everyone to form up into ranks of 3`s prior to the march, but due to the police trying to kettle the opposition this took longer than expected. A back up plan was agreed that if the opposition could not be moved then the Nationalist procession would about turn and proceed a few hundred yards so that they could march around the Reds. After another anxious half an hour the call was given for the lawful march to proceed, an almighty cheer echoed around the vicinity and the march started, but only for 2oo yards when the police stopped it, due to the Reds splitting up and forming different pockets of resistance along the route.

These Commie thugs are a worldwide plague.

BriteButt editor Stevie....plans to take his revenge out on anybody jewish, still in the white house and leans to the left.....like child cast to live with relatives, Britebutt is mad at his parents, ie the Trumps...because they think he's a leaker.....the irony in all this, sooner or later Donald Dumb leaks the shit himself.

They are too stupid to know they're being lied to. Actor James Woods knows this, so he posted pics from a 2015 incident in the U.K. during the Boston protest yesterday.

View attachment 144910

Antifa thugs in Dover

ANTIFA started to throw glass bottles, fireworks, flares and other assortment of missiles at the Nationalists. After about half an hour, the police finally moved the Reds into the adjacent car park where more confrontations took place, resulting in a few vehicles being damaged. Eventually the police managed to push the Reds to the top of Russell Street so that the Nationalists could form up to proceed with their lawful right to peaceful protest. The air was full of tension, the call went out by the Parade Marshall for everyone to form up into ranks of 3`s prior to the march, but due to the police trying to kettle the opposition this took longer than expected. A back up plan was agreed that if the opposition could not be moved then the Nationalist procession would about turn and proceed a few hundred yards so that they could march around the Reds. After another anxious half an hour the call was given for the lawful march to proceed, an almighty cheer echoed around the vicinity and the march started, but only for 2oo yards when the police stopped it, due to the Reds splitting up and forming different pockets of resistance along the route.

No, they're just fighting back, get over it and adjust!!

View attachment 144910

Antifa thugs in Dover

No, they're just fighting back, get over it and adjust!!

Yes, the Redshirts are fighting back against the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

WSJ is reliable; what happened to those earthshaking events Hannity was blaring about by the way.
The Open Borders, Slave Labor, Supply Side Economic comedy publication, known commonly as The Wall Street Journal, predicted a major crash would occur immediately following Trump's victory

An opinion piece actually. I like CNN also, a mixture is best. I also watch Fox, and other outlets. Daily Kos is so biased its almost like Daily Caller.

Watching "across the political spectrum" from people that literally make shit up, isn't healthy. Good luck with that.
You defend Breitbart and FoxNews. They lie continuously. You also defend Professional Liars Rush/Sean/Levin. It's easy to prove they lie.

No reports of "reliable" news, so I continue to consume across the spectrum. US News and World Report used to be unbiased. Now, ATTACK that source.

So what outlets are reliable?
Idk.
You don't know.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're consistent. You run your mouth off on a lot of things you don't know.

View attachment 144910

Antifa thugs in Dover

Dover . . . Delaware?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The Open Borders, Slave Labor, Supply Side Economic comedy publication, known commonly as The Wall Street Journal, predicted a major crash would occur immediately following Trump's victory

You defend Breitbart and FoxNews. They lie continuously. You also defend Professional Liars Rush/Sean/Levin. It's easy to prove they lie.
Lol

View attachment 144910

Antifa thugs in Dover

Dover . . . Delaware?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No, you moron, England.

Commie Antifa thugs are a worldwide curse.

Forum List

Back