Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

We knew you'd be along any minute to add your usual dis and misinformation Rainman.
Is there a little bell that goes off instructing you to post?
Wapner in 10 minutes! :lol:

Decent people don't try to force everyone to comply with their stupidity and baseless fears.
Funny I know three people who died from covid and I know OF another ten. There is nothing baseless I’m not appreciating that sox hundred thousand people dying. Is a problem.

mid people are too stupid and/vile to understand that, that’s what laws are for.

once again, you have an absolute right to kill yourself. You don’t have the right to take anyone else with you.

Funny I know three people who died from covid and I know OF another ten. There is nothing baseless I’m not appreciating that sox hundred thousand people dying. Is a problem.

mid people are too stupid and/vile to understand that, that’s what laws are for.

once again, you have an absolute right to kill yourself. You don’t have the right to take anyone else with you.
What underlying medical conditions did they have? That isn't on me, or anyone else, nor is it a reason to inject your fascist positions on innocent Americans.

Take care of yourself, I'll take care of myself. It's that simple. That's what freedom is about, otherwise take own advice and do our country a favor, nobody will miss another fascist.

But the evidence is clear: The problem is the unvaccinated population. If more people got the vaccines, the current surge wouldn’t be as big; it certainly wouldn’t lead to the levels of hospitalization and death now seen across the US. This was true months ago, and remains true today.

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.

Who cares is my fire extinguisher doesn't work. My burns are because other people don't have one. :yapyapyapf:

I don’t think that can be done constitutionally. But, as New York has done, we can keep them out of our restaurants and theatres and anyplace else where decent people go
EXACTLY what needs to be done as much as possible - EVERYWHERE. That and mandatory jabs for anyone who works for the Federal Government, in health care, military, or teaches our children.

The courts have upheld the right of businesses to require proof of vaccination thus far. Some huge national chains already went there. So I carry mine when I travel - Always.

EXACTLY what needs to be done as much as possible - EVERYWHERE. That and mandatory jabs for anyone who works for the Federal Government, in health care, military, or teaches our children.

The courts have upheld the right of businesses to require proof of vaccination thus far. Some huge national chains already went there. So I carry mine when I travel - Always.

1628099027630.png

Forum List

Back