Breitbart fans want to be lied to

They continue to support a site that blatantly lies to them. The worst kind of sheep.

View attachment 144906

So, what site do YOU support?
Legitimate news sites.
Please be specific as I'm fed up with all of the Left & Right sites.
L.A. Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Detroit Free Press, Philadelphia Enquirer, Newark Star-Ledger, NY Times, Newsday, New Orleans Picayune, Chicago Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, etc.

They continue to support a site that blatantly lies to them. The worst kind of sheep.

View attachment 144906

Legitimate news sites.
No such site exists.
Yes, we all realize that you are a retard.
liberals.jpg

View attachment 144906

Legitimate news sites.
L.A. Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Detroit Free Press, Philadelphia Enquirer, Newark Star-Ledger, NY Times, Newsday, New Orleans Picayune, Chicago Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, etc.
No surprise.
How can someone who seems so intelligent at times read such agenda driven drivel?
So if these sites are neutral, what's do you consider Left?

View attachment 144906

Legitimate news sites.
No surprise.
How can someone who seems so intelligent at times read such agenda driven drivel?
So if these sites are neutral, what's do you consider Left?
The Nation, Salon, etc. They present news from a Liberal perspective but none of them blatantly lie to their readers like conservative media does.

View attachment 144906

Legitimate news sites.

And you won't ever get it :

upload_2017-8-20_12-54-9.png

No link?
Care to supply the link from 2015, and let's see if it was antifa ?
They are too stupid to know they're being lied to. Actor James Woods knows this, so he posted pics from a 2015 incident in the U.K. during the Boston protest yesterday.

View attachment 144910

THE NATIONALIST CORRESPONDENT: Dover - The Battle for Britain 2015.

scroll down and weep.
So why is James Woods trying to get people to believe this was from yesterday in Boston?

Because conservatives are dishonest.

Well, I was gonna say thank you, but your insult changed my mind.
And it was not from the US edition, was it.
An editor's note on the article read: "A previous version of this story included an image of Lukas Podolski on a jet ski. This image appeared as an illustration of a person on a jet ski. Breitbart London wishes to apologise to Mr. Podolski.

"There is no evidence Mr. Podolski is either a migrant gang member, nor being human trafficked. We wish Mr. Podolski well in his recently announced international retirement."

More confirmation that depotoo is a fucking moron. And a sheep.

WSJ is reliable; what happened to those earthshaking events Hannity was blaring about by the way.

WSJ is reliable; what happened to those earthshaking events Hannity was blaring about by the way.
The Open Borders, Slave Labor, Supply Side Economic comedy publication, known commonly as The Wall Street Journal, predicted a major crash would occur immediately following Trump's victory

The Open Borders, Slave Labor, Supply Side Economic comedy publication, known commonly as The Wall Street Journal, predicted a major crash would occur immediately following Trump's victory

An opinion piece actually. I like CNN also, a mixture is best. I also watch Fox, and other outlets. Daily Kos is so biased its almost like Daily Caller.

An opinion piece actually. I like CNN also, a mixture is best. I also watch Fox, and other outlets. Daily Kos is so biased its almost like Daily Caller.
So basically you watch a bunch of bullshit lol

Not to me; I watch and read across the political spectrum.

Watching "across the political spectrum" from people that literally make shit up, isn't healthy. Good luck with that.
I never understand why people defend known liars

Watching "across the political spectrum" from people that literally make shit up, isn't healthy. Good luck with that.

So what outlets are reliable?

Idk. I just thought it was humorous you call out daily kos but CNN and fox were good lol. CNN is the worst. There are threads debunking their bullshit all the time.

View attachment 144906

Legitimate news sites.

Oh jeez ...

Idk. I just thought it was humorous you call out daily kos but CNN and fox were good lol. CNN is the worst. There are threads debunking their bullshit all the time.

I do not like Fox, too shallow. And threads or not, in depth reporting (CNN is going the way of pictures/pictures/pictures Fox now) is best The National Review was much better when Buckley was there.

Forum List

Back